shopping II

Third person pov:

They went to restaurant as they started to order the foods.

After eating, they decided to order the drink. Karl had milkshake. George had hot green tea . Meanwhile, Sam and Ponk ordered the coffee same as each other.

They had a nice talk. Until they played the game . This game was about guess all the name till 1 minute.

" Umm James , Jake , Jessica, Orem , bella , Hame , Karl , Anthony, Selva,..." Karl paused abit. " George, Sam, Ponk , Sapnap, Nick , Quackity, Alex, Dream , Tommy , Tubbo, Ranboo, clay..." Said Karl. He paused abit then the time up. " And that's it !!" George said while looked at the time. " I don't have any idea anymore " Karl said. " Wait ... Our name court as well ?" Ponk asked. " Well yeah, because it's the name. You know dad " George said. Ponk put his hand under the chin then nodded. " Well it seems like it's your turn " Sam said. " Well umm ok " Ponk said as he tried to find the name. " Ok ready.... Set go !!" George yelled as he clicked the time. " Alyssa , Aaron, Punz..., Kegan , Kavin , Joe.." Karl flinched a bit at the name Joe . " Remi , charlie, Hunter , Xiaomi, Xavier, carl with c not k , Lonnie, Connie, ... , Edward," as soon Ponk said that name. George flinched a bit as he almost had a heart attack. He calmed himself as he took a sip of his hot green tea. Karl noticed. Ponk continued to say all the name . It was time up. In conclusion, Ponk won over Karl. " Well it's not my fault that my brain kept forgetting the name " Karl said as he laid down on the chair. Ponk giggled.

Karl then whispered Sam something.

" I think that guy name Edward. Because George was almost have a heart attack while heard that name " Karl whispered. Sam nodded as he responded.

Ponk checked his watch. Then it was time for them to go back. They all said bye each other. Ponk and Sam paid for the foods and drinks which made Karl and George kinda released.

Sam and Ponk walked to other direction. Karl and George walked to opposite direction. They talked with each other about some random thing. Bella was in George's hand. George pat her as he listened to Karl . Karl who kept talking and talking bump into someone. He got up quickly as he apologize. Karl gave the stranger a hand. As soon as Karl looked at the stranger, it was Sapnap. " Oh my god ! Sapnap ! " Karl yelled out. He quickly hold Sapnap's hand for Sapnap to get up. George looked at them with a straight face. " Are you ok ?? " Karl asked. " I'm fine Karl...." Sapnap replied. " I'm deeply apologize, Sapnap" Karl said as he bowed down. " Hey Karl, no need to bow and beside we are friends you know" Sapnap said. Karl nodded but he still felt bad and guilty of himself.

Then they saw Quackity and Dream walked up to Sapnap. " Hey Karl and George!" Dream said. " Hey Karl !!" Quackity yelled. Karl smiled as he saw they walked toward them. George nodded to greet them.

" What are you doing here ?" Dream asked. "Just shopping around and we went to buy clothes for Bella too. Karl nodded at George's answer. then suddenly the strong hand suddenly caught Karl's hand. " Who is Bella ?" Sapnap asked as he hold Karl's hand tight. " Chill out... It's just a cat. " Karl said. " Oh " Sapnap then let go of Karl's hand.

" So umm should we go that store ?" Dream asked as he pointed clothe's store. " Let us pay for both of you " Quackity said with a smile. Both George's eyes and Karl's eyes light up. Then they quickly nodded.

They all went to that store. Karl found a lot of interesting clothes but when he checked the price, it made Karl felt guilty. " Umm do you think it's kinda expensive here ?" Karl whispered at Sapnap and Quackity. they both put their heads on Karl's shoulder as they checked the price. " Nah... It's kinda cheap to us " Quackity whispered back. " Yeah, you don't need to worry about price though just remember that we pay " Sapnap whispered at Karl's ears. Karl blushed a bit . He tried to block his blush. Both Sapnap and Quackity noticed. They giggled as they smirked.

George looked at the clothes that he want. Dream was following him but then his communication device started to ring. " Just give me a moment" Dream said with a smile. George nodded his head.

Dream went somewhere to pick up. George still looked at the clothes but then he felt a strong hand caught him. When George saw his face , his eyes widen almost had a tear.

" Hello George.." the stranger said as he put his hand on George's cheek. " Happy to see me ?" He asked. George on the other hand almost had a heart attack. " N-no ! I am not happy to see you " George said as he tried to escape. " Aww ... You hate me that much. George, you know I missed you so much" he said as he caught George's hand and put them on his cheek. George quickly removed his hand from the stranger face.

" Shut up , Edward "

______________________________________

Last night I was supposed to finish this one but I ended up sleeping. lol . And also in this world, they don't have phone to communicate. They only had device that used mana to communicate. And that's all.

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

923 words