M-MOM ?

Third person pov

Karl finally arrived at his house. He open the door then Orenda sudden jumped on him.

" Papa !!" He yelled.

" Umm... Wha- I mean... Yes ... " Karl said as he picked him up and walked to the coach.

" Why are you so late ?" Kate showed up with Chandra in her arm. " Nothing... I don't know .. maybe I am just got distracted?" Karl said in confused voice.

" Nah ... Not really answering the question" Kate said. She got out with Chandra.

" Kate !!! Don't forget , she is hungry !!" George yelled with a baby food on his hand then caught up to Kate.

George sighed. " You are really an idiot here..." Kate giggled about George's comment.

" Idwoit ? Whwat is thwat ?" Orenda asked . " Well... It's a bad word and you shouldn't use it , ok ?" Karl said. Orenda thought a bit then nodded his head. " Promise to... Papa ?" Karl said. Orenda smiled then yelled " ok !!!"

Karl smiled then let Orenda walked toward to his uncle and aunt with Chandra on her hand.

Karl was still struggle to accept to be a father of the two. He was still young to have a kid and beside he still had more time to experience everything that happened in his life time. This was really stressed himself out. He can't accept it but the way Orenda and Chandra will be the orphan who had a mother in hospital and the dad in jail not dead yet. It hit him hard than an enemy hit him. He didn't want these two kids left to be orphan. He sighed.

' I guess... This is the sign ?...' Karl thought. It would be better if he had his ability right now , his true ability. He sighed.

But then the wind started to blow strong . ' huh ? Did George and Kate forgot to close the window ?' Karl thought. He looked at the window. He went up and closed. " Quite strange..." He thought.

' if it like a hidden secret , that we don't know about it ?" Karl was confused.

...

Deo , Luke , Bitzel and wisp were on their way. But then suddenly the wind started to grow more stronger than usual. It hard for them to continue. Deo still want to continue his journey but his friends who can't keep up to the wind had deserved a break. He sighed. .

" Let's take a break, shall we ?" Deo asked. The three friends light up. " Yeah !" They all shouted .

They found the place and they sat down. Deo who looked at the road with emotionless. Wisp noticed and made a sign for Luke and Bitzel to know about this. They all looked at Deo.

Luke said " someone need to comfort him right now..." . " Who will then ?" Bitzel asked. Then the two looked at wisp. " What ? Why me ??"

" Two vs one " Luke said. " Jeez... I wonder who win that fight ?" Bitzel joked. Wisp rolled his eyes then walked up to Deo. He hoped that he had a chance to speak up to him. " Don't worry he will listen to you ! And beside you are the one with the greatest speaker too. " Bitzel whispered enough for wisp to hear. He turned back to see that Luke was holding the sign that said ' go wisp go !'

He rolled his eyes then walked up to Deo. But on his way, Deo noticed. He turned around and glance at him. " Ok ..." Wisp said as he turned back.

Luke and Bitzel were stunned. The sign broke into two pieces.

...

" Ha.. d-dead ??" . " You must be joking right ??" Tommy asked the woman. But she didn't say anything all she did was glance at him. Tommy looked back then pinched himself. " I- I must be sleeping! I must be dreaming, right !! Now all I need is to walk up " Tommy pinched himself hard as he can but nothing changed.

" If it is the dream, I wouldn't be here " the woman 1 said. Tommy looked at her shocked.

" I ... I don't believe it..." He whispered.

" Believe it or not , it's your choice" the woman said.

Tommy was still in his break down situation meanwhile the woman sat down and ate popcorn looking at Tommy.

Many minutes later.

Tommy finally calmed down. " Finish ?" The woman asked . Tommy nodded his head.

" Ok then... There is someone that want to meet you so be prepare " the woman 1 said then looked at him to see the answer because he knew in thes situation , he won't answer with his mouth be an action.

Tommy nodded his head " good..." The woman said. 

They then walked around for a long time but on their way , the woman always tried to break the silent. If she didn't, she knew that something would happen to Tommy. She kept talking and talking until they arrived. Tommy who listened to her, he found her quite annoying but he seemed to be grateful for her since she tried to break the silent.

' but... Why she reveal herself to me not Karl , George or someone ' Tommy was only confused at this point.

The woman looked at Tommy and smiled. He returned a smile back.

" Umm" . " Yes ?" The woman asked. " I just want you ask you something" Tommy said. " What is it then ?"

" Well about your appearance why you show it to me ?" Tommy asked.

The woman remained silent. " Well... Maybe because i am your fan and you are on my favorite list . " She said with a giggled.

" Oh...'' Tommy was quite shock because he never knew that he can be someone favorite. ' but why am I her favorite?' Tommy thought.

" And also I have another question too" Tommy said." Ask me whatever you comfortable with " the woman smiled.

" What is your name ?" Tommy asked.

The woman was blank then laughed. " Well ..  my name is Talia ..."

Tommy was shock that she gave her name to her. " Oh ... What a beautiful name "

They finally arrived at the place. Tommy's eyes widen to see who was it.

" Umm... Who is she ?" Tommy asked Telia smiled. She turned at her. " Well of course she is the goddess of death "

The goddess noticed and turned at both of them. " What are you doing here , Talia?" The goddess asked. Telia smiled as the answer and turned at Tommy. " I got you a present, Kristin"

" Please don't call me by that name-". The goddess was shock to see who was it. " Tommy ?" She said. " W-what ??". " Why she know my name ??" Tommy was confused.

Talia rolled her eyes. " What do you mean ??? Isn't Phil tell you anything about me ??" She asked. " P-phil?? How did you know my father's name ??" Tommy asked. " Maybe because she is your mother, Tommy " Talia said.

" Wait what ???"

" Yes Tommy... I am your mother . Why Phil didn't say anything about me ??" She said.

" I have a Mother ??"

______________________________________

I am finally finished this !! I tried to finish it as soon as possible so yeah and moreover last night I was fall asleep while wrote this story lol sorry . I am quite sorry about delay too...

And that's all

Hope you enjoy this chapter and hope you enjoy your weekend

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1200 words