a story of me ?

Third person pov:

' this new student really made me have a headache, huh ?" Karl thought. He sighed.

He walked out from the room as he met George on his way.

" George?"

Karl saw George with a goofy face. " Oh hi Karl " George said.

" Are you ok ?" Karl asked . George nodded his head." Mind going on walk with me ?" Karl asked. George nodded his head again.

" So... What do you think of new student?" Karl asked. " Oh her ! She is fine I guess. She is also friendly and like very friendly. She is like ' I have no enemy ' George said. Karl giggled.

They both had a conversation then they both ran into the new student, Kate.

" Oh umm Hello!" She said.

Karl said hello back then George nodded his head as he greeted to her. She smiled.

" So ... What are your name ?" She asked excitedly.

" Oh I am George and he is Karl " George introduced. " Hello George and Karl " she smiled. " I supposed that you are really know my name ?" She asked them as they gave her a nod. " That's great!" She smiled again.

This time , karl clearly saw her smile s the small flashback hit his head.

' no way....' Karl thought.

' is she ...'

...

Quackity and Sapnap walked out from the classroom as they talked to each other.

" Well you know... Maybe you should give him a second chance" Sapnap suggested. Quackity glared at him." You know... I am maybe so obsessed with him. I also hate it when he talked to other people. But I always give a second chance to him " Sapnap said. Quackity looked at him with confused face.

" You know... Sapnap... I don't know what are you talking about " Quackity said.

" Ouch "

They then accidentally saw Karl with George and new student.

" Is that a new student, Kate ?" Quackity asked. Sapnap nodded his head.

Then they both felt someone arms were on their shoulder.

" What are you guy looking at ?" Dream asked.

" Them " Sapnap said. Quackity sighed as he thought that some stranger next to them.

The three men looked towards to the two men and one girl again.

Then they saw karl was dragging the new student

By .... Grabbing her hand ?

Sapnap showed the anger in his eyes.

Quackity looked at them as he felt like something float inside of him. It was like jealous and anger.

They both glared at them.

" Wow...." Dream said as he glared at two of them.

...

Karl grabbed Kate.

He found the empty class . He went in as he closed the door after Kate went in.

" What's wrong , Karl ?" Kate asked.

" Tell me... You are her , aren't you ?"

Kate looked at him with innocent eyes. Then she let out the giggled.

" As expect of you Karl... Your eyes are clearly sharp " she smiled.

" What are you doing here ?" Karl asked. " You know... I don't know your name but that's why I have a headache whenever I see you !" Karl spoke as he looked at her.

She giggled.

" You are the girl who was cover in black , aren't you ?" He asked.

Kate clapped her hand. " Congratulations! You know me !" She yelled.

" Why are you here ?" Karl asked. " To check on you " she answered. " Why ?" . " Because... There is some problem, duh " she rolled her eyes.

" What is kind of problem?" Karl asked. Kate slowly looked at Karl. He suddenly knew that what was the problem. " Oh..." He said. Kate nodded her head.

" You are going to plan to time travel I. The future, aren't you ?" She asked.

' wait what ? How did she know my plan ?'

" What ?! No , of course not " he said jokely.

" But whatever I am here to warn you about this. When you are going to travel through Tim to know your future, I will block it " she glanced at him. " Why ?" . " Because your story will be short .

" Story ? My story ? What am I in ? A book ?" Karl asked. " Maybe ..." She mumbled. Karl knew she said something but he can't hear it very well.

" And beside it will be too bored that your story end here " she smiled. " You know... How many time that you smiled at me made me feel so uneasy." Karl said. " Ohhhh! So that's why ..." She said .

" Then ... When will you go back ?" Karl asked. " Oh well I mean I only come here for a while or should I say I don't join this school because I will stay here longer but since you are so hard to find . So I had no choice but to join this school " she replied.

" Then... You are going to be here forever?" Karl asked.

" Not really forever. Just finish this school and I will be gone " she said. " So are you " she said. " Wait what ? So that's men if I am finishing this school, I will go back ?" Karl asked . Kate looked at him . She shook her head. " Didn't you forget what my friend said ??" She yelled.

Then a flashback of him hear the answer from her friend.

" Need blood of mine ...." He said.

The room was now full of silent but then karl had a question.

" Well is this your human form ?" Karl asked. " Nope !" She quickly answered. " Then what are your real form ?" Karl asked. " Oh dear... You don't have to know..."

" It is a secret..." She smiled soon her a.ile turned into smirk.

______________________________________

Guy !!! Tomorrow, I am going to have presentation and I haven't memorize anything!! Help me !!

And also I suppose to write this chapter more but I am tired and also lazy. Lol

Hope you enjoyed the new chapter.

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

950 words