Mission (15)

Third person pov:

They walked until they saw the river. " Maybe we should rest here!" Tubbo said. They were all agree. They were all give each other the job.

Karl and Tubbo made the shelter.  Tommy and Ranboo found the food. George, Dream, Sapnap and Quackity made sure that there are nothing dangerous.

After they had done their job, they were all sit next to campfire. It was evening. Karl sat between Sapnap and Quackity. George sat next to Dream. And Tubbo sat between Tommy and Ranboo. They were all had a nice chat. Karl knew that it was already 7 pm by look at the sky. " Ummm so guy ... " Karl said. They were all look at Karl . " Well do you want to play game ?'' Karl asked. They were all look at each other. " Nah cause I don't want to fall into your trick anymore " Dream answered. Tommy laughed. " Come on big D , it was fun though " Tommy said while whipped his happy tear . Tubbo giggled a bit. Ranboo asked " what kind of game ?" . " Well I think -" ." We can play truth or dare " Sapnap which cut Karl off. " Truth or dare?? What kind of that game ??" Tommy asked. " Well Karl was introduced this game for us . And we quite enjoy this game . " George Said. Dream giggled a bit.

" Can you explain that game to us ?" Tubbo and Ranboo asked with an excited face. Tommy looked at them confused. " Well we need to ask someone if they choose truth or dare . Then if they choose truth , it means that we asked the question and they need to give an honest answer. However if they picked dare , we can make them do whatever we want. " Quackity explained. " Ohh~~~ sound interesting to me !" Tubbo said. Ranboo nodded. Then Tubbo and Ranboo looked at Tommy . " What ?" Tommy asked. " Ugh!! Fine whatever I'm in " Tommy said. " Yay !!" Tubbo said. " So Umm why don't Karl started first ?" Dream asked. Karl looked at them nervous" Umm ok then .... Tommy truth or dare ?" Karl asked. " Hmm I picked truth " Tommy answered. " Ok is it true that you are scared of ghost ?" Karl asked with a smirk. " W-what o-of course not !! I'm a big m-" . " Boo !!". " Ahhh!!" Tommy yelled. He turned to see Ranboo was at the back. They were all laughed except for Tommy. " What the f**k !! Ranboo!!" Tommy yelled. " I thought you didn't scare of ghost? " Ranboo said. " Ugh... Fine I lied . I'm kinda scared of ghost..." Tommy said . His face turned into red because of embarrassed. " Aww how cute ..." George said. " S-shut up !!" Tommy yelled. " Ok Tommy it's your turn. " Quackity said. " Ok gogy truth or dare " Tommy asked. " Hmm I am gonna pick dare " George said. " I dare you to umm" Tommy thought a bit. Then he got an idea. " I dare you to make a puppy for me !!" Tommy said. George giggled then he used his magic to make a small puppy for Tommy. Tommy hugged the puppy. Tubbo and Ranboo looked t him confused. Tommy noticed that he was in strange action. He cleared his throat. Then they were all burst out laugh except Tommy ,of course. " Omg I can't believe Tommy has a soft side !!" Sapnap yelled. " Shut up !!" Tommy yelled. " Ok guy cut it out. " Karl said.

" So umm Tubbo truth or dare ?" George asked. " I think I will go with dare " Tubbo said. " Ok I dare you to speak with the puppy" George said. " Really George? Speak with a puppy?'' Dream asked. " What !? I don't have any idea !!" George yelled. Tubbo spoke with the puppy. " Ok done. Sapnap truth or dare ?" Tubbo asked. " Truth " Sapnap answered. " Well do you have a crush?" Tubbo asked. " Of course, I have " Sapnap answered. " Quackity truth or dare?" Said Sapnap. " Hmm let just go with Dare..." Quackity said. Sapnap thought about a moment. He shake his head.  " Ok then I dare you to give me your feather" Sapnap said. Quackity gave Sapnap his feather. " Ranboo truth or dare ?" Quackity asked. " Truth I guess..." Ranboo answered. " Ok do you understand the endermans language?" Quackity asked. " Well I think I can't. Since I haven't learnt this language" Ranboo said. Quackity nodded his head." Dream truth or dare ?" Ranboo asked. " Ummm dare ?" Dream said. " Ok I dare you to umm to...." Ranboo pause a bit. Then the idea popped on his head. " I dare you to make me a clothes with your string " Ranboo said. " What ?? It will be so long " Dream said. " Dude you have to do it ... You know ..." Sapnap said. " Ugh... Fine ..." Dream said. Then he started make a clothes. Then he gave it to Ranboo. (I think he made this clothes for maybe 1-2 hours. )

" Karl truth or dare ?" Dream asked. " Truth !" Karl said. " Ok can you make fruit since your magic is power?" Dream asked. " Well of course I can make fruit " Karl said.

Then they played this game for 1 hours. " I guess we should go to sleep " Tubbo said. " I agree with Tubbo " George said. " Ok then good night " Karl said and went to the shelter. They were all said good night to each other. Karl and Tubbo made three shelter. So Karl slept with Sapnap and Quackity. George slept with Dream and tommy slept with Tubbo and Ranboo.

______________________________________

sorry for another short chapter since I am exhausted and sleepy .

Sorry that I haven't post the chapter since I am busy with my school work.

sorry of I have a mistake .

And that's all
Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone else ☺️😉

935 words