new friend

Third person pov:

" Oh my god !!" Fundy yelled. '' that's so cool !!" He yelled again. " What the hell was that ??" Fundy asked. Karl sighed then said " it is my ability "

" Your ability???" . " Oh wow ! That's a pretty cool one ! I really want to have ability like you !" Fundy said.

Fundy sat on Karl's shoulder as Karl continued his walking to the twin castle.

" What ? What do you mean by that ? Aren't you a spirit or something?" Karl asked. Fundy giggled. " Of course I am ! But..." Karl was confused. Fundy remained silent. Karl really wanted to know but it was better to keep it secret since it was privacy.

Karl sighed. " It's ok... You can tell or not tell me if you want " Karl said. Fundy lifted his ears up as it showed the shocking expression. Then soon the tail and ear shook. " Well ... I suppose that it's a sign that you are happy " Karl said as he looked at Fundy.

Fundy giggled. " Of course.. I am quite... Happy about it ..."

The two then went on the walking and talked to each other so that they will ignore the cold weather that started to attack them.

All they did was to distract themselves not to think that it's too cold .

...

" Huh ?" . " Snow already ???" . " Damn it damn it damn it damn it !!" . " I don't prepare for this..." . " Look like I will freeze to death..."

" Wait no ! Don't think like that ! Wake up and one more step will be there !"

...

Sapnap sat down then saw outside with the snow fell. " Oh wow... Snow ?" Sapnap said. Then he giggled. " Hmm Karl... It's snow now... Where are you ? So that we can enjoy our time with each other in these holidays mmm" Sapnap mumbled.

Then the teacher closed his book and looked outside. " Oh wow.. " the teacher said. Then the gem started to grow. Teacher opened it as he saw the news. " Very well then..."

" Ok class ! We won't have class for about a week or two weeks it depends on snow. If the snow end in one day then our school will open again so... Holiday everyone " teacher said. Then everyone started to celebrate. Sapnap looked at all his classmates jumped enjoy but why... He felt empty ? It liked he lost one thing in his life... Which was Karl ?

...

Quackity just walked in the hallway then heard the rumor from some students.

" Hey ... did you hear that Karl has to take a day off from school?" One student said. " Ok what ?" . " I am confused" the two other students said.

They sighed then one of the student talked again. " Well I heard it from someone too ... They say that Karl was kicked out by our principal" one of student said.

" What ??? But aren't you say that he only take a day off !" His friends yelled. " Well the same thing ?"

'' no !'' His two other friends said with each other as they ready to throw a hand but they kept it in.

Quackity was stood there and had nothing to say. " What the f**k ?....,"

" Why would you be so quit the school??" Quackity yelled then look at one of the photo. " Oh wow ! This photo is seemed to be awesome..." Quackity then looked at outside. " Snow... Let just take a photo ! Maybe we will have a picture than usual" Quackity said. Then other person, George showed up but look like he will steal the Christmas gifts.

George got the other Christmas gifts from other but he almost flee but got caught by someone, Kate.

...
Someone seemed to be crawl because they didn't have nothing to eat and drink and now they also cold too.

Karl who walked pass that person, shouted out then looked again. " O-oh ! It's you ! I thought it was some else..." Karl said. That person seemed to cough and mumbled about water.

Karl help that person and that person started to tell him why he was in this condition.

" Oh go !" . " Ok now... I am clearly lost now...". " But it's ok ! I have you ! " I said as I looked at compass but then the compass started to error. " Wait what ?"

The compass seemed to be stop because of the winter. I stopped there and waited for someone to help but then I saw you so I just let my hope you for this adventure with you..." I said.

Karl who heard all his story started to yawn . Then he nodded his head as he agreed that person to be new person in these journey.

Karl looked at that person. " So what is your name ?" Karl asked as he offered a hand shake. " Oh ! I am Foolish! Nice to meet you "

They shook each other hand. " Karl Jacob but you can just call me Karl normally. And this fox... " Karl pointed the fox who walked alone in the snow. " That's Fundy ... Don't worry if you and him get along during our journey, he will be nice to you " karl said. Foolish seemed to take note all of them. Karl giggled.

" Welcome to our group , Foolish " karl said. " Ahh yess... I am also glad that I join your group too... But please take care of me first...". Foolish said. Karl giggled then nodded his head.

" I will make sure that " Karl said.

______________________________________

Sorry but I feel like this chapter is so freaking short. Damn sorry about this because I don't have any idea what to write next . And beside... It's kinda messy storyline in this one because my brain just walked away from me lol...

But anyway ( late) Merry Christmas everyone!

Moreover there will be some extra next days or on Tuesday or prepare !

Hope you enjoy this Chapter

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

969 words