Traitor

Third person pov:

" hah -" Karl said. " karl ! You need to god damn wake the honk up !" Karl said to himself. " no time for sleeping here "

He then walked to one the door as he opened it. He then found all the timeline went so horribly wrong.

" oh god ...". " I have to change that timeline " He said. He then finally out of the portal.

" oh wait ... Where is Quackity's house ?" . " you know what I will ask Sapnap about it. " karl went to Sapnap. On his way, he saw Sapnap walked around as he had nowhere to go. Karl approached to him.

" Sapnap!" Karl yelled.

Sapnap suddenly turned at Karl. " No wait-" before Sapnap finished the sentence, Karl was trip over a rock. Sapnap went to catch him.

But they didn't know that there was a flash like someone been watching them and taking a picture of them .

" oh my ... Thank you Sapnap..." Karl said. " yeah... It's fine. It's just a normal trip for us. Lol "

Karl looked at him confused. " well anyway do you know where Quackity is ?" Karl asked. " why suddenly?" . " w-well ! Because I ... Umm oh yeah I can invite him to the kingdom!" Karl said . " how about tomorrow?" . " NO !"

Sapnap and Karl looked at each other then Karl let out the nervous giggled. " I mean ... I would or might forget about it so I have to do it right now !" Karl said. " Hmmm" Sapnap thought a bit. " well that makes kinda sense... But do you mind go to Cafe on our way-". " No !"

And again they looked at each other nervously. " oh ...'' Sapnap said in sad mode.

" oh umm well ! I mean I would love to but maybe we can invite Quackity too. " karl smiled nervously.

" oh right...." Sapnap glared at him as he gained more suspicious.

Karl giggled.

" now ! Let show me the way to his home !'' Karl said as he pushed Sapnap. " Well his house is right there " Sapnap pointed the opposite direction.

Karl looked at that direction then he ran as he dragged Sapnap with him. ' oh there I gon' Sapnap thought.

...

" me ?" . " why are you looking for me ?" Quackity asked as his wing grew bigger.

Slime watched Quackity in amazed.

" well... Because we want you to join us " Ted said as he sent a glance at Quackity. " why should I ?" Quackity asked back. Ted snapped his finger as the screen popped up to reveal Karl was in Sapnap's hand. They both almost kissed with each other.

Quackity after saw that picture. His feeling started to fill with jealous. " jealous?" Ted asked. " what-". " I know you are jealous... So why don't you join us ? So that you can take a revenge on them. They will say sorry to you and they will know who is the boss here . Moreover, he " Ted said as he walked toward to Quackity. Then he pointed to Karl . " he will feel sorry about you. He will feel greed in himself and he will-".

" SHUT THE F**K UP !" Quackity said as he made the feather flew at Ted. Ted glared at him. " Think about it , Quackity..."

Then another screen popped out. The picture showed Karl asked Sapnap to join the kingdom but not him...

" see ? He asked him to join the kingdom but not you... It means that you are just pathetic and useless. " Ted sent him a smirk. " I -I...." Quackity still struggle want to say. " Well ?" Ted asked.

" no ! Absolutely not , Mr. Quackity!! You can not do this ! You choose to betray your own friend rather than-". " silent!" Ted sent Slime a dead glance. Slime shut his mouth as his eyes full of tear. " what a crybaby..." Ted said .