mission (28): the battle

Third person pov

George swing his sword at Karl . Karl used the wind to glow George away. George summon the string to wrapped around him. So that he can fight with him. After the wind, Karl looked at George. George smiled and said " surprised!" . He hit Karl with his leg. Karl dodged it. Karl caught his leg then George was being threw by Karl . However, George used the the string to wrap around Karl . They both were getting threw away.

Karl looked at George while he flew. George looked at Karl who was in the ground. Karl after looked at George who was on the ground, then suddenly he had a headache. Karl slowly float on the ground. He used his hand to touch his head.

Joe noticed that something was wrong as he also had a headache. He turned to look at Karl . " Karl !" He yelled out. However Dream was on his way. " Sorry dear ... But you are with me !" Dream said with a smile as his eyes glow green.

Dream started swing his sword . Joe blocked the sword. He knew that something bad was going to happen to him. Joe noticed the two sword were on his throat.

Joe looked at Dream then he saw the reflection of his eyes that they were Sapnap and Quackity. Joe smiled awkwardly then he snapped his finger.

Karl stopped a bit. Then he suddenly charge to George. George blocked Karl attack. Karl raised his hand as the vine started slowly came to Karl hand and turned into sword.

He swing his sword at George. George flew black as he dodged it. George looked at his hand. He saw blood. He was confused. ' what ? Where is the blood came from ?' he thought. He thought as he looked at his body to see that the vine went through his body. George had a shocking face.

Everyone's eyes were on George with shock face especially Dream. Dream's face was mixed with shock and sad. Joe smiled as he saw George. His smiled turned into smirk.

Karl looked at George. George noticed something that Karl's face was about to change the expression.

He walked a bit as Karl raised his sword Abit but with shaking. George noticed. Then he ran toward the he sword and the sword got through his body as he spited blood on Karl's clothes.

Karl pov :

I killed George... I killed George. I killed George. I killed George. I killed George. I killed George. I killed George. That sentences were floating to my head. I slowly looked at my hand that cover George's blood. I was shocked.

I saw George was dead on my hand ... I let out the tear. Then I can't control.... Can't control my emotion.

???? Pov :

" Sorry George... But I only can give you one of my ability....for one day... And I can't heal you because I am not really good at it..." I said as I sighed.

Third person pov:

George was laid down dead. Karl looked at him. As he noticed that the wind was wrong. Then the wind hit him but he dodged it.

Tommy who saw someone, his member had dead in front of him. The only he noticed was blood. He was having a heart attack. Deo tried to calm him. Tubbo and Ranboo quickly ran toward to Tommy.

The king looked at George. He closed his eyes to pray . Then he felt the wind flew next to his face toward to Karl.

Karl dodged it as he looked at it. Karl was someone was covered in black. There were two persons on the big tree.

There two looked at Karl . Then they said something but in their language. " Wait ! I knew that language!" Wisp said. " What did they said ?" Bitzel asked. " Well they said that they put the sign to warn them why they ignored the sign ?" Wisp translate. " Sign ?" Tubbo asked. He looked at Tommy. Tommy pull the paper from his pocket as he hand it to Wisp. Wisp after saw this sign and he looked at Tommy. " Tommy.... The sign said dangerous" Wisp said . " Oh -" Tommy said. Wisp also heard the conversation from the two.

Then one of them sighed and said " ugh... Fine I will speak this whatever language." The person that cover in black said. Then suddenly the another one used their ability to pick up George. The magic was chain , golden chain.

George was picked up by them. Another one looked at him then snapped his finger as the cut slowly recovering.

" Umm sir .. what are you doing to George?" Tommy asked. They looked at each other then started laugh. " I am sorry for laughing" the person with chain magic. " We are both girl " another said. They looked shock.

" Wait... So you guy are the one who make this forest ?" Deo said. They both looked at each other then said " I am not sure ".

George was being recover. Then the girl put him down.

" You guy .. should just continue with your doing ... I can just sit here and enjoy the view " the girl who snapped finger said.

Karl looked at George. Meanwhile George was slowly get up. He saw Karl and he quickly on his position.

Karl then used the vine to wrap around George. Then the vine was being hold by someone.

" Nah ah..." The girl that snapped his finger said with a smile.

______________________________________

Guy to be honest last night I was supposed that I finished it but I fell asleep. Lol

Sorry if I have a mistake.

Don't forget to eat and drink 🙂😃

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone 😉🙂

946 words