bullying

Third person pov :

Kate walked out from her room. She met karl was sit on the chair as his eyes were so heavy that he can't hold it.

" What are you doing?" Kate asked. Karl then fully woke up . He quickly turned at Kate then sighed. " Oh... It's just you , huh ?" He said. Kate was confused then she slowly looked closely then she knew that what was happening.

" You should go to your room and sleep first and beside you are almost at the end of this book..." Kate said. Karl slowly nodded his head as he slowly walked towards to his room with his book. Kate stopped Karl as she grabbed the book from him ." Hey-"." No ! I said you should sleep then sleep ! Understand!" She said in loud voice. Karl nodded his head and went to his room. 

George walked out from his room. " What is going on ?" He yawned. Kate looked at George then said " karl was reading a book despite that he need to sleep" she said. " What is so interesting about that book?" George asked.

" Hey !! You can't say that ! That book is so precio-" . " Go to SLEEP!!" Kate yelled. " Ok..." Karl said. Then the silent soon filled the room.

George looked at Kate then he grabbed the book. " A romantic book ?" . " Man ! He is really type of something like that ?" George asked. " I don't know " Kate answered.

" Hey ! I can still hear y-. " Karl ! Just go to freaking sleep!!" She yelled. " Ok this time ! I will " Karl said. " Thank you " she smiled.

She sighed. " Ok... Umm " George said as he scanned the pages of book. " What's wrong?" Kate asked. She looked at the book. " Love between the hero and villain?" Kate was confused. " Is this like you know hater to lover ?" Kate asked. '' well yeah and also he seemed to almost done reading it..." George said. " Well ... " . " Why don't we go buy books for him tomorrow?" George recommended. " With him ?" Kate asked as he nodded his head. " What about school?" Kate asked. " Maybe after school?" George recommended again.

" Well I can go with that " Kate said.

...

..

.

Next day

Karl got up as he heard Kate and George was already in kitchen and talked about something. Karl then went to kitchen as he saw George was dress up so nicely and while Kate was still in her pajamas. " Kate... I think you should go to take a shower or you will be late " . " Nah... Don't worry... We still have ummm 1 hours and 45 minutes to go " she yawned. George rolled his eyes as he sighed. Then his eyes spotted Karl.

" Oh good morning, Karl ! How is your sleep ?" George asked. " Well it was fine I guess... To be honest, I would stay up late again..." . " Wait a minute... What do you mean again ?" George asked. " Well in the past , I usually stay up late because I have to at least finish one book " Karl said as he yawned. Karl heard George sighed. " Well let get you two ready or we will be late !" George yelled.

" Karl ! You got to bathroom!" . " Wait what-" then suddenly his body moved by itself. Karl knew that George made him do it by his magic. " And you Kate ! You also need to go bathroom too" before George made her. She rushed to bathroom. " Oh... Well... That's kinda easy " he said to himself.

...

Kate sighed as she was bing dragged by George. " Oh god ! Don't be so lazy " George said. " Ahhh!!" Kate yelled. " I want to scream out loud " she yelled again.

" Then yell " Karl smirked. She looked at Karl as she showed her smirk. Then she yelled out loud. It seemed that it louder than usual.

Everyone around them turned their head to Kate , Karl and George. Especially on George. This made George uncomfortable.