mission (30) : complete

Third person pov:

Deo was behind Joe as he swing his sword at him. He knew that it was going to happen as he dodged it. Joe was cut a bit from his back.

Deo point the sword at Joe as the string started to appear and attach to Joe. Joe was confused then Deo charged in and swing his sword at Joe. Joe managed to dodge all the attack. But the string started to grow stronger as he can't move even a bit of 1 inches. Deo looked at Joe as he swing another sword at Joe. Joe used the shadow to catch the sword. Then another shadow came out and cut through Deo but he quickly dodged it.

Joe still used the shadow to attack him but Deo dodged it. Then Joe saw his little self stood there as he watch every his move. His little self looked scared. Joe's eyes widened. But before he noticed, Deo's sword was already at his neck.

" Any last words?" Deo asked. " No ! I am the third Strongest villain in the world. The fourth and fifth were both kill by me and I can't lose to fly someone like you !!" Joe yelled. " Luckily, this fly is seem smarter than you ," Dream said as he walked out from no where. Joe glanced at him . " You ! You !!" He yelled. " Me ... Me what wrong with me ?" Dream asked. " You motherf**ker !" Joe yelled. " You ar-" before he finished the sentences , Deo cut his head like he cut the salad.

Dream looked at Deo. " Why so fast ?" Dream asked. Deo looked at him then said " he's annoying" . " Kinda agree with you !" Dream said.

After finished Joe off, Karl felt like someone let go of him. Then he finally touched the light as he smiled and his tear fell down.

George looked at Karl . Then he noticed something, Karl's eyes was turning into brown. Karl looked around then he looked at George. He ran up to him. George was on the position to hit him but Karl hugged him. " I... I finally back " Karl said as his tear fell down. George noticed. " Karl.... You are really back !!" George yelled as he hugged him back. Then the light shown between them. The light started to grow brighter and brighter.

As the light shine brighter. Tommy woke up . He slowly got up. " Be careful Tommy..." Luke said. Bitzel looked at Tommy as he touched Tommy then the green light shown. Tommy felt better than before. Wisp looked at Deo and Dream who talked to each other.

Ranboo woke up then he saw Tubbo looked at him worry. " You're back !!" Tubbo yelled as he hugged Ranboo. " Yeah... I am back " Ranboo said while pat Tubbo.

Slime arrived to see Quackity and Sapnap fainted. He ran up to them then he got the slime and put it on them. The slime move side to side as they heal Sapnap and Quackity. Sapnap was the first one to wake up then Quackity. They saw Slime first when they woke up. The slowly got up as he saw Dream and another guy defect Joe. " I can rest now..." Sapnap said as he laid back down. Quackity giggled and did the same. Slime looked at them . He made a ' ohh~~' face. He laid down with them. He giggled along with them.

Karl and George slowly got back down to the ground. Everything was change to normal well except for their hair. Their hair are still long.

Karl looked around then asked " Am I the one who cause all of this ?". George looked at Karl with hesitate. " Sorry ..." Karl said. " I tried to stop myself from destroy it but I can't. I felt like someone hold me and try to stop me " Karl explained. " It's ok Karl .... It's seem like everything is back to normal again '' George said.

They smiled at each other.

" Huh ?? That's it ??" The girl who recovered George said. The another girl looked at her to see she had popcorn. " What ? How did you get it ??" She asked. " None of your business " she answered. That answer made her friend angry then they started to disappear.

______________________________________

Sorry guy for short chapter. And also my grade is very bad and my rank is so low. So if you don't see the next chapter, it's mean that my father take phone away from me .

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink 🙂🍻🌽🍕😋

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone 🙂

760 words