mission (2)

Third person pov:

Punz let bench trio and Karl to see his village. Karl was amazed. Tubbo saw a lot of elf. But the elf hid themselves. Ranboo looked confused. " What is going on ?" Ranboo asked Punz. " Well they are afraid of you human " Punz replied. " Hey we have a name yk" Tommy said and point at Punz. " Whatever" Punz said.
They went to castle. " Dude is this your house ??" Tommy asked. " Duh yeah I'm a elder prince " Punz answered. " Omg I can't believe it !!" Tubbo yelled. Punz shown them around. They looked amazed. Ranboo saw a picture on the wall. He asked " Well what does it mean ? " ." Well it's the history " Punz answered. " Wait... You said that you're a prince. Then the queen is your mom. But why you called her the queen not mom ???" Karl asked. " Because I want to " Punz said. " Wow ... What a answer " Tommy said. Then they suddenly heard someone voice. " Brother who is this ?" It was a boy... " Well they are our guest, Purple " Punz said. " Why they are human ???" Purple said and ran toward Punz. " Because they are human." Punz answered. Purple slapped Punz's head.
" Well you know that human are not allow here ..." Purple said and then at them. " But we are here" Tommy said . " Shut up!" Purple yelled. " No!" Tommy said. And they fought with each other. Karl sighed and used the wine to separate them. " Sorry for this prince..." Karl said. " No it fine. And also you can just call me Punz" Punz answered. " And this is my younger brother purple." . Purple crossed his arm. " B***h!" Tommy said . " F**k you !!" Purple yelled. " Omg Tommy can you stop it !?" Tubbo yelled. " You know it kinda rude when you are not introduced yourself" Purple said. " Oh I am Ranboo. This is Karl , and next to me is Tubbo and the person that you fought is Tommy " Ranboo said. " Tommy huh ?" Purple said. " What ? You think that my name is not cool. So is your name. Purple is prefer to color" Tommy said. " Shut up !!" Purple said. Karl sighed.
" Well by any chances , can we go see the queen your mother ?" Karl asked. The two siblings were shock. " No they shouldn't !!!! " Purple yelled. Punz signed and replied " sure..." . " What the hell ?!" Purple said. " Hey there are nothing we can do " Punz said. " How ?!?" Purple asked." Well... I can't beat them..." Punz said. " What???" Purple said.
" You are the strongest here but how can't you beat them ??" Purple said. " Because they are stronger.." Punz said. Purple sighed. Purple agreed. Punz pat Purple and shown Karl and bench trio. They saw an elf who had a white hair. She was sleeping but she never going to wake up or will she ?

Dream pov :

On our way, I saw a lot of new plants but I'm afraid to touch it. Because there might be poison in it. If Karl was here, it would be easy for us. I sighed. Then I knew George was thinking something. " What wrong?" I asked. " Oh nothing..." George answered. " Well if you said so..." I said. Everything went silent. Then I decided to break the silent . " Well so-" George quickly covered my mouth. " Shh" he said. Then I heard noise from the other side. And the sound was gone. I realized that why are we in this position... George was on top of me . I licked his hand. " What the hell ?" He said. " What ? You love it , aren't you ?" I asked him. He was blush then he pulled his hand out of my mouth.
" What is that creature?" George asked. " We don't know since we hid you know " I said. " Oh..." George said. Then we sneaked a bit then we saw a creature that look like an enderman. But the wine cover their body.
" Damn..." I said. " Shhh we should stay quiet" George said. Then suddenly one of them notice. It ran toward us. " F**k!" I yelled which caused other notice. " Oh my f**king god ???" George yelled. We ran away quicky as possible. I turned around then I used my magic to control one of them by my eyes . It seemed to work . It started fight with each other. George ran toward them and used his sword to cut it. I ran toward them too then I used my sword to cut it too. I tried to make my magic in my sword. And it seemed to work. I swing it . I saw the creature was being cut easily. George used his magic to make more sword to cut them . I started used it again . And it succeed.
George ran toward me while I felt dizzy. My eyes slowly close. Then I fainted...