back time ?

Third person pov:

" Ohh~~~ look what we have here ?" The mask guy said.

" Our little puppet!" He yelled. Then suddenly all the small creature. They were all white started to show up. ( Bob )

" Huh ?? What is this ??" Dream asked. " What are you doing here ?" The mask guy asked as the mask Started to spin around.

Dream then noticed that the mask had a letter ' XD'

" I... I want to borrow of your power "

" Why is that ?"

XD walked toward to him.

" Because.... I need to save someone " Dream tried to avoid eyes contract.

" I see... Is someone that important to you"

XD said as he flew around Dream.

Dream after XD flew around him. He seemed to notice that XD was big. He was so big , bigger than mountain or bigger than an Earth. It was like the Earth was on XD's hand. He can crash it whenever he wanted.

" I said ... Is someone that IMPORTANT TO YOU " XD yelled.

Dream quickly nodded his head. " You are really test my patience, huh ?" XD said.

Dream noticed that the contract was in front of him . " Sign it " XD picked the small guy up as he turned around to look at Dream.

Dream was hesitant. 

" I said sign it "

" But what happen if you don't give me your power. Or you just want my soul after I sign it " Dream said as he glared at XD

XD started to laugh.

" You are quite smart one ..." XD said then Dream's hand started to move by itself. " Wait what ?" Dream was shock. His hand suddenly signed the contract. " Wait I haven't sign it yet. My hand just move it by itself" Dream said. The contract float to XD. XD giggled. He flew to Dream as he pointed the finger on his forehead.

" We'll see each other soon "

Dream suddenly opened his eyes to see Sapnap and Quackity looked at him worried.

" Dude ... You good ?" Quackity asked. " You are gone longer than us " Sapnap said. " I am fine and also how am I the longer than you ?" Dream looked at them. They , Sapnap and Quackity looked at each other then turned at Dream. " You are gone to meet your ummm helper for about 1-2 hours " Sapnap said. " We thought that you... You know gone ?" Dream understood what Quackity said. He sighed. " I am fine ... I am fine " he said. " Whatever you say , Dream " Sapnap said.

" So you guy done ?" Jamie asked. Felix followed his friend at the back. " Well yes " Sapnap answered. " So did they agree?" Felix asked. They all nodded their head. " Good ! You guy will be able to breathe in the space because of your borrowing power. " Jamie said. " Then what should we do next ?" Dream asked as he got up. " Well this "

Felix statement made them confused.

The suddenly a giant water whale started to show up as it pick them up. The whale flew to the moon. The whale action caused them scream.

" Good luck , Kiddo !!" Puffy yelled as she waved her hand.

" Can't believe they are all grown up " Puffy wiped her fake tear of happiness. Felix sighed. Jamie giggled " let's just hope they can do it " Jamie looked at them as they rode the water whale to the moon.

...

" Ahhh!!" Quackity yelled. " F**k f**k f**k " he yelled again. " Just shut up Quackity!" Dream yelled. Quackity looked at him then he laughed. " What are you laughing about ??" Dream asked. " You are crying of fear , aren't you ?" Quackity teased him. " W-what ?? No I am not ... It's just... The wind ! The wind blew into my eyes which made my tear showed up " Dream said. " Sure sure " Quackity said as he turned at Sapnap who seemed to froze . He looked like he was in his last breathe. " Sapnap is dead !!" Quackity yelled. " What ??" Dream yelled.

...

Karl then found the castle. The clock necklace then forced Karl to step in the castle. " Wait a minute... I think it's dangerous" Karl said. But the clock necklace still flew at the castle as karl was being forced to follow it.

...

George slowly woke up to see the guy who had blue hair and blue eyes. He seemed happy when George opened his eyes.

" Hello my husband!" He said. " What the f**k are you talking about ?? Husband?? I am not your husband!!" George yelled. " Soon you will be... You will be mine forever and mine only " he said as his pupil turned into heart shape. George cringe at his action. " Who are you ?" George asked. " Oh... I am

Ninja "

...

Karl then walked to the castle. However the clock necklace seemed to fly at the place to hide. Karl followed it. When Karl hid , he was give a small peak to see George was tie by the man with blue hair in the chain. " Holy honk !" Karl whispered.

" Oh... I am

Ninja "

The man said. Karl heard a tidy conversation. " Ninja ...." Karl said as he glared at him. Karl then realized that

" Wait..." he whispered.

" how can I use my power ? The moon doesn't have plant here ??" Karl asked.

" Huh ? Who was that ?" Ninja said. Karl then started to cover his mouth. " I said... Who was that ??" Ninja said. Karl was not hesitate to show himself. However the shadow came out of no where as it grabbed Karl out of the hiding place and showed it Ninja.

" Ahh~~! You two must be friend!" Ninja said. " To bad that friend will be no longer friend anymore"

Ninja swing his hand as the magic showed up. It was about to hit Karl's neck. Karl closed his eyes.

" No !!" George yelled. It was all Karl heard .

Then suddenly the clock started to fly at the magic as the clock sound was heard. Everything was stopped or froze. Then the clock started to move backwards as everything went back.

Karl then slowly opened his eyes to see that everything went back to normal. The timeline was when Karl was on the moon from the clock necklace forced him to come here . " W-what ?" . " Did I turn back time when the clock necklace flew to this place as I was being forced?? " Karl said. Karl then started to touch his neck quickly. Karl sighed.

" Am I back ?" Karl asked.

...

XD then noticed something was quite strange than usual.

" Something is wrong" he said.

...

HD opened his eyes.

He sighed.

...

" They are already back , aren't they ?" XD and HD said .

______________________________________

They are back ??? But who ??

But anyway guy I have something to tell you that today , Friday I had an exam. And also tomorrow too or Saturday. Ok so your school don't study on Saturday but my school or in my country, we had to study. Lol

Sorry I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1143 words