mission (29): the battle

Third person pov:

" Oh my god !! You said that you will sit and enjoy the fight then why you hold the vine !!" The girl with a golden chain magic said. The another girl turned at her then said " I don't know ". Then she let go of the vine as she flew back at her place.

Karl looked at the girl then the vine charge to them. However, the vine was disappear without they did something. Karl then still used the vine to attack them. However the vine still disappear. Then George charge in. George swing his sword at Karl . Karl dodged it then he caught sword as he broke it. George step back a bit as he still summon another sword.

Karl then used the vine to charge in for the sword. George caught the vine as he summon another sword to cut it. Then he pulled out the diamond from the vine.

George noticed as he pulled out the diamond out. Karl's eyes slowly back to brown. Well let's just said when he got out from the vine that covered him , he had a white eyes.

George was hesitate. George then kicked Karl as he summon many sword as he can then cut all the vine. The diamonds were picking up by George's power. Karl eyes still half white and brown.

Deo noticed as he looked around. He turned to the two girls. He didn't know what were they looking at but he felt like they looked at Tommy. I turned to Tommy as his wing started grow bigger and bigger. So was his horn. " Tommy.... What is going on ?" Deo asked. Tommy looked at Deo with confused face. " What ?" He asked. " Umm your wing and horn...." Luke said. Tommy looked at them as he was surprised. " What is happening??" Tommy yelled.

" Well that diamond is the most powerful one whenever demon or hybrid saw that stone , their wing or horn must grow bigger and bigger." Wisp said. " Well it's mean ... To show the respect or honor to it " Bitzel said along with Wisp. " So ... Is it bad thing or good thing ?" Tommy asked. " I am not quite sure. " Wisp said as he turned to Bitzel. " Umm I don't know how to say this..." Bitzel said as he looked at Tommy. " Well it can be good thing and bad thing. It will provide your magic or power more powerful. " Bitzel said. " Ohh~~~ what about bad thing?" Tommy asked. " Well the bad thing is that diamond will get all of your strength and magic. If we are too late to destroy that stone , your magic will be lose ... Forever" Bitzel said. Tommy had a shock on his face. Then he felt like something tried to pull his magic and strength away from him. Tommy was feeling dizzy as he collapse. " Tommy !" Deo said as he rushed to pick Tommy up.

George used his magic to pick all the diamonds. He noticed that Tommy was collapse.

Tubbo looked at Ranboo who was about to collapse. Tubbo held Ranboo.

Meanwhile Quackity and Sapnap were fighting with Joe as their version went dizzy especially Sapnap. Sapnap was the collapse first. While Quackity used the sword to hold himself. " Guy..." Dream said . Then Joe looked at them as he giggled. " Can't believe that you are already lose " he said with a creepy smile. " S-sh-Ut up..." Quackity barely said. " I can't hear you " Joe said. Then Dream charged in. Joe used the shadow to make a shield. However Dream was at the back then swing his sword at Joe. Joe noticed as he did the backflip then smiled.

The fighting between Dream and Joe were still ongoing.

Joe looked at Karl then next to him was George who collect all the diamonds. " Wait what !!" Joe yelled. He looked at the diamonds as he ran toward it. Dream followed him " you can't just run away !! Our fight is not end yet !! " Dream said as he threw his sword at Joe which leave Joe a bloody hand on the right. " Ugh.." he said.

George was also noticed then he used his magic to blew Joe away. Dream caught him as he gave George a thump up. . After collect all the diamond , he noticed that the diamonds were getting heavy . Because of the magic from Tommy, Ranboo, Quackity, and Sapnap that were suck up by the diamonds.

George looked at Karl . " Karl... Do you want this ??" George asked. Karl looked confused. George used all his magic to make all the diamonds turn smaller and smaller.

" Sorry guy ...." George said. The the small diamond was being eaten by George.

Then George hair slowly grow longer as same as Karl . Everything was similar to Karl the hair , the clothes...

" Damn..." Luke said. " He's really go with that..." Wisp said.

George raised his hand as the flying sword flew to Karl . Karl used the vine to block it the Karl used the vine to attack George. George used his magic to make shield for him.

Karl looked at George then he disappear. George was shock . He looked everywhere then he noticed the sharp knife was almost at his neck. Then he dodged it. George used the flying sword to attack Karl . Then Karl used vine to attack George too.

" Damn ... I wish I have popcorn right now " the girl that recover George said. The another girl looked at her then she sighed. " Well too late " she said. " You're mean !" The girl said.

Joe looked at George and Karl who were fighting with each other. Joe was about to join but Dream blocked it. " Sorry but.... You still have me " Dream said as he swing the sword. Joe blocked it but the string caught him. Joe was confused. He turned to look at Dream who had a voodoo doll of himself. " Oh no you don't" Joe said '' hell yeah I am " Dream said as he used his sword to cut through his body. Joe caught blood then there was a hold on his body. Dream smiled. However Joe's body from into normal form back. Dream was surprised and he smirked as he kept cut through Joe's voodoo doll. " This is want you get for this fight and these day " Dream said. Joe was angry.

Karl pov :

" Come on come on Karl you can do this !" I said to myself. I closed my eyes then I tried to feel my body. Of course I felt like my body was dodged the attack from George....

I opened my eyes again. Then I was shock. ' why he like that ?' I thought. ' come come Karl ! don't have enough time for this !' I thought. I closed my eyes again. I tried to feel my body but I felt.

I opened my eyes again. I looked around then I saw the light. 'I need to get to that light ' I thought. I managed to take a small step because of there were some black vine and hand that were try to hold me back.

' come on come on....' I thought.

Third person pov:

The more Karl took a step , the more headache he will get.

Karl had a hard headache but he still continue to catch the light.

Karl on the outside, he paused a bit as he covered his head with hand. " Stop it... Stop it !!" Karl yelled. George was confused then the tree started grow one by one. '' I know this one !" George yelled.

Joe was confused. Dream who was Infront of him was disappear. Then the string finally release him as he noticed someone who was next to him.

It was himself but in the past. He looked happy. Joe's past looked at Joe then gave him a flower to him. Joe got the flower and smelled it.

But he didn't know that someone was behind him.

______________________________________

Finally done with this chapter.

Sorry if I have a mistake.

Don't forget to eat and drink 🙂😃 and maybe go outside and touch some grasses.

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone else 🙂

1346 words