the cursed crown II

Third person pov:

Karl looked at the queen who had the cursed crown.

' what can that crown do ?' Karl thought. Then he turned around to face the unknown gods. They both seemed to be gone ?

" Wait what ? Why they're disappear??" Karl yelled. Karl heard the noise. He looked toward the noise to see the queen started to get choke but by who ?

The queen started to cough louder and even louder. The guard started to worry about the queen as they all gather to look out for her. " Bring the towel " on of the guard said. The other guard gave the guard a tower. He put it on the queen head. And again the queen started to cough again. The guard looked each other with weird expression. " Who shouldn't we do ??" One of guard yelled. " I don't know " all of them yelled. The queen started to cough blood. All the guard glared at blood. Then they went to the hospital.

On their way , the queen's condition seemed to be worst than before.

They arrived at the hospital. The guard took the queen as doctor quickly prepare their staff. The doctor told all the guard to stay outside. The doctor then began the test.

They all save her as they could but it was too late like very too late. The queen cough more blood . One last cough , the queen was out the breathe. Doctor walked out from the room as he told the guards about it. They all had the shock expression on their face.

And yet they announced that the queen had die after one day.

They were two side .

One side that were sad , can't accept her death . They all began to sob again and again.

But another side , they were just celebrate. Since the queen was evil and rude to everyone. They all been praying that the queen will die. Now seemed like their dream was true.

To wrap up , there maybe 80% that wanted the queen to die. And another 20% that cried over her death.

Someone knew that the two unknown people came and poison her. They knew that it was a god. The god that saved them from the queen . The rumors started to get everywhere. They made the clan which was

The right wing god.

They all so obsessed with the two unknown gods. They even made the statue for them despite they didn't even know what they looked like or sounded like. But they made statue by using all their imagination.

" What the hell ?" Karl said ." Is this true ??" Karl asked . Karl who saw all the scene, was quite unbelievable. He didn't have anything to say but he thought ' it's weird...'

The first son of the queen was now the king.

Everything went fluently but there might be a problem. The first son acted like his mom . The right wing god clan began to pray to the unknown gods to kill him like his mother. As expected, no one answered nor came to meet them. All the right wing god didn't give up, they all prayed for him to death.

The king who was already 35. He began to cough. He cough again and again just like his mother. He then cough blood. Another cough from him, he didn't breathe.

The royal started to lose another king. All the right wing god clan knew that the two unknown gods appear to hear their pray. They now started to get more obsessed with them.

Another royalty became king but of course at the age 35 they all began to cough blood as they were stop breathe. It was the cursed. The cursed that no one can removed it.

Even though the right wing god didn't pray for anything. All of the kings and queens started to die.

It was from the crown.

The curse crown.

Many years had passed. The royal started to lose their member one by one. But the right wing god clan started to grow more and more. The clan hadn't been grow more anymore. The clan had been exposed. The guard of the royal caught all of them and got them all executed one by one. The members of the clan started to disappear.

But yet the curse still had . Even though they killed all the members of the right wing god clan but it was hopeless. The curse was still going.

Then the war broke out.

The kingdom had fallen down. The last king took the crown off his head as the enemy cut his head by their sword. All the enemy yelled out loud or cheered out.

Karl who saw the king head was cut off , he looked like he was about to vomiting. He let them out. Karl then slowly looked back.

The crown was still there. But suddenly someone came . Karl saw that man who had blue hair. But he took the crown and flew away but not with his wing ?

Karl didn't see his face , all he knew that this man had blue hair. Karl then said " back " . The timeline went back where Karl explored the forest. Karl sighed. Karl then had a idea. He walked toward the kingdom place and put the sign .

" And there ... It will be useful for me in the future when I come here " Karl said.

Karl then ran back to his position as he said " play ". Karl saw all the birds started to fly and the wind blew the leaves on the tree side to side. Karl walked toward his tree house. Karl saw George who was next to the house. " Wait for me ?" Karl asked. " Of course I am !! You took a nap in the afternoon and now you even explored this forest without knowing that it's 11 pm ??" George asked. Karl looked at the clock necklace. " Oops sorry " Karl apologize. George sighed. " Whatever we had class tomorrow. So don't be late " George said as he used his magic to teleport himself to his room. Karl then use the vine to pick him up .

Karl walked toward to his room. Karl hadn't seen Amber. Karl then took a small peak at George's room to see Amber was covered by George's hand. Karl giggled and laughed at the same time. He then walked away from George's room.

" Good night " he said with a small smile but yet tired .

______________________________________

Yay finally done. I have no idea what to write next lol. But anyway that's all.

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1101 words.