Truth or Dare

Third person pov:

After Dream went in bathroom. George went in . George looked at the mirror to see the hickey that Dream gave. " Bastard" George said. Then he took a shower.
Karl went in the bathroom. He signed. ' Am I gay ?' Karl thought.
' no no no I can't be gay...' Karl thought. Karl looked at the mirror. " Such a coward " karl mumbled . Karl took a shower.

( Time skip)

They went to living room to played game. Karl and George run to each other and hugged. " I missed you!" George said. " Same . T-T" Karl said. Dream looked at Sapnap and Quackity. They nobbed. Then they draged Karl from George. George and Karl glared at them.
" So what kind of game do we play?" Dream asked. " Oh we can play truth or dare " Karl replied. " What's that?" Dream asked. " Well it's kind of game that we asked whoever we want then asked if they pick truth or dare. If they pick dare, we will ask them to do something. But if they pick truth, we will asked the question. But the answer have to be truth. " Karl explained. " Sound good to me !" George said. Everyone nobbed then they found their sit. George and Karl almost sat with each other but Sapnap quickly grabbed Karl to sit between him and Quackity. Karl looked at George who was disappointed. Dream sat next to George.
" Well I will go first... Dream Truth or Dare ?" Karl asked. " I never scared . So I choose dare " Dream said. " I dare you to slap a person that you hate the most" Karl said. " Hehe" Dream said. Then he walked toward to Sapnap and slapped him. " What the hell dude??!!" Sapnap yelled. Quackity started laugh. " Dream now it's your turn" Karl said. " Ok then... Quackity truth or dare?" Dream asked. " Ummm truth " Quackity replied. " Are you a virgin?" Dream asked. " Yes, I am a virgin." Quackity said and smirk at Karl. Karl looked away but he still saw Sapnap who smirk at him. ' ugh ! What a nightmare!' Karl thought.
" George truth or dare ?" Quackity asked. George said " Dare ...?" ." Ok I dare you to sit on Dream's lap." Quackity said. Karl looked at Quackity with a shock face then turned at George. George hesitate sat on Dream's lap. Dream pulled George in. Dream giggled at George who blushed like crazy. George winked at Karl. And Karl knew that it was the signed.
" Karl truth or dare ?" George asked. " Dare" Karl said without hesitation. " I dare you to stay at your room with me for 7 minutes" . George said. They went to room. Dream, Sapnap and Quackity looked at them suspected .

Karl locked the room. " So... What happened?" Karl asked. " Well Dream just gave me a hickey " George said and show Karl the hickey. " Well me too. The bites are from Quackity and Sapnap but for the hickey is from Sapnap. " Karl said. " What a coward!" George said. " Yeah they are such idiots" Karl said.
" Well I have a plan. So we will play this game for a bit . Then maybe it's your turn or mine . We will make them jealous by kissing with each other." George explained. " Well maybe when we almost kissed just get out hand to block " Karl said. " Yeah" George said. Then they agreed with plan.

" I don't why but they are suspicious" Quackity said. " I mean yeah.." Sapnap said. They looked at Dream who thought of something. " Dude you good ?" Sapnap asked while snapped his hand. " Yeah just daydream" Dream said. " So what are we going to do ?" Quackity asked. " Just follow the plan A but when I give you a sign. We will move to plan B" Dream answered. " Ok" they said. Quackity knew that it was already 7 minutes then he yelled" 7 minutes already just come out" . They saw George and Karl walked out from the room. Karl went to sit next to George. But Sapnap cleared his throat. Karl signed. Karl went to sit between Sapnap and Quackity. And George went to sit but Dream looked at him and his lap. George rolled his eyes. George went to sit on Dream's lap. " Sapnap truth or dare ?" Karl asked. " Dare " Sapnap answered. " Well I dare you to-"." Kiss you ?" Sapnap said." No. I dare you to sit next to Quackity." Karl said with blushed. Sapnap went to sit next to Quackity. Then he said" George truth or dare?". " Dare" George said." Ok then I dare you to kiss Dream ." Sapnap said. George glared at Sapnap and he turned to kiss Dream on the check. " No on the lip" Sapnap said with a smirk. " You are such an idiot " Karl said. " Yeah yeah..." Sapnap said. George kiss Dream on the lip.
" You taste good" Dream whisper. " S...shut up!" George yelled. " Dream Truth or dare ?" George said. " Dare" Dream said while leaned to George's shoulder. " I...I dare you to sit next to Sapnap" George said with a blushed. " Fine..." . George stood up for Dream to stand and he went to sit next to Sapnap.
George and Karl finally sat next to each other.
" Quackity truth or dare?" Dream asked. " Dare " . " I dare you to kiss Karl ". Dream said. " You bet!" Quackity said. He went to kiss Karl . Quackity left Karl with blushed like tomato. Quackity said " Sapnap truth or dare ?" ." Truth" . " Ok so do you have a crush?" Quackity asked. " Duh yeah !" Sapnap said. " Karl ! Truth or dare?" Sapnap asked. " Ummm dare " Karl said. " I dare you to kiss Quackity and I " Sapnap said with a smirk. Karl said " w..w..what ?!" ." Well you have to do it. I mean George already did it to me " Dream said. George looked at dream . Dream smirked. " Whatever" Karl said and went to Quackity and kiss him and he turned to Sapnap to kiss him. Karl went back to his place.
" George, truth or dare?" Karl asked while he looked at George. " Dare " George said. " I dare you to kiss me " Karl said. George leaned in to kiss. But Dream did the sign and they all started to stop George and Karl kiss by covered their mouth. And they succeed.
" Hmmm!" George yelled. Karl can't even talk since there were two hand cover them.

Dream picked George up and went to the room. Dream threw George at the bed. " Ouch! What the hell Dream?!" George yelled.

Sapnap picked Karl up and went to the room. Quackity followed him. Karl was thrown by Sapnap. Quackity looked at Karl who was thrown by Sapnap. " You ok?" Quackity leaned it. " Y..yeah I'm fine..." Karl answered. " Well that's good because,

You should be punish" Sapnap, Dream, and Quackity said with evil smirked .

______________________________________

Well kinda warning for next chapter. .,.
And yeah don't forget to eat and drink.
Bye!
Good morning
Good afternoon
And good night to everyone

1140 words