prepare

Third person pov:

" ok now... maybe we can go and take a relax first and keep these you know... problem out of our head then we can think at it again " Kate smiled. " how ... how can we keep our mind at ease if there is a big problem right in front of us ?" Karl asked. Kate looked at him with seriously expression on her face.

" you know... after coming back from that Kingdom... my mind don't feel at ease. I started to feel scared and also terrify what is he planning" Karl sighed. " maybe ... you should prepare yourself first..." . " prepare myself? From what ??'' Karl asked. " I do not know what will happen but all I want you to do is prepare yourself from the massive $&#₹¶ "

There was a peep that Karl heard. He was kinda terrify and looked at her. Kate smiled back. " I... I don't understand what are you saying..." karl glared at her. But she smiled back as the answer. " Stop giving me that smile ! It creeps me off " Karl yelled. Kate then burst out into laugh. " haha! It's so fun to mess you up ! And also you look so funny!!" Kate continued laughing.

Karl sat there as he felt embarrassed.

Kate suddenly stopped laugh and turned at Karl. She sighed. " maybe.... just maybe ... you can stop this " she said as she looked at the straight. Karl was confused but then he looked at that direction to see... Quackity?

" Q-quackity ?" Karl said. " I- I... how can you enter my house with a knock??" Karl yelled. " oh no..." Kate said.

" where is George?" Karl asked.

" he went on a date with Dream " Kate said as he looked out from the window. Karl turned at the window to see George and Dream walked off. " the honk !"

" well anyway... Quackity... what are you doing here ?" Karl glared at him but mixed with worry's eyes. Kate saw his eyes then sighed.

" Karl..." . " Quackity..."

" Just telling each other what is going on !! And what you want and don't just stand there and said each other name !!" Kate yelled.

The two looked at Kate confusedly. " then get out " Karl said. " ouch ! Someone kick me out ! " Kate yelled in dramatic voice. Then she flee away.

Then the atmosphere started to get weird.

" so ?" Karl asked.

Kate took a small peak.

" you know... you should prepare what is going on in the future..." Quackity glared at Karl. Karl was chill through his spine.

" what ? What do you mean ?" . " Quackity... you know... you can change yourself again ... come on Quackity... we wait for you... every day..." Karl said. Quackity gave the glance as the answer. " why should I change myself for you ?" He asked. Karl's eyes widen.

"I - I ..."

Karl then looked through his eyes. " I see... You are no longer him, huh ?" Karl asked. Karl saw the scar. But he was hesitate to touch it. Then he finally went up to him as he touched Quackity's scar . Quackity flinched a bit.

" your scar..."

" yeah what's about it ?" Quackity pushed Karl' s hand off his face.

" it looks... Painful..." Quackity's widen when he heard the painful word came out from Karl' s mouth . Quackity then shook his head as he said " whatever like you care about it " he glared at Karl. "..." karl remaining silent.

" jeez... I come here to warn you... if you don't prepare yourself, just prepare your death then " Quackity glared at him.

" You -" Karl then went up to him as he grabbed Quackity's clothes." You're so stupid!" Karl yelled. Quackity was shock. " you are not him ! You are not the Quackity that I used to know !" Karl yelled.

" well that Quackity is gone ! Forever" Quackity said.

" you- you ! You are a monster!" Karl yelled.

Quackity after heard what Karl said to him , he was shock then he pushed kar away. " haha... yeah... I am a monster ..." Quackity glared at him. " I wish... You are dead so that I won't see  your stupid face. "

Before Karl said something to him , the blood then came out of no where and wrap around Quackity's body.

" oh yeah... we have your little friend, Tommy " . " what -"

Then Quackity vanished.

" this dump b***h !" Karl yelled. Kate looked away. ' well... this is first time that Karl swear. ' Kate thought. Kate then smiled. Soon her smiled turned into smirk.

' don't worry, Quackity... your wish will come true soon ...' Kate smirked.

...

" this motherf**ker b***h !" Wilbur yelled. Techno looked at him then sighed. " please... watch your own language..." Techno said. " b-but !''." I know that he have Tommy... but we can have a plan to get him back " Techno said.

Wilbur remained silent.

' silent as always...' Techno sighed as he looked at Wilbur, his brother with worry expression.

...

" ... so he's back ?" Puffy asked.

Philza nodded his head.

" and also he have Tommy too... And Quackity..." Philza said.

As soon Puffy heard that HE had two of her students. Her anger started to boil up. " what actually the f**k ??!!'' She yelled. " that's what my elder son report to me..." Philza said. She sighed.

" I guess... we might be afraid that we will have a plan in the future. And the future plan start to do it right now " Puffy said as she looked at Philza who was calm. 

" huh... your youngest son is being kidnapped but you are so calm... or you might not worry about him ?" Puffy asked .

Philza's eyes widen then he sighed. " I may be look calm and I don't expect that you think of me being not to worry about my son but ... your thought is clearly wrong... I worry ... about him very much as much as my middle son worries about him " Philza said as he sent her a glance.

She giggled. " I see..."

" why don't you go and announced the student ?" She asked.

" I will..."

_____________________________________

Yay ! Finally finished!! Haha !! And also on Monday , I haven't uploaded new chapter because I was busy with exam and that's why...

That's all

Well hope you enjoy this chapter

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1026 words