mission (4)

Third person pov:

George wore a outfit that they just bought. George looked at the mirror. He spinned around. George giggled. " What are you giggled at ?" . George turned around to see Quackity. " Nothing. " George said. " You seem love this outfit. " Quackity said. " Well yes , it's so beautiful." George said. Quackity smiled then he walked out of the room.
George looked at the mirror again. He saw similar people. It was his parent. His dad leaned in. " That's great !!! You have a magic that is a imagination. You can make us rich ?!?!" George's dad yelled. " Yeah ! That's right !! We can have everything that we want !!" George's mom yelled. They looked at George. George looked at himself to see he was in his past self. " Rich...?" George said with a nervous voice. " Yeah yeah my lovely baby " his mom said.
He closed his eyes to see everything change.
" You dumb b***t child !!" His dad yelled. George's mom came up to George and slapped his face. The tear came out from George's eyes. " Why are you so useless??!!" His mom yelled. " B-but I didn't d- "." Shut up, you b***t !!" His dad cut him. " Who said that you can talk back to me ?" His mom yelled. " You should deserve a punishment. " George's dad said. His dad pulled out something but George quickly closed his eyes . Then someone one said " I know your pain... let me control you ..." . George saw that he looked similar to George except that he had HD on his face. George started shake his head and closed his eyes.
He saw Dream, Sapnap, Quackity and Alyssa stood there. " Are you ok ?" Alyssa asked. George found himself cry and got hugged by Dream. " Ah I'm ok ..." George said. George pushed Dream away. He wiped his tear. " Well if you said so " Dream said. They all went out of room except Alyssa. " Liar..." She said. Her eyes started grew light blue.
" So are you ready for celebration???" Quackity yelled. " Hell yeah " Sapnap said. " They sure are excited" Alyssa said. " Well yes they are " George said. " I wish they are here..." George mumbled. " Huh ? What was that ?" Alyssa asked. " Oh it's nothing!" George answered. " Well you human sure are interesting..." Alyssa said. George and Dream looked at each other with a shock face.
" W-what?? How did you know ??" Dream asked. " Well I know it from the beginning." Alyssa answered. " How ?'' George asked. She pointed at her eyes. Suddenly her eyes started grew light blue. " Because of this. " Alyssa said. " Huh ?" George yelled. " My eyes can see everyone information about their life, their species , or their weakness or their trauma etc. " Alyssa explained.
" W...well you don't hate us ?" Dream asked. " Oh I mean I hate human but when I next to you guy , I feel something strange that make me feel release and relax. And I know that it want to tell me something. " Alyssa explained. " Oh so you trust us ?" George asked. " Yeah " Alyssa answered. George and Dream sighed wit a release. " Thank you " George said. Alyssa smiled at him. She dragged George to the celebration. " Hey wait for me !!" Dream yelled. Everyone started laugh .

" Well are you ready Karl ?" Ranboo asked. " Yeah" Karl answered. " Ok then good luck " Ranboo said. Karl smiled at him. " Well I will stay with him " Punz said. " What !? But it's your birthday." Purple said. " Well if the queen awake, she will him. " Punz said. Purple sighed and said " maybe you three can go to the celebration and try to delay the time. " Purple said and point at the bench trio. They had nothing to say so they nobbed then got out.
" Well let get ready " Karl said. Karl closed his eyes then started make the plant. The wind blew everywhere. Purple almost lost his balance but Punz his brother caught his younger brother. Punz saw Karl hand injured. " Purple heal him " Punz said. " Ok " Purple said . Purple used the healing magic at Karl . Everything started shake. The ground was started shake. The wall almost started to break.

The bench trio ran to celebration. " Wait !" Tubbo yelled. " What wrong Tubbo!?" Tommy yelled. Tubbo snapped his hand their ears started grew. " Woah our ears looked like the elf " Ranboo said. " Disguise ourselves first " Tubbo said. " Ohhh" Tommy and Ranboo said. Then the ground started shake. " F**k" Tommy said. Ranboo hold Tommy and Tubbo then teleported to the celebration. They saw a lot of elf at there. " Now we should open our protection devices . They ran to open it. Everything was ready. The ground started to shake more and more that make elf noticed.
" Where is our prince ?" The elf asked . " I don't know" one of them answered. Everyone started whisper. ' come on come on come on think !!' Tommy thought. Tommy had an idea. He ran to Tubbo and Ranboo.