father

Third person pov:

Karl looked at the face of the man that full of scared and nervous.

' oh wow... Now you are scared. What a shame... I thought that he doesn't scare of death...' Karl glared at the MN then moved to Quackity and Sapnap. They flinched bit then they moved aside away from the man. The man fell down hopelessly.

Karl turned back and face the woman. Karl walked at the woman. " Now... Are you going to see your mama ?" Karl asked the kid. Orenda looked at Karl then moved back to his mom back. " Shwe... Swick.." he said.

" I know..." Karl said back.

Then suddenly the baby was crying. " Oh dear... " Karl said. " Keep an eyes on the man for me " karl said then he ran out. He tried to make the baby stop crying. " Shwe hwngy..." Orenda said. " Oh yeah... You are right... But I don't have anything for her to eat, Orenda..." Karl said . Then the portal showed up.

Karl step back a bit. Then someone came out from the portal. " Hello Karl !!" Karl's eyes widen. " Kate ! Where were you ?? I tried to find you but you just vanished. ". " Oops ! Sorry I guess but anyway look what I brought!!" Kate yelled as she showed the baby food.

" Wait a minute... How did you know I need it ?" Karl asked.

" Oh... I have my way you know..." Kate smiled. Karl gained suspicious but he realized that she was that woman so she knew everything. Karl sighed.

Karl got the baby food and feed her.

Kate looked at Karl then moved back to the kid. " So... What are their name ?" Kate asked. " Well it's -"." No wait! Let me guess " Kate cut Karl off. " Ok..." Karl said.

" Umm I think his name is.... Bob !" Kate said as she proud of herself. Karl gave him seriously expression. " What a worst name you ever guess " Karl said.

" Then tell me their name !!" Kate yelled.

" Oh yeah... They both don't have name so I gave them by myself. The boy name is Orenda Jacob and the baby is girl and also name is Chandra Jacob" Karl said with a smile as he looked at Orenda.

" Oh wow... You give them your last name ..." Kate was surprised. " Well yeah... I mean I don't know what to put so I decided to put my last name. Haha..." Karl said.

" I see... I mean in the future, your line will meet each other soon though" Kate said.

" W-what do you mean by that ?" Karl was confused. " I don't know , figure out yourself. " Kate said . ' oh wow...' Karl thought.

Kate looked at Orenda. " Hello Orenda... My name is Kate . And I am your auntie!" Kate said with a smiled. Orenda looked surprised. " Awutie !! " He shouted then want to be in Kate's arm. Kate understood his action then giggled. " Ok dear..." Kate picked Orenda up. " Wait a minute!! Auntie?? " Kale asked. " What ??? You are the papa so then I am the Aunt!" Kate said. ' oh gosh !!' Karl thought.

" Oh wow... You are so light ! Like a feather " Kate said. " Awutie! I'm hungy!!" Orenda said. " Ok dear !! Let's go and eat !!" Kate yelled. Then she ran but Karl made the vine wrapped around Kate which made her stopped. " No !" Karl said. " Aww come on ?!". '' look at his tummy !! He is hungry and his tummy growling!!" Kate said as put Orenda in front of Karl as he showed the puppy eyes. Karl rolled his eyes. " After this situation have cleared " Karl said with a sign. " Yay !!" Kate and Orenda yelled. The vine let go Kate off.

" I'm free !!" Kate yelled. " Haha !! I'm fwee!!" Orenda copied Kate. " Ahhh!! I am going to be the greatest, the most amazing, the most beautiful and the richest aunt in this world !!" Kate yelled. Orenda laughed.