chaotic

Third person pov:

" I have a Mother??" Tommy yelled. " W-what ?? I thought that my mom is Samsung refrigerator??" Tommy was confused now. Talia heard what he said then laughed.

Kristin stood there and was stunned. " W-what ?"

" Well !! He always next to the refrigerator and also have a wine with it like a couple. Moreover he even kisses it too !!" Tommy yelled.

Talia then burst out laugh louder than before. Tommy was stunned and confused at the same time. " Haha... Very funny...." Kristin stared at Talia. " Don't blame me ! It's just to funny to handle" Talia continued laughing. Kristin rolled her eyes.

" I will take to him about that " Kristin said as her anger showed. Tommy was nervous then looked at Talia who almost ran out of breathe from laughing. ' the f**k ?'

" But anyway Tommy.. don't say that such of thing like you told me about your father did something to umm it..." Kristin said.

'' I am your mother or you can call me mumza as you want too..." Kristin smiled.

" Mumza !!" Tommy shouted. Telia finally stopped laughing. " Lol... Really ? Mumza ?" Telia asked. '' yes ? Is there any problem?" Kristin asked.

" Nothing ma'am!" Talia said. " Ok then... Tommy why are you here ?" Kristin asked.

Tommy looked at Talia. " Someone told me that I am dead !" Tommy glared at Talia. Kristin moved to Tqlia. " Explained?" Kristin glared at her.

" Ummm"

" I just took his soul out of the body and that's all !"

Talia said with a giggled. " It's similar to kill him ! Talia !" Kristin yelled as her wing lifted up. " Umm oops ?" Talia said.

" Ugh " the two son and mother said with rolled their eyes.

' haha... Like mother like son huh ?'

...

Deo , Luke , Bitzel and wisp were finally out of the forest. They walked out. Wisp was the only one who turned back to the forest and smiled through his mask. " We will be off for a bit " wisp said then followed his three friends.

" Damn ..  why are you walking so slow ?" Bitzel asked. " None of your business" wisp said. " Damn !!! Bro ! You just got roasted!" Luke said. " Shut up before i will kill you by my hand !" Bitzel said " oh my god !! I am so scared ~~" Luke said in mocking voice. Wisp sighed and closed his ears while the two were arguing.

" Jeez ! Can you guy stop ??" Deo yelled. The three men flinched then looked at Deo. " Ok sorry Mr. But it's my actions! Not your !" Luke yelled. Bitzel agreed with him.

Deo rolled his eyes.

They had been on their journey then they suddenly met Dream on their way.

" O- oh ! You must be Tommy's friend " he said . '' yes I am Deo and this is Bitzel , Luke and wisp " Deo introduced.

" Oh hello there again I am Dream. And why are you here ?" Dream asked. " We just want to check on Tommy because something is not right and so you happen to know where he is ?" Luke asked.

" Ahh... I don't have any information about that but let's talk about it with George and Karl "

They as soon as heard the name Karl. They felt like they had a hope for Karl. " Karl ! Yeah ! Do you know where is he right now ?" Wisp asked. " Oh... I was about going to visit them but since you are looking for him why don't you follow me ?" Dream asked.

The four men nodded their head and followed Dream. On their way they met Sapnap and Quackity. But then they finally met Tubbo and Ranboo who was walking around with a red eyes.

" Dude you ok ?" Quackity asked. Tubbo looked at Quackity then at the back. He was shock to see them. " Ah ! Tubbo and Ranboo right ?" Luke asked. " Y-yeah " Ranboo said.

" Why your eyes are so red ?" Bitzel asked. They both looked at each other then sighed. " Let's go to Karl' s house and talk about it shall we ?" Tubbo asked.d everyone agreed.

They finally arrived. The knocked on the door made Karl got up and opened the door.

" Umm hello-". ". Oh ! " Karl was surprised.

Karl let them in.  " Please make yourself at home " Karl said.

" Karl... Is there anything or something that tell you that something wrong?" Bitzel asked. " Well I think so... I think like something wants to tell me about something last mornings..." Karl said. " Do you want they want to say ?" Luke asked. " Nope "

Tubbo and Ranboo looked at each other. Then they sighed. " Ok but TOMMY IS DEAD !" Tubbo yelled.

Other people after heard it , they were shock. " What ?" Deo asked. George showed up. " What ? How can he died?" George asked.

" Well to be honest, I don't really know about this but I heard Philza , Wilbur, and techno talked to each other about it . You know we were quite shock to hear that new too you know..." Ranboo said.

Luke and Bitzel were shock but then they slowly turned at Deo. Deo who was sat down quietly. ' oh no...' they thought.

" What the f**k did you just say ?" Deo asked once again.

...

" Ok but we need to find him first like you know..." Wilbur said. " I know what are you talking about but we need to find Jschlatt's hidden place first" Philza said. " Ok I will find it just give me some time " Wilbur said. " Very well then " his father said as he turned his head at the file. Techno who stood there , looked with his father.

But they heard something. someone kicked the door.

" What the f**k ?? Who are you ??" Wilbur asked.

That person didn't answer and glared at them.

...

" Achoo!" Tommy yelled. " Oh my god ?? Tommy ?? Are you ok ? Are you sick or something? Are you feeling bad today ??" Kristin kept asking a question. Tommy was confused but he shook his head. " No... I am quite fine but that's sneezed definitely told me that someone talking about me..." Tommy said.

" As if " Talia said with a laughed.

Kristin turned and glared at her. " Ok I am sorry..." She said. " Good " Kristin said.

" Moreover... How dare someone talking about you ?" Kristin said.

______________________________________

Sorry another late chapter for this. To be honest when I wrote this chapter last night, I fell asleep... Damn but anyway ( kinda short ig )

Hope you enjoy this chapter

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1065 words