planning

Third person pov:

" Jeez... Can't Your majesty and Fundy leave you alone ?" Foolish asked.

Karl giggled. " And also ! " Eret said. " I am support you with your relationship" Eret gave a thump up. " Same !" Fundy said. Foolish nodded his head. Karl smiled in a happy wat like very happy. " Thank you..." He said.

...

" Oh ! Karl ! I have thought about this for a while now " Foolish said. " Yeah ? What is it ?"

" Let's go to that mountain and go in the castle together" Foolish said. Karl smiled then hugged him. " Thank you so much !" He let go. " Then we need to ask Fundy about this " Karl said. Then the door was being opened reveal Fundy in fox form.

" Ok fine ! I will go with you ! And beside our journey shouldn't end here " Fundy said.

The two looked at each other then to Fundy . They laughed.

" Huh ??? What's so funny ??" Fundy asked.

" Nothing nothing" Karl said as he tried to hold his laugh. Foolish faced the other side as he tried to hold it. Fundy looked even more confusing.

Fundy shouted and jump to Karl. " You better tell me what is it !!" Fundy threatened. Karl was laughing then stopped. " Ok ok ok fine... It's just that you are acting so soft right now " Karl said.

" What ?" Fundy asked. " Are you always soft in the fox form ?'' Foolish managed to hold the laugh and asked.

" You !"

...

The king sat on the golden throne with a golden crown on his head with the glasses and a blue dress ,sighed. " So... You all agree ?'' Eret asked. The three nodded their heads at the same time. Eret giggled.

" Very well then..."

" I will allow it ! You better come back alive " Eret said.

" Huh? That's it ? You are not refusing us or something?" Fundy asked. " No... Since you all already agree to go up there together so I won't break it . Just do whatever you want to do " Eret said.

The three smiled at each. Fundy was in human mixed with fox form , his tail went side to side to indicate that he was happy and excited to experience nee thing.

" But I have one condition" Eret said.

" What is it , your majesty?" Foolish asked.

" I order you to come back alive " He said.

The three nailed down. " Yes your majesty " the three said and walked off.

" Oh ! Wait !"

" Yes your majesty?" Karl asked. " Remember the girl name Minx ?" Eret asked. Karl then noticed the name soon her full face. " Yes your majesty " He answered.

" Say that I order her to prepare your three things to climb up the mysterious mountain together " The king said.

" N-no ! It's ok , your majesty. We can do this one-".

Eret snapped his finger as it distracted Karl not to say a word. " Go and tell her . She might know what you need when you climb up the mountain, understand?" The king asked. " Yes your majesty " Karl bowed down as he had nothing to against the kind. He walked off to see Foolish and Fundy stood and waited for him.

" So ?" Fundy asked. " Well we have to go and meet Minx to prepare out thing to climb up the mountain" Karl said. " Minx ? Who is that ?" Fundy asked. Foolish was in thought then pointed . " Is it her ?" He asked. Karl looked at her. " Yeah ! That's right !'' Karl walked towards to her. Fundy formed himself into the fox and jumped on Karl's shoulder.

Karl walked but then he noticed that Ninx seemed to hide something. She looked around as there was a secret call or something.

Karl stopped foolish. " What ?" Foolish asked. But then the two followed her to somewhere.

...

Minx looked at around them sighed. She called as the phone was ringing and waited for someone to pick it up.

She looked around again. Then the phone was being picked.

" Hello ?"

Suddenly there was one girl voice.

" Hello Nikki " Ninx said.

" Ahh !" Nikki said. " Hello Ninx !  How are you ?? I'm miss your so much !'' Nikki said. Minx can sense that she smiled at her. She smiled back.

" So basically... I am fine just busy with some staff though " Minx said.

" Ahh... I see you shouldn't overwork yourself Minx. Please think about your care too !" Ninx said. " Yeah yeah yeah ... Let's hope that "

" Oh come on Nikki -"." Nikki ???' there was a one shouted then Ninx turned her back as fast as possible to see Karl was in shock and surprised. " What ??? You... Know her?" Ninx asked. " Of course! I am her friend!'' Karl said

" Hello ?" From phone.

" Sorry Nikki but I have to go now " Minx said. " Awwww... But anyway ! Let's plan to see each other sometimes" Nikki said.

" Yes ok ! Nikki bye " Minx hanged up the phone.

" Ok... How did you know her ?" Minx asked

" Of course ! I am friend with her " Karl smiled. Minx looked at Karl.

" Explain "

After explain.

" Oh... I see... I glad that he is doing very well..." Karl smiled after heard what Minx said.

" Oh yeah ! What do you want ?" Minx asked. " Oh right ! His majesty want you to prepare thing for us " Foolish showed up. Minx thought a bit. " I will go and talk with him "

She walked away.

...

Karl and Foolish who had the fox in his arm was so stunned to see the item that they need to go to climb up to the mountain, was so many things.

Minx looked proud for herself.

...

The three prepare everything. Then they already ready to go.

Next day , they will climb up the mountain and go and get what Karl and foolish want now !

______________________________________

Sorry guy for late chapter. I accidentally fell asleep while wrote this book but anyway since it 20 January. It's my birthday today !!!

And that's all hope you enjoy this chapter.

Sorry if I have a mistake.

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

983 words