Leaving II

Third person pov:

'' no way !" Fundy said. " You guy are actually blood ! Look like you will be so responsible about him " Fundy said.

Karl was still shocked. Foolish put his hand on Karl to calm him down. " Well I mean look at the bright side ! You can see the cute face of him !" Foolish said. " No no no ! NO !" Karl yelled.

Eret knew what Karl felt. " Look Karl ... I know that it might be hard for you to accept it but it's the truth that you face now "

Karl was shaking. " Ok ! " Foolish hugged Karl. " Look Karl ! It's okay... You are going to be ok " he said. " No ! It's not going to be ok ! I am just a student and now I am having children?? "

" I am so so so so young !" Karl said. Foolish hugged him tight that Karl couldn't even breathe.

" Hey... I know that you care about me but can you let go ? I can't breath!" Karl said. Foolish realized what was he doing and let go. " So so so sorry !!" Foolish said. " It's ok " karl smiled.

Karl turned at the baby. " I don't think I will be able to raise him..." Karl said.

" What ???" They all yelled.

...

" You cannot do that , Karl ! You want him to be an orphan??" Minx asked. " Yeah ! He cannot be an orphan!" Fundy yelled. " He should know what the parent love like !" Eret said. " He is supposed to ummm... Be happy with parent ?" Foolish said. The three looked at Foolish then back at Karl.

Eret sighed. " Now tell me you reason why ?"

" Ok ! First of all !the baby is not he ! They are them !" Karl said. " Wait what ?" They all asked.

" Karl .. you cannot decide the gender of the baby " Eret said. " No ! What I mean it's twin !" Karl said. " What do you mean by that ?" Minx asked then looked at her hand to see the two babies. " What??" She yelled. Fundy looked at them as his tail shook in excited. " Ahh ! Twin ! I love it !" Fundy said. " Wait but how ?" Foolish and Eret asked. " Well they can be twin and one " karl said. " What the hell ? It's still confusing!" Foolish said.

Karl sighed . " The babies are basically twin and they can be separated each other to two and they can also be one person like us too "

" Damn... You children are ... Just unique " Eret said. " Yeah... Very unique " foolish said.

Eret slapped their hand. " Look now let's back to the topic. Any reasons why you cannot keep the twin?"

" I... I just... I cannot accept it... My parents... Will be frustrating if they heard I am having a child " Karl said.

" And also I felt like not ready to a father " Karl said. ' and also I cannot be a bad father if I go back to my world...' Karl thought.

Foolish sighed. " Look Karl... I will helping you cause I am in your dept from the castle accident. I will take care of your children " he said. Karl's eyes light up. " Well they are seem so cute so yeah ! I can help you !" Fundy said. " The baby will be my care now, Karl " Minx said with a big smile. Eret smiled. " Well since like you will be have nothing to worry about the baby " Eret said.

" The twin can be here and... What about you ?" Eret asked.

" Home... I'll be back home " Karl said. " That's cool ! To visit your parents after studying for a year " Foolish said . ' no... To my real home ' Karl thought.

" So ? What are you going to name your baby ?" Minx asked. Karl looked at the twin. " Can I hold them ?" Karl asked. Minx smiled " of course !You are the father! "

Karl hold them to found out that they both boys. Karl smiled. " This one will be Zaman and the other one will be ... Ananta "

" Hmm Zaman Jacob and Ananta Jacob " Eret said as Minx wrote it down. " Wait what ?? What are you doing??" Karl asked.

Minx and Eret looked at each and laughed. Minx showed what was it. It was the photo indicated Karl hold the twin with a smile while the name of Karl and twin's name in it too.

" This will be the gift for the twin to remember you !" Minx said. " Hey ! Give me one !" Foolish said. Fundy got on Foolish and yelled " oh oh ! Me too !" Minx rolled her eyes. " Please be in line " she said as the two of them were fighting to be in front . But Eret showed up in front.

" The hell ?" Foolish and Fundy said.

...

" Well good bye and also stay safe for your journey back to school " Foolish said. Karl smiled. " Thank you and also thank that you decide to stay here and watching my children " Karl smiled. Fundy was coughing as he gave a sign to Karl that he also here too.

" Well... And also thank to you too , Fundy " Karl smiled. Fundy shook his tail. Minx showed up with a twin. Karl smiled and kissed two of them. " Good bye my children... " He said and smiled. Minx looked at Eret to take an opportunity. They took a picture. Karl smiled and waved to them.

" Good bye ! It was umm a nice journey to meet all of you and I will send you evey letter to the twin " Karl said. " Yes ! And good bye !" Eret said.

" Good bye !!" They all yelled.

The portal popped out at the back.  before he walked into it , he turned back and smiled and walked in.

The portal was closed.

The portal opened again as soon as he walked out. The first thing he saw was Kate was waiting for him outside the house. " So ? How are you ?" Kate asked." Oh well I am fine . Everything is normal and maybe according to all of your plan " Karl smiled and walked to the house. Kate who stood still and smiled. ' I completely forgot that he will go and see the past '

The moment Karl walked in, Orenda showed up at the door and hugged him. " Papa !!!" He yelled then soon he started to get sob. " H-hey ?! Are you ok ? Why are you crying?" Karl asked. " Missing you..." Orenda sobbed.

Karl smiled and hugged him. " How about you go to sleep ? "

" No..."

" You will sleep with papa" Kate showed up. Orenda's eyes light up. " Really?" He asked. " What ?-" Karl soon remembered the twin.

"..."

He sighed. " Sure " . Orenda then jumped around and went to sleep.

Karl smile while Kate looked at him. " We will having the serious meeting tomorrow" Kate said and walked in the house. Karl was confused but had no choice but to follow Kate and waited for tomorrow.

______________________________________

Yay ! Finish this chapter and have nothing to say :(

Hope you enjoy this chapter

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1147 words