leave

Third person pov:

Karl looked at the map. Then he got up and copy it

He pulled out the copy paper and looked at it. " This should do it..." He mumbled. Then he walked to the book that fell down. He picked it up.

" What ?"

The book had a mystery letters that no one knew about it. Karl opened the book. " What is the language?..." Karl said.

Then he finally saw the picture. He looked at the picture closely. " A portal ?"

A portal that so similar to his. Then he opened other pages to see the castle while the two gods were at the back of castle. The two of them didn't face towards instead backwards.

Karl was confused. Then he pulled the map and looked at the book at the same time.

' is this... Twin castle?'

" Ahh hello there young man "

Karl flinched at the voice. He looked back as fast as possible to see that the librarian stood next to him. She was quite an old lady.

" Ahh hello miss " Karl bowed . '' oh my ! What a polite boy . What are you looking at ? Moreover you look like you clearly need help with something " Librarian said.

" O-oh.. I don't think ...''. he paused. " Yeah ! I do need him "

" Can you tell me about this book ?'' Karl asked and showed the book to her.

She scanned the book. " Oh my... You really have a mystery taste , young man "

" This book... No one happen to know what this book is talk about. " Librarian said.

" What..." Karl was confused. " Then how can it be here ?" Karl asked.

" Well no one put that book here. It's just this book appear in this library long ago ... Moreover... How ? "

" Huh ? What do you mean ? How ? Miss ?" Karl was completely confused.

" It's just that... That book... No one can open it . But then there was a letter showed up that the book is waiting for their owner " Librarian said.

" What ?... Do you happen to know why ?" Karl asked librarian. She shook her head. Then someone asked for her help.

" Sorry young man... Look like I can't help you now so excuse me "

" Ahh ! Yes ! No worry!" Karl said.

The librarian with other people walked off. ' look like the book already found their owner...' Librarian looked back. The book started to shine to show that it was happy. Librarian smiled then walked off.

" What a confusing book " Karl mumbled and went thought every pages.

...

Karl walked out from library with one book and of course the paper with him. Librarian gave him a permission to borrow this book. Librarian almost made him buying this book. But Karl refused.

" Hah... What a strange librarian..." He giggled as the librarian remained him of his grandmother.

Then suddenly the hand showed up and gave a hug from the back. Karl looked at the back.

" Sapnap ?" Karl said.

" Karl ! I miss you so much !" Sapnap said. " What are you doing here ?" Sapnap asked as he didn't let go off the hug. " Can you let go... I can't breathe ..." Karl said. " O-oh ! Sorry !" Sapnap finally let it go.

" So what are you doing here ?" Sapnap asked. " Just borrow the book ?" Karl answered. Sapnap looked at the Library. " You know ! It bring me some back memories"