fairy ?

Third person pov:

Karl was on his way . But he realized that he was in his world's clothes. ( His Minecraft's skin ). So he decided use his magic to make his new clothes

 So he decided use his magic to make his new clothes

His new clothes
(Picture from Pinterest)

" Much better " he said to himself. The he started continue his journey.

He walked until he met a river. He took a break time. He caught some fishes. Then he made a fire . He was cry when he made a fire. ( Only love can hurt like this 😭😔) . After finish eating, he was going to take a little nap.

( Time skip)

Karl heard a sound that made him woke up quickly. He got up to check what is it . He found nothing about the sound. He turned around then he found out that the sound was come from the tree. " What the honk " Karl said with surprised.
" Does the book have this information???" Said Karl . Suddenly the tree had turned into human. Karl was confused. " Oh dear, there are a lot of information about the magic of nature that the book doesn't know" ." HUH??!!" Karl said . The human was a girl and she is a fairy with light skin, brown hair and green eyes.

This is what she wear (Picture from Pinterest)

(Picture from Pinterest)

Karl was shock that he met a fairy. " Oh dear , where's my manner? Hi, my name is Hannah. " Hannah said.

"oh I am ka-". "Karl" Hannah said. "Huh?"Karl said with confuse. " Your name is Karl Jacob ." She said with a smile. "Ummm" Karl was struggle with his words. "There are a lot thing that the book doesn't know" . Hannah said ." Then, can you tell me about it Ms fairy Hannah "."oh dear just call me by my name and sure . First you can sense plants that underground or far from you . Second, you can use your magic that can make them talk to you. And lastly, you can tree leaves as a sharp items." Hannah said . " Woah.." Karl said.

Hannah had tough Karl a lot of information about magic.

" How do you so much about nature's magic?" Karl asked . Hannah said " because I am nature fairy " ."ohhh" Karl said . "Since you know a lot of information about magic and you already know how to do it . Well, why don't you go to dream smp's school?"Hannah said. " Umm I am not sure about it." Karl said. " Don't worry, I will be your guardian . " Hannah said with smile. " Ok" Karl said .

"Oh one more thing , I have a gift for you" Hannah said . Then she made a wand for Karl

 Then she made a wand for Karl

(Picture from Pinterest)

"Thank you , I really love it " Karl said. " I'm glad you like it" Hannah said .

Next day

"Karl are you ready ?" Hannah asked." Yeah I think so " Karl answered. "Karl hold my hand "."ok" Karl said and hold her hand. Then they teleported to dream smp's school. But they were in principal's office . Karl saw a girl with a pirate hat and her hat was half white and half brown . And she is a goat .

" Hi puffy " Hannah said . " HANNAH" puffy shouted and ran to hug Hannah.
She asked " Hannah who is this ?" . Hannah said " oh this is Karl Jacob my adopted son" . " Hi..." Karl said . " Oh hi Karl , I am captain puffy , the principal of dream smp's school. So you want to attend here ? " Puffy asked . " Yes Ms puffy " Karl answered ." Just call me puffy or principal" puffy said. "Yes principle" Karl answered. " Karl here is your uniform"

( You guess it picture from Pinterest)

" And here is your schedule the school start at 8:00 and end at 4:30 " puffy said while handing Karl the schedule. " Yes principle" Karl said . Then puffy just clapped her hand and the uniform was already on Karl . Karl was amazed of her magic.
Karl though
' here I come '
Hannah and puffy just giggles with each other . Karl got out and tried to find his class.

______________________________________

Ummm so.... Ummmm
I....I have nothing to say but don't forget to eat and drink . 😅

678 words