chaotic II

Third person pov:

" Who the f**k are you that you can come here ??" Wilbur yelled. Techno pulled out the sword and pointed at him. " Name yourself little one or else ?" Techno said.

" What else ?" The man asked. " Now ! All I need to know is Where is the F**K TOMMY ???" The man yelled as he pulled his sword out.

Techno charged in but the man blocked it. Techno got the opportunity to kick that man's knee but he jumped to avoid and kicked Techno but Techno caught his leg and threw him away .

The man stood up then ran towards to Techno. Before they laid on each other. Suddenly there was a shield blocked two of them.

Then another three men showed up. " Deo !! " One of them yelled. The man named Deo looked at the three people.  One of them showed up in front of Techno and apologize. " I am so sorry about my friend behavior!! Hope you forgive them " the man in blue outfit said . " O-ok..." Techno replied.

" Wow !! Your voice is so deep !" One of them yelled. " Bitzel !! " The man in blue said. " Jeez Bitzel can't even close your mouth for a bit " . " You!! Luke ! I swear I will kill you one day " Bitzel said. Luke sticked out his tongue. " Moreover you are not our mom " Luke said to the man with blue outfit. " Yeah ! Luke is right ! Wisp !! You are not our mother so... Stop order us around!" Bitzel said. Wisp looked at them then soon his look turned into glared. Deo was stand still with no reaction and speaking. He just stood there and was glaring at Techno.

Techno glared back.

" Guy !!" Someone yelled. Everyone looked at that direction.  It was Tubbo and Ranboo who was running toward them.

" We know where is Tommy !'' Tubbo said. Wilbur then showed up and went up to Tubbo.

" Where is he ??" Deo and Wilbur asked him at the same time. " W-well he ummm I umm" Tubbo was quite nervous that he cannot speak properly. " Just spit it out !!" Wilbur said. " Hey ! Stop forcing him !" Deo yelled. " Who the f**k that order me like that ??" Wilbur asked as he grabbed Deo. Deo pushed Wilbur away then said " of course it's me "

" You !''. " Wilbur!" Philza showed up. Wilbur looked at him then sighed. " Whatever"

" How about you show us the way to that place ?" Wisp asked Tubbo. " Well he doesn't know where is it but Quackity is !" Ranboo said. Tubbo nodded his head.

" Wait what ? Quackity -". " Then hurry up and let's go !" Deo said as he ran to find Quackity. Tubbo and Ranboo followed him. Luke and Bitzel were next. Wisp looked at them then sighed. " Well excuse me..." Wisp said then he followed his friends.

" Let's follow them" Philza said. " Wait what ?? But why ?" Wilbur asked. " Well maybe they can let us to find him..." He said. " But did you hear that Quackity knew but what if it was a trapped??" Wilbur asked. " Let's just follow them and don't worry... I can handle him " Techno said. Wilbur was paused a bit. " Fine let's go..."

Then the father and two sons followed the group.

...

" I really enjoy talking with you , Mumza !" Tommy said. " I am also enjoy talking to you too " Kristin smiled.

" Mmhm mmm!!" The two mother and son look at Talia who was being tie by Kristin. " What ?.." Kristin asked. " Mmhm mmhm mhmm mmhmm !!" . " What are you talking about ??" Kristin asked. Talia rolled her eyes then she began to silent.

" Well that's good now ... And let's continue our talk , shall we ?" Kristin asked. " Yes !! Sure !!" Tommy answered excitedly without knowing that someone will destroy the world for him.

...

They all arrived where Quackity was. " O-oh ! You guy are here !" Quackity said. Sapnap and Karl who was at the back looked at them. " You said that you know where Tommy is ?? Tell me ?!" Deo said. " Jeez no rush and yes I know where he is " . Quackity then looked at the back to see Wilbur and Philza followed them. Then his eyes met one of his enemy. " You !" Quackity yelled. " Heh ? Me ?" Techno said. " The f**k are you doing here ?" Before Techno even answered him.

Karl showed up at the back then covered Quackity's mouth. " Let's find Tommy first , shall we ?" Karl asked. Deo was the first one who nod the head first. Then other followed. " Now... Why don't you show us ?" Karl asked Quackity.

Quackity rolled his eyes. " Whatever "

They all walked to the place where Tommy was.

After many hours

" And yes ! Here we are " Quackity said. " Then what are we waiting for ??" Deo said as he ran to the building. " Nah..." Sapnap said. Then wisp , Luke , and Bitzel followed Deo. Tubbo and Ranboo looked at each other then Karl.

Karl sighed and noticed that someone looked at him. He turned to see Ranboo and Tubbo looked at him. " Let's just follow them..." Karl said. Tubbo nodded his head then followed the other. " Wait... How can we go in so earlier?" Ranboo asked. " It's ok... Sapnap, Quackity and I will support you " karl said. Ranboo nodded his head then followed Tubbo.

Then Philza , Wilbur, and techno ran inside the building without knowing that Karl was still there. Karl sighed.

" Hey Karl... Are you sure that we can trust them ?" Sapnap asked. " What do you mean , Sapnap? They are strong enough -". " No ! Not that ! Orenda and Chandra well you know .." Sapnap cut Quackity off. " Oh..." Quackity said.

" Don't worry ... I think Kate, George and Dream will take care of them. Nothing goes wrong... I hope ..." Karl said.

...

" Orenda ! No stop that !!" Dream yelled as he chased Orenda. " Aha !! Caught you !" Kate showed up and almost caught Orenda. But Orenda who was fast enough to escape it. " Nah !!" Kate yelled.

" Wahhhhhhhhhhhh " Chandra cried out. George quickly made the baby food while tried to calm Chandra. " Hello ??? Any help ??" George asked. " How can we help you if we can't help ourselves!!" Dream yelled.

Kate yelled " Orenda!! If I catch , you will be in trouble young man !!"

" Nooo fwck ywou !!" Orenda yelled.

" No !!" Dream , Kate and George yelled at the same time which made Chandra cry more.

______________________________________

So sorry sorry sorry that I delay this chapter!! Last night , I was supposed to write this chapter but I fell asleep!! So sorry about that

One question: is there any snow in your country now ??? I mean in my country, it doesn't have any snow but cold weather... :((

But anyway that's all

Hope you enjoy this chapter and have a great weekend

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone!!

1118 words