mission (25): the battle

Third person pov:

Dream finally find a spot to relax. He sighed.

" Come out come out ..." Joe said. Dream quickly covered his mouth. He made a call quietly. 

" Hello " said Sapnap. " H-hey when I give you the sign then come there " Dream said. " W-what do you mean ??" Sapnap asked.

" Ah hah ! Found you !" Joe said . " Motherf**ker !" Dream yelled. Called end.

Sapnap pov

It was very very weird. First Dream call me then he told me to come the direction that he will give. I was so confused. I thought a bit then I realized that all the fairies and Quackity looked at me.

" What ? " I asked. " What the hell you mean what ?? What the hell was happening when you make a call ??" Quackity asked back. " W-well I am not really sure . First Dream called me then he told me that come the direction where he gives the sign " I answered. Everyone looked hell confused.

" W-well what does he mean?" Slime asked. " I don't know . However I feel like something bad is going to happen." I said . Then we all heard the explosion sound. I looked at it the I saw the the string came up and said over here. I thought a bit.

" Why you need to think !? Let's go !!" Quackity yelled then he opened his wings and flew. The king told all the fairies to be ready.

I looked up at the sky . I sighed. Then I followed them.

Third person pov:

Joe kept used his shadow to wrap around Dream. However Dream kept dodged. Suddenly the shadow was going fast .  Dream jumped on the shadow. Then he charged to Joe. Joe made the shadow's sword then blocked the attack. He smiled. Then he swing the sword. Dream flew away for a bit. Then he charged in as fast as he can. They were still fighting and fighting.

Meanwhile George was struggle. George stopped the flying sword . Then the shadow's flying swords stop too. George noticed. He moved the flying sword a bit then it followed. George smirk as he throw all the flying to the forest. The shadow's flying swords followed. He stopped used the shield.

He breathe heavily. " Gosh... Almost lost all oxygen. "" He said. He looked at the forest. " Well since all the flying sword gone . ' should i summon another flying swords ? ' he thought. " Ahh " he said to himself. Then he summon the sword for himself. He looked at the miner place to see they are safe with Tommy and someone. George was confused but he didn't think of it.

George looked at Karl . George sighed as he ran toward him. He began cut all the vine. But that was the bad idea. The vine noticed then if started wrap around his sword but George made his sword melt .

He touched the vine then he used his ability to make fire to burn the vine. George after burn the vine he jumped then burnt all the vine.

Ranboo and Tubbo went in for help.

Ranboo cut the vine. While Tubbo used the phoenix to burn the vine down.

Meanwhile Tommy and Deo , they ran toward to Karl . Tommy opened his wing then yell " George!!! You can leave this to us and go help Tubbo and Ranboo" . George noticed then he nodded his head. George summon another sword for himself and charge in. Tommy picked Deo up and flew to Karl. They looked at Karl. " Karl is unconscious. We need to wake him up or we will be too late " Deo said. " But how " Tommy asked. " I don't know but we will focus on the vine first. " Deo said as Tommy nodded his head.

" Tommy when I said 1 to 3 , you have to throw me " Deo said. " Why ??" Tommy yelled. " To cut all this bottom vine " Deo said. " Ok then " Tommy said.
." 1...2...3!" Deo yelled as Tommy threw him. Deo bring out his sword then cut all the bottom vine.

Joe noticed.bge turned to look at it to see the bottom vines were cut . Joe was about to go there but Dream blocked his way " ah-ahh" Dream said. Joe looked at him angry.

At Karl :

Karl was in water but it was so sticky. And it was all black.

'Why is happening to me 'Karl  thought. ' pls somebody! Help me ! Get me out from this liquid!" Karl thought. Even though his thought like that but his face was cold and calm. His tear started come out from his eyes.

Back to the fighting.

Joe was blocking the attack form Dream.

George, Tubbo, and Ranboo cut the vine.

Tommy and Deo were also cut the vine too.

Then the moment that Deo cut the vine. The another vine started come again. Meanwhile the bottom vine that Deo cut was about to form to it form. " Tubbo!!" Deo yelled. Tubbo used the phoenix to buenthe vine. While Tommy cut all the sword with his hand. His nails were long enough and strong enough to cut the vine.

Everyone was fighting then they heard the noise.

They looked at the noise to see Sapnap and Quackity with a whole army of fairies.

" Oh god...." Sapnap said as Quackity landed on the ground and shock. So we're the whole army.

Everyone was fighting.

Joe was about to push Dream away but lucky the fruit came out of nowhere then hit Joe. Joe looked at that direction to see Luke , Bitzel and Wisp. " You ?!" Joe yelled as they smirk .

" I am still right here you motherf**ker !!" Dream yelled. Joe looked at Dream who swing his sword. Joe blocked it.

The fairies were using their magic to cut all the vine or tried to pulled them out from Karl .

Sapnap and Quackity was running and help Dream.

George, Tubbo, and Ranboo was doing their things. Bitzel , Luke , and wisp were helping Deo and Tommy. I mean everyone was doing their thing.

However , the vine still started cover Karl but quickly than usual.

Then the vine finally covered him.

Everyone was speechless and shock . Meanwhile Joe started giggled. Quackity came out from the top and almost hit him but Joe dodge it. And Sapnap used his fire magic to hit Joe. But Joe dodged it again.

Then Joe used his magic for made his way to Karl . " You think that you can still defect me while everything is prepare ?" Joe said with giggled. Then Deo came out of no where and swing his sword to cut his neck. Joe dodged it again. '' ah-ahh " Joe said as he smirked.

Deo was really frustrating.

Joe smirk as he knew what will happen. Doe turned his head back quickly. Then he saw the vine opened.

" Bitzel , Wisp , and Luke!! The position!?" Deo yelled. They looked at each other than nodded. Which left Tommy confused.

" It was nice to see right ? Deo ?" Joe said as a smirk. " Shut up !!" Deo yelled back. " Aww how rude .." Joe said .

Meanwhile the vine that cover Karl started open that they were saw Karl but different outfit . He was wearing a white outfit like a god. And his hair started grow long and almost of his hair turned white. Or should I said the bottom of his hair turned white.

Everyone was shocked but Joe was laughing.

______________________________________

Yay finally finished this part and also I have a new for you guy that I will publish this book in Friday , and Monday. Yep that's the date. To be honest , I was about finish this chapter last night but I fell asleep.

Sorry if I have a mistake.

Don't forget to eat and drink 🙂🍻🌽

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone 🙂😃😉

1290 words.