school's play

Third person pov:

Karl woke up as he saw Sapnap and Quackity were hug him in their sleep. Karl slowly made his body down then he found the place to escape which was in the blanket. Karl slowly moved down then he finally out. Karl walked to the kitchen.

And of course he saw no one. Karl looked at the clock to see that it was 7:55.  Karl's eyes widen then he yelled out loud. " WAKE UP !!!! WE ARE GOING TO LATE!!!" .  Karl heard Sapnap yelled out 5 minutes. " What do you mean 5 minutes more . It was 7:55 and school starts 8 o'clock. Karl heard the yell " what ?" from the two rooms. They all ran out from the room.

George snapped his hand as everyone body was clean and wore uniform. Karl summon the apple tree and banana tree with fruit in it. Sapnap kicked the tree as the fruits fell down. Quackity then used his feather to cut the fruit to help Sapnap out . Dream used the string to catch all the fruit. Karl then used the vine to form into circle. Everyone step on the vine. The vine popped up as everyone flew away to school.

At school

They were almost land . Karl used the vine to catch himself. George used his magic to make the net for him. Sapnap land on the ground with the help of fire. Quackity used his wing to land on the ground. Dream then used the string to make the net as he land on it.

Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo who were next to them , stared at him awkwardly and confused. " Dude ... You good ??" Tommy asked. Karl nodded his head " Yeah... Yeah we are fine Tommy" Karl answered with exhausted breathe. " Dude just breathe. It only 7:57. We still have another 3 minutes. " Tommy said. Tubbo looked at Tommy as he raised his eyebrow.

" Come on guy ! Let's go !" Ranboo said as he walked to classroom. Dream gave Sapnap, Quackity, and Karl banana and apple. And the left of the fruit , Dream gave them all to George.

George giggled then gave him apple and banana. Dream thanked him.

Sapnap, Quackity and Karl looked at them as they all took a bite from apple. " Cringe " Sapnap said as he took another bite from apple. " Oh just shut up " Dream said back.

Then the bell rang.

They all went to their class.

After class ( because I am lazy )

Karl sat on the bench as he looked at other. He put his both hands under his chin and his elbows were on the table. Karl sighed. He looked up at sky. Then George popped from Karl's view. Karl's head was in normal position then he turned to George. " George! What are you doing here ?" Karl asked. " I don't know. I just walk here then I saw you sat here who looked up. So I decided to come over" George said. " Well to be honest, I am bored " Karl said. George sighed as he looked at other people. Karl sneak a peek at George. He noticed that his neck had a hickey. " George.... Don't you think you should ummm...." Karl was struggle to speak. George looked at Karl with confused face. " That " Karl said as he pointed at George's neck. George then knew what he was talking about. He showed a bit blush as his hand wrapped around his neck. " Well umm I was hide it but it's still show huh ?" George said. Karl rubbed his hand on George's back. George slightly smile at Karl .

The bell rang again. " Oh it's time to study " Karl said. " Ok well see you then " George said.

Karl walked to classroom as he found his sit. He sat as he looked around the class. The class hadn't full yet. Then the students walked in as they found their sit.

The teacher showed up. " Good morning everyone " he said. " Good morning, teacher " everyone said back. The teacher had blonde hair , he had a hat which had green and white. He wore the dark green haori. He had a big wing. ' not gonna lie but he is similar to Tommy ' Karl thought .

" Ah mate ! You must be a new student. I am Philza Minecraft. Or you can call me Phil " he introduced. " I am Karl Jacob" Karl introduced. Phil showed him the smile then he began the lesson.

After the lesson, the bell rang again. " Ah ! Right , class. So in this weekend, we are going to have school's play. So if you have interest in it , you can write your name in the paper and gave to me or other teacher " he said. Everyone nodded their head.

Karl got out from the classroom as he heard some students whispered about the school's play.

" School's play is already here , huh ?" Student 1 said. " I know right. Last time , it was the worst. Everyone kept forgot their script and the way they act were terrible" Student 2 said. " True.... And also after the school's play , the actor started to get sick of nothing. " Student 3 added the information. " I know right ?" Student 1 said. Student 2 nodded his head.

Their discussion made Karl confused and also made him want to know what happened at there. So he decided to ask Sapnap, Quackity, Dream and George about this. Karl walked then he saw the trio talked to each other. ' you know what .... Since they're here , let just ask them. If I wait to ask Sapnap, Quackity, Dream and George, I will probably forget about it ' Karl thought.

Karl walked toward the trio and said " hello Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo " . " Hey , Karl!" Ranboo said back. Tubbo waves his hand. Tommy bowed his head down represent hello. " Guy ... Do you know what happened to school's play last time ?" Karl asked. The three of them looked at each other then Tommy said '' well Karl... Last time , it was ummm let's just said that it was not going as plan " . " What do you mean ?" Karl asked. " Well Karl ... Last time , the actors were weird. When they practice the acting. It was good but when it came to actual act. They kept messing up their line. we already knew that they didn't feel nervous nor scared. The only think they felt that we knew were happy and excited. " Ranboo explained " seemed like a problem " Karl said as he put his finger under the chin to think. " Well in this time , we will be act in front of million people and included with famous people ,too " Ranboo said. " Oh ...''

" Let's just hope that this time they do this perfectly fine " Karl said.

______________________________________

Well last night I was suppose to finish it but I end up sleeping. Damn so uncool. But anyway I have nothing to say. :)

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1154 words