a way ?

Third person pov:

Jschlatt was about to land a hit on Deo's head but Luke jumped at the back and attacked him but the blood formed into the shield. Deo found the opportunity then he hold his sword tight and swing at him cause him to have a scar on a chest. Jschlatt jumped to back away.

" What the hell ?"

" Where that f**king puppet go ?" Jschlatt looked around to see no one then he realized that that Luke person already finished it. " F**k " he mumbled.

Luke then disappeared. Jschlatt stayed in guard. Deo charged in and swing the sword at Jschlatt. But he fought back. Jschlatt looked at Deo then found the opposite to kick the sword out of his hand.

Jschlatt then swing the sword at Deo back. This time Deo's sword was away so he had to dodge but the blood formed into the wall which there was no way to dodge the attack. ' f**k ' Deo thought.

Luke appeared out of no where swing the sword at him but Jschlatt caught the sword with his hand. He broke it with his bare hand. He caught Luke then he threw away. Jschlatt was about to land a swing at Deo at his heart but then another sword showed up. " What ?" Jschlatt then looked at the owner of the sword.

He then giggled. Soon that giggled turned into laughed. " Oh... So you are here! Wilbur!" Jschlatt said.

Wilbur glared at him then kicked him off. Jschlatt put his sword into the ground to keep his balance. " Ah... How rude of you, my friend...'' Jschlatt smirked.

'' oh... So he is your friend, huh ? No wonder you are such a d**k " Deo said. " Take that f**king word back or there will be a disaster for you " Wilbur threatened Deo. " oh my ~~ I am so scared... I wonder if some superhero come and save me from this monster " Deo mocked. " You !" Will almost threw a hand at Deo but Philza showed up and held his hand. " Don't use violence here..." He said.

Wilbur looked at Philza then back at Deo who sticked out his tongue. Anger started to fill in Wilbur's body. He sighed. " Whatever"'

" Let's face the enemy, first " Philza said. Then all of them looked at Jschlatt. Luke stood up and walked towards to Deo. " You ok ?" Deo asked. " Well maybe yes and maybe no " Luke said as he looked at the big bruise. Deo looked at that bruise then back at Jschlatt with anger.

" H-hey !!" Jschlatt yelled.

" That's not fair at all !! Four against one ! It's so unfair!" Jschlatt yelled.

Philza flew at Jschlatt then land a sword on him but Jschlatt blocked. " It's fair enough and beside your ability is also strong enough too " Philza said. Then Wilbur showed at the back. He swing his sword. Jschlatt noticed then he jumped high to avoid them. But then Deo threw Luke at him.

Luke with a sword on his hand pointed at Jschlatt while he was being thrown. Jschlatt blocked the attack which made him hit the wall hard. Luke fell down. Philza flew and caught him. He put him down. " Thank " Luke said.

" Your welcome" Philza said.

The four against one started to began .

...

" What ? Now ??" Ted asked himself. " What should I do ? What should I do ? What should I do ? What should I do ?" Ted then looked at the fighting. ' I wish I could help you...' Ted thought.

He looked down then he got an idea. " I got it !!! Just hang in there Jschlatt! I will find the way for you to escape it " Ted then walked away to find the items that he needed.

...

Kristin looked at Tommy then she realized something. " Wait a minute... You are not supposed to be here " she said.

Tommy looked at her confused. " What do you mean by that mumza ?" Tommy asked. " This is the death realm. You can't be here ! You are too young!" Kristin said then she looked at Talia who was being tie.

" Explain" she glared at Talia. " Hmmh mmhm mhmm hmm!!"

" I don't understand anything..." Kristin said. " Don't worry , mumza but I got this !" Tommy walked up to her then pulled the tape out of the mouth. " Ouch !" Talia yelled. " Jeez... That's hurt " she said.

" Whatever" Tommy said.

" Now... Tell me why he is here and how he gets back to human realm ??" Kristin asked. " Well I want you to meet him dub ! And beside if he stays in that dungeon for too long , you will die anyway so I took his soul out !" Talia said.

" What ?? " Kristin said then her massive wing opened up with the dead glance . " What do you mean by dungeon?" She asked with a threatened. Talia smiled " what... Don't you know that your youngest will die soon in the future?" Talia asked. " You-" . " And that's why I am bring him here to be early " Talia smiled.

" Show me the way to bring him back to human realm or else ?" Kristin threatened.

Talia looked at Kristin then she smiled. " I'm glad to help ..."

...

" What is going on ??" Tubbo yelled. " Ok now.. we are completely lost than before " Ranboo said.

" I should have wait for other before going in !" Tubbo said. Ranboo sighed then he turned his head to see something. "t-tubbo ! L- look !" He pointed at it. Tubbo looked at that direction to see that the flowers showed up with the brightest circle on the middle. The flowers showed up one by one as it lead the way.

" Let's follow them ?" Ranboo recommended. Tubbo nodded his head. They followed the flower. As soon as they arrive, their eyes widen.

'' no way..."

....

" What is going on ?" Karl asked then suddenly the small person shine and showed up. The person looked at Karl. " Hello Karl "

" Umm hi ?"

" Well I want to talk about your actual place before you are no here " The person said.

" Wait... How did you know ?" Karl asked and alert himself.

" Because I can sense it from you that you are not from this world "

" No harm and I will tell you anything" the person smiled.

______________________________________

Ahhh I fell asleep while wrote this chapter haha lol sorry

And that's all

Hope you enjoy this chapter

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1065 words