mission complete

third person pov:

Everyone was cheering and dancing and singing. Karl decided to go on top of the stage. He saw the villain body. He signed. Sapnap and Quackity flew to Karl . " What's wrong Karlo ?" Quackity asked. " Oh nothing" he said . " So what are we going to do with the villain?" Sapnap asked. " Well I don't know" Quackity answered . " Maybe we can turn him into good person" Karl said and ran to the villain. " How?!" Sapnap and Quackity asked while followed Karl . " Well I know some plant that can erase memory" Karl said and summon the plant.

 " Well I know some plant that can erase memory" Karl said and summon the plant

( Picture from Pinterest)

Karl almost fainted from exhausted. But Sapnap and Quackity hold Karl. Karl said " oh ummm sorry " . " Hey Karlo it's not your fault. And also you shouldn't used all of your energy to make a rare plants." Quackity said. Sapnap nobbed his head.
Karl picked the fruit that look like blueberry and feed to Antfrost.

Later

Antfrost woke up to see some stranger standee Infront of him. " S...stay back" Antfrost said. " Hey... Hey it's ok " Karl said. " Who are you ? And where am I ? And how -"." Well I know you have a lot of questions in your mind but let me explain." Karl said. And started explain.
" So you guy found me fainted?" Antfrost said. " Yeah we worry about you so Sapnap picked you up and put you here to cure. " Karl said. " O...oh thank " Antfrost said. " Well before I go, remember always be kind to everyone." Karl said and jumped of the top stage. Sapnap and Quackity flew away. However Antfrost still confused how to get down...
" Ummm how am I suppose to get down ?" Antfrost asked himself.

Time skip

On the bus, everyone talked about the new magic that they discovered. " Well I can make feather into whatever I want when I thought of something.  " Quackity said. " Similar to my magic" George said." Well I can make a wing ." Sapnap said. " I can use my power when I get distract. " George said. " It seems kinda weak.." Sapnap said. " Shut up Sapnap !" Dream said. " Well I can control people without using string just only use my eyes." Dream said. " Speaking of eyes . When I discovered my new magic, my turned started grew yellow" Quackity said. " Same!" Every said. Everyone looked each other then started laugh. " What about you Karl ?" George asked. " Oh I ummm I don't know about it. And I think I haven't discovered yet." Karl said. " Don't worry , you will discover soon " George said. " Thank" Karl said.
And they arrived at school. Everyone was shock to see them survive. " H..how?" Someone asked." I bet they didn't complete the mission." Jake said with a smirk. Then suddenly the voice principal puffy said " attention everyone. Today we have a new . The feral boys came from the mission and complete the mission. I repeat the feral boys came from the mission and complete the mission " .  Everyone was so shock. Then everyone started look each other like they closed the direction. And they looked at the feral boys like they were zombies .
Suddenly Tommy ran straight to them then hugged them. " I know that you will succeed!" Tommy said. " Hey Tommy , it's kinda rude when you appear out of no where then hugged them " Tubbo said while crossed his arm. Ranboo giggled. " Good job" Ranboo said. " Thank " the feral boys said.
Tubbo picked Tommy up which made the feral boys and Tommy shocked. " HOW!" Tommy yelled. " Well I saw him working out lately" Ranboo said with a smile. Tommy looked defect.
George looked at Karl . Karl was thinking of something. " Hello " George said. Karl woke up from his thought. " Oh sorry... I just realized that I have something to do...so bye" Karl said and ran. Everyone was confuse but they ignored it. They went to celebrate about complete the mission .

Karl pov:

I ran to my tree house. ' I can't believe it!' I thought of myself. ' it's actually true ?!?!' I thought. So basically I used my time travel to see the mission. And I saw everything thing the fought with the villain , sing a song, and Tommy hugged. I was so shock. ' so that mean it will useful for the future mission ' I thought of myself then ran around with an excitement. I giggled and dance.
The tree started move and stood next to the tree house. I climbed the tree and watched the view from the up. I loved the view. The blue sky, the bird , the clouds, and the nature. Everything was perfect and peaceful.

______________________________________

So... How are you ?
And yeah.... I have nothing to say
👁️👄👁️
And don't forget to eat and drink 🙂😃🙂😃.
And bye
Have a great time .

793 words