school's play II

Third person pov:

Karl sat on the couch as he thought about school's play. As expected, Karl was really want to involve in this school's play but he just need one person to go with him. Because, he didn't want to go alone. He wanted to go there with someone. He sighed as he looked up.

" What are you worrying about?" George asked as he walked up to Karl. George was outside to pick up some fruit and vegetables. " Well just something is bothering me " Karl said. " Mind telling me about it ?" George then put the basket on the table. George turned around to face Karl.

" Well I want to ummm you know...." George looked at Karl with confused. " You want what ?" George asked Karl who seemed to struggle to answer. Karl sighed. " I want to join the school's play..." Karl answered.

The silent went to the room. George looked at Karl then Karl looked at George. They both started at each other for about a minute then George decided to break the silent by clear his throat.

" Well actually I am not going to yell nor disagree with you but I would like to say I want to join too " George said as his hand covered his mouth a little. Karl knew that he was try to cover his flush. George state made Karl's eyes widen. Karl was full of excitement. Karl then off his sit as he ran up to George. " Then let's participate in together" Karl help. George's hand as his eyes widen with excited . " Umm I mean sure "

Not even a minute Karl pulled George out the house . They ran to school. Well not really run actually, Karl used the vine to make a circle . They both stood on it . The vine popped out then two of them went flying.

They arrived at the school. Karl used the vine to catch them both.

George and Karl looked at teacher well as expected no teacher was there.  They began to look for the teacher .

" Well why there is no one here ??" Karl yelled. " Karl... It obviously that school is over " George said. Karl was pause a bit. " Right.... How can I forget about it. " He said as his hand move to his head. Then they heard the walking noise. They both looked at that direction. The noise was closer and closer.

It was reveal someone who was Philza . " Mate .... What are you doing here ?" He asked. " Oh hello Mr. Philza. We came here to sign up the school'e play. Philza made the ohh face. " Well I was about to pin this school's play however seen like you are here. So ... Here " Philza gave the announcement as they both read it. " You guy need to write your name here " Philza said as he pointed the blank. They both nodded their head.

George summon the pen as he wrote his name on it and handed it Karl. Karl also wrote his name in it too. Karl then gave the announcement to Philza back.  "' well sir why do we need to write our name in the paper and gave it to one of you ?" Karl asked. " Well we, teacher write the name for them in this announcement. However if they're brave enough, they can come here and write their name by themselves. But if they're shy , they can write their name on paper and we as the teacher will write that name down in the announcement. " Philza explained. " Oh I see " Karl said. Philza looked at him then his eyes moved to George. " Ah George... " . " Yes Mr. Philza " George answered. " Well about the results of the exam, it seemed like you did very well " Philza said with the smile. " Thank you " George bow his head a bit. " And for you umm"." Karl Jacob " . " Oh Karl... Hmmm for your exam , you also did very well too " Philza smiled as he walked away. " And also Karl ... I think you are friend with Tommy. " Philza said. " Yes ". Karl said. Philza smiled then he walked away.

" Well what is his relationship with Tommy?" Karl asked. " Oh well he is Tommy's father. He also had another two son too which I assume that you knew them " George said. Karl looked at him confused. George sighed then said " well the two who wait for Tommy when we finished our last mission"  . Karl then flashback at Tommy met the two of them. " Ohhh" Karl said.

They both walked out the school.bkarl still used the same style when they came here. So that they can arrive home quickly. And beside they also lazy to walk too. School to home , it was really far but if they hurry, they will arrive fast but seemed like they were lazy . So they used that style. And also besides it quite fun too.

‽??‽¿¿‽ Pov:

I was sit on the throne as my eyes looked at atmosphere around me. It was quite bored . The same view and the same smell, it made me feel sick and especially bored.

I got up from the throne. I walked toward to my room. I put myself on the bed as I sighed. " So boring" I said to myself. Then an idea came up to my mind. " Well maybe I can go to anotger planet " I said to myself. I raised my hand swing my hand top to bottom as there was a portal for me to go another planet. I went in.

I looked around to see I was in forest. I tried to remember what planet I am in. But I failed. Suddenly I heard the conversation about something from no where. I walked to the sound direction. I once saw the tree house. I sneak a peek at that house to see someone who was so beautiful. He had fluffy brown hair , blue outfit , and also he had a glasses too. My eyes then spotted another person. He also had fluffy brown hair but his outfit was in hoodie with rainbow color. I mean the one with rainbow hoodie was cute but not as cute as the one with blue outfit.

My heart started to beat whenever I looked at the guy with blue outfit. ' is this what they called love ?' I thought. I looked at him again . I thought again to myself as I giggled

' he is so pretty. One day, he will be mine , forever mine '

______________________________________

Yay finally done. Now I can sleep. So what is your timeline? Mine is night.

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink🍉🌽🍻🍷

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone.

1108 words