plan

Third person pov:

George went out with Dream. He was in the store then suddenly he felt like someone was clearly wrong.

Dream noticed. " hey... are you ok ?" Dream asked. " o-oh ! Yeah ! I am fine ! Haha..." George answered.

But then the magical gem grew up. Dream opened to see the announcement that all the students must gather up at school.

After seeing what was happening, the two looked at each other. " could be about Quackity -?" George asked. " well I don't know... but maybe it could be .."

The two started to get nervous.

" well why don't we go now ?" George asked. " well yeah..." Dream agreed then the two went out from the store as they walked toward the school.

.....

Karl then suddenly fell down. " why ? Why would I say that to him ?" Karl asked himself as he touched his lip. " I-I ... I am so useless..."

Then his tears came out from his eyes. " ahh-" Karl said to himself then he wiped his tear away but the tears still came out more than before.

" n-no ... I can't cry right now... This is not the right time to let your emotion out ... please stop this tear... " Karl said as he choke .

Kate couldn't stand it then she walked towards to him as she gave him a big hug.

" Kate ?" Karl asked.

" just let it all... no one can control this tear..."

Karl then broke down. He cried again and again.

But then small slime started to form with each other. Karl stopped crying and looked at the slime. Kate knew that someone was at her back. She turned around then she let out the " oh " sound.

" oh my !! Am I coming at the wrong time ?'' Charlie the slime asked. " oh! I am fine and also it's not the wrong time " Karl smiled weakly. Kate sighed. " yes.. you came wrong time " Kate said. " o-oh sorry about that !" Charlie apologized. " n-no ! It's ok ! Don't need to apologize... and also had we met at somewhere because I feel like I meet you ..."

" oh yes ! I am Charlie the slime ! Nice to meet you, Karl and Kate . "

" oh the slime fairy ?" Karl asked. Charlie nodded his head. " why are you here ?" Karl asked. " well... I am here because of Quackity... I want to talk about him with you " Charlie said . " o-oh ! What do you need then ?" Karl asked.

" well. .. Quackity seemed to act so weird . Like he is completely change his personality into 360 degrees... I feel like that someone manipulate him..." he said.

" oh ! I don't actually know about this but all I know was that when I ... invited him and Sapnap to my kingdom but he ended up being that person... the person that I don't used to know when we talk... he is completely a different person..." karl said.

" I think at that time , I remembered that he was crying... because I don't know for some reason to be honest... and also when Ted came and tried to convince Quackity to be on their side. Quackity was refused to follow them but after Ted talked to him then He
completely changed his personality like someone manipulate him..." Charlie said.

" it could be possible ..."

Karl said with nervous but then suddenly a gem that Dream gave him rang. He opened it to see that every students need to go to school now for some emergency. Karl sighed.

Kate looked at him then said " we should make a plan first before the school make it. ".  Karl was confused. " well yeah ! I am agree with... umm.."." Kate ! Please call me Kate and also with k '' Kate said. Charlie nodded his head.