the wish

Third person pov:

George pointed the sword to Dream. Dream took a step back as he tried to say that he was not going to fight with him.

Sapnap took a step close to Karl. Karl used his hand to shield as the time on his hand to move backwards. Sapnap then reverse his action. " What ?" Quackity was confused. " What the f**k ?? He has two f**king powers ??" Dream yelled as he accidentally took a small step. George noticed as he used the magic from.the ground to blash Dream off.

( So basically Karl didn't have like clock on his hand. It just his magic that made the clock around his arm. But once again it was not a clock and also I want to find the picture about it but I can't. Hope you understand)

Dream looked at the ground.

" Oh s**t "

Dream used the string to put him up as he avoid the magic. George charged in with his sword in his hand. He was fly toward to Dream. George swing the sword at Dream. Dream kept to avoid the sword or the attack as he tried not to hurt George. George used his magic to blash him off. Dream dodged it. George then used his magic to make a sword came out from his hand. He swing it as there was a slice magic came at Dream. Dream for down to avoid it. It cut through the castle which made the castle collapse down. George used his imagination magic to make the castle back to normal again. He was about to use his imagination at Dream. He used his magic to make Dream's shadow came out as it cought Dream. Dream cut all of it. George looked at Dream. His look turned into glared. Then suddenly Dream felt like he had a heart attack. Dream fell down as his one hand cought the heart. George walked up to him.

" You should die , you monster"

The word ' monster ' that came out from George word hit Dream hard.

" What ? ". " Monster?.." Dream was stun. The he heard someone yelled

" Motherf**ker ! Dream ??!!" He looked at that direction to see Sapnap yelled while Quackity kept reverse from Karl.

" Don't listen to h-" Karl came from the back. Sapnap flinched a bit as he accidentally blash the fire ball at Karl. " Karl !!??" Quackity yelled. They both silent . The smoke was every where. When the smoke gone , Karl seen to be gone too.

" Karl ?" Sapnap asked. " Jeez ..." Someone said. Everyone looked at the voice came from to see that Karl was at the corner.

Dream was distracted from Sapnap, Quackity and Karl. He didn't realize that George was about to cut him like he cut Ninja off.

Dream turned at it as his eyes widen. Dream forced himself to get up while he was in heart attack. He grabbed one George's hand as their mouth touched each other. George was left stun. George seemed to stop using that magic.

George closed his eyes as he enjoyed the kiss.

George opened his eyes once again as he kicked Dream away. " What the f**k ???" George yelled. " Oh gosh !!! Why am I kissing him !!!" George yelled as he wiped his mouth off. He still remain a big blush like a tomato.

...

Karl walked towards to them. It was like something was froze and yes... This is Karl's power , time travel. Everything was stop as he walked around Quackity. His hand touched Quackity's face. " He looked familiar...."

He then walked towards to Sapnap who was making ' what the f**k !' face when he saw George and Dream kiss. " Him also ?"

" Why... Why do I feel like I know them but why ? Why ?! Why can't I remember them ??!!" Karl yelled. Soon the time was back again. Sapnap saw Karl who was next to him as he flinched a bit and took a step back. Karl's hand lift up as Sapnap was pause. It like he can't move to anywhere. It like he had been controlled.