Third wheel

???¿¿¿ pov:

" ugh !!! This b***h !! All of them are such a b***h !!!" I yelled as I threw the table at my assistant. " they all are such a failure!!" I yelled again. " how can they be useless??? I give them what they need. Money... Power... Place to sleep ... And I even gave them my blood !! They are all disappointed me like this ??" I yelled.

"S-sir... " . " what ??" I glared at them. " i-i... I think we need to umm" I glared at him. " what do you want to tell me ?? Hurry the f**k up and f**king tell me about it !'' I yelled. '' w-well ! I think we need to make someone against them !!" He yelled. I looked at him then suddenly an idea popped up in my head.

" oh my ... Very good.... what a good idea , Ted...." I smiled.

" yes Jschlatt..."

I smiled.

" then what should i pick... " I said. Then I suddenly remembered who. I quickly wrote the note down and passed it to Ted " find him " I said.

" yes Jschlatt" Ted then went out the office.

I then turned around. I picked one of alcohol then drank it. After that, I pulled out the knife. Then I cut myself as the blood came out and fell into the glass. " Only a bit more... Then I can have my revenge..." I smiled.

...

Third person pov:

" achoo !!" . " you ok , Quackity?" Karl asked as he gave a tissue to him. " Yeah I am fine and thank you..." Quackity put the tissue next to his nose.

Sapnap walked up to them " damn... Is he suck or something??" He asked. " shut up ! No one want to see you here " Quackity said. Sapnap rolled his eyes. Then George popped out of nowhere. He then hugged Karl from behind. " hello Karl !" George said. Dream then showed up as he picked George up.

" h-hey !!" George yelled

Dream was remain silent.

Kate then showed up. She looked at them then smiled. ' let's hope that we all can see your smile at each other...' Kate sighed .

" yooooo ! How are you my woman ???" Sapnap said. " what ? Who is your woman ?? I am myself not your !" Kate said " well yeah... But Karl is still better though!" Sapnap stick out his tongue. " that b***h !"

...

' maybe I could ask Karl to hang out with me ' Quackity thought. He waited for Karl after school. Then he saw Karl walked out form the school. He was about to approach to him but then Sapnap dragged Karl into school again. " oh..." Quackity said. Then a realization started to pop up on his head. He felt like he was a third wheel in this relationship. But ... How can he be the third wheel ? And how can someone like Karl ... The most beautiful, cute and kind person broke Quackity's twice?

' why ? Why can't I get to be next to him ?' Quackity thought. Karl then popped his head out the school. He then spotted Quackity. Karl yelled " Quackity!! Over here and come see this !!" Karl yelled . " C-Come in !" Quackity yelled then he ran towards to the school.

When he arrive there to see some pets. " this one is very cute !!" Sapnap said as he pat the dog. The dog let out the wolf. " Well yeah this is cute but I still prefer Bella " kale said. " oh come on !! Bella Bella Bella Bella ..." . " Karl... You always think of her ... What is so special of her ?" Quackity asked. " well. ... I do not know about this but... I feel scared whenever something bad happen to Bella. I feel like I treated her like a daughter and father relationship" Karl giggled.

Sapnap glared at him " right..." He said.

" shut up !!" Karl yelled. Then he went to close Sapnap's mouth with his hand. Sapnap then licked Karl's hand. Karl quickly pulled away. Sapnap giggled. " Oh wow..." Karl said.

" oh yeah right ! Quackity I need to tell you som-" then Quackity noticed the time . " oh my god !! I am clearly late !!!" Quackity yelled then he ran away. "...-ething that if you want to join Kinoku 's Kingdom..." Karl mumbled. " Karl ? What was that ?" Sapnap asked. " oh umm nothing!!" Karl said the walked out form the school.

" well I can join that kingdom!!" Sapnap yelled. Karl stood there then turned at Sapnap. He smiled as he said " thank you for joining" . Sapnap looked at Karl then suddenly he had blush all over his face. Karl noticed it then he giggled about it. But Karl's face showed a little blush. Sapnap noticed it. He smiled back.

Quackity who seemed it all , he just stood there like a statues. " what about me ?" Quackity asked.

...

Quackity got home as he laid his body down to bed. He looked at the ceiling suddenly his tear came out. " ah-" he wiped his tear away. Then suddenly he suddenly noticed that something was truely wrong

" ... Hey why is there a slime here ?" He asked. Then Slime popped up. Quackity's eyes widen " Charlie !" He said. " dap me up ! Charlie said. " What are you doing here ?" Quackity asked. Slime looked at Quackity then said " because I miss you ... And also are you crying?" Slime asked. " oh umm nothing just something is in my eyes." Quackity found the excuse. " well is it out ?" Slime asked. Quackity nodded his head. Slime smiled.

But then someone was next to Quackity. Slime flinched as he saw that person. Quackity looked at that person as he was already to attack that guy. " woah... Woah... I mean no harm " that guy said. " who are the f*"k are you ??" Quackity asked. Slime was at the back of Quackity as he hid himself. " my name is Ted and I am here ... Because of you " Ted smiled.

" me ?"

...

" Kate ! Do you know where Quackity is ?" Karl asked. Kate looked confuse then she suddenly knew something. " no..." She said. Karl noted her weird answer. " are you sure ? " karl asked. Kate nodded her head. " don't act dump toward to me. You know I am not that dump to believe in you. " karl said. " I know..." Kate said. " Then why don't you tell-" Kate closed his mouth with one finger on his lip. " shh..." She said. " well maybe... You should go to his house or it will be too late " Kate said. " I don't know his house is " Karl said.

Kate gave him a seriously expression. She then handed him the paper. " follow this map and you will know " she then disappeared. " wait-" . " dammit!"

Karl looked at the paper to see nothing?

" what the honk ???" Karl yelled. " you know what !" He looked left and right. " ok... there is no one here... so it's good " . Karl then clicked his necklace's clock. The portal showed up . He went in.

The moment he went in, all the door to see the future or past was suddenly disappeared. " wait what ??" Karl yelled.

Then the letter showed

" I told you not to time travel this time or else "

Karl knew who was it. " Kate !!!'' Karl yelled out in anger.

" you.... Ugh ! You motherhonker !!! Stop this glitch and listen to me ! I am your owner ! You are SUPPOSED to LISTEN to ME !!" Karl yelled. The necklace's clock was bright as the glitch stopped. Then all the door to see the future or past appeared again.

Karl was exhausted but he managed to keep his balance.

" that's right... I am your owner ..." Karl said

______________________________________

Ok~~~~~~ finally done with this chapter. Yay

Hope you enjoy this chapter

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone :)

1265 words