The cursed crown

Third person pov:

Karl walked to visit the forest. Then he looked at the fruit. He leaned close to the tree as he whispered something. The tree then moved it's branch close to Karl . Karl picked the fruit . He took a bit of the fruit. He let out the mm noise. " That's delicious" Karl said as he put his hand on the tree. The tree let out the shake to represent thank .

Karl then walked into deep forest. He then looked around as he sing one song.

Turn back time.

" Turn back time ~~" Karl wing as he kept mumbled the song. Karl continued to sing in his head. However he didn't know that something was weird like quit weird gonna happen.

Karl walked to deeper forest as he stopped . His eyes widen when he saw the bird stopped flying. " Why isn't the bird flying?" Karl asked. Karl then accident said " turn back time " because of his head singing that song. The time was turning back. Karl step back as he trip the round as he fell down.

" Stop !" Karl yelled. The timeline had stop. Karl didn't even know where is he . He was in the forest but now he was in some kind of the village.

" Village?" Karl said. Karl hesitated to say that word. However he let it out. '' p-play " Karl said as everything moved by their own. The birds were flying with each other. The kid then ran around . Karl saw two kid who was appear similar to him. Karl walked toward them as he touched one of them. And of course it went through their body.

Karl felt like he had met with this two siblings.

" Oh brother... What should we do with him ?" He asked. Karl then saw the one who asked had black gloves. While the other wore white gloves. " Oh my ... What are you going to do with them ? They seemed nice " the one with white glove said . The two of then walked toward the kids. The one with white gloves dragged his brother. " Can I play with you ? He asked other kids. " Eww " all the kids said.

" Hey kiddo , that's not nice !" Karl said even though he already knew that they can't hear him.

" Why ?' the one with the white gloves asked as he was about to cry. ''awwww if someone gonna cry ?" One of the kid said . " Go ahead crybaby " the kid said as they all laughed. The girl then looked at two of them up and down. " You know I won't date to you if I am adult. " The girl said as she began to laugh. Other girl joint too. The one with black gloves went to them as he pushed them away. He let the tongue out from mouth. all the kids were crying. ' ahh... So annoying ?!" Karl thought as he used his hand to cover the ear.

" Hey hey " the one with white glove said as he tried to calm all.the kids down. " Shh" he said. The kid still cried. " I will give you the fruit " he showed the apples to them. " They both looked at each other and got one of these. They all looked at each other again as they all said thank. They ran back.

The one with black sighed. " Hey brother don't be like that " the one with white gloves said. " They are just a kid " he said. His brother rolled his eyes. Then the queen seemed to appear. Everyone started to bow down. The queen then spotted the two brothers. She felt disgust after saw two of them. " Tch ... another trash in my village." She said as she sighed. " You know I can't take no more " the one with black gloves said. He stood up. He transformed into his form.

Karl then noticed that these two were the unknown god who were in disguise.

The one with black gloves raised his hand as he said the spell. The spell was finished.

The crown who queen wore was turn in to black. * Brother?! What did you do ?" His brother yelled. . " Oh did nothing " he said as he disappeared. His brother sighed as he disappeared with his brother.

The crown who was on queen head started to shine.

______________________________________

Sorry guy. I suppose to finish it yesterday but I fell asleep. Because I am sick... So I need to sleep. And yes another sorry for short chapter.

Sorry if I have a mistake.

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

756 words