new mission ?

( warning: s*x , smut )

George pov:

" What are you doing?!" I yelled. Dream started learn in and kiss me. I tried to push him off . But I can't. Dream explored my mouth then he moved to my neck. I let out the moan. Dream quickly covered my mouth. " Shhh~" Dream Said . Dream slowly took of my shirt. Dream started move the kiss from my neck to my body. " G...g..ge...get o..off~~~" I barely spoke. " Just stay there " Dream said to me. Dream started bite . I used my magic to make Dream went away. He looked at me. "You should listen to me , babe" Dream said. Dream used his magic to control me by using his eyes. I was being controlled by Dream. Dream leaned in to kiss me. But I can't do anything to him. I just let him.

Karl pov

I was picked by Sapnap and put me on his lap. Sapnap started kiss my neck then he bit. I bit my mouth not to let out the moan. But Quackity suddenly kissed me. ' honk ! I forgot about him!' I thought. Quackity explored my mouth. He took a break then he started move to my neck. Sapnap bit my neck. " Ahh~" . I quickly covered my mouth. Quackity pulled my hand off my mouth. " Why are you covering your mouth?" Sapnap whisper. " Come on , we just want to hear your moan" Quackity whispered . Quackity pulled of my clothes then he started kiss my neck and move to my body. I let out my moan. Sapnap made a hickey on my neck. While Quackity made a hickey on my body. I used the wine but Quackity's feather flew and blocked the way. I looked at it sadly. Then I felt a hand touch my face. The hand was Sapnap's hand. His hand started move to my mouth and he put it in . I can't move. But I used the wines again. However frame magic flew at it. And it was burn. I looked at the plant. ' ah ...' I thought of myself. " Ahhh~~" I said while Quackity's started move in my pants.

( Ahhhhhhhhhhh you know I think that Sapnap, Quackity, George, Karl and Dream might not comfortable about it but I am f** king more uncomfortable with it 😭
You can use your imagine what happened next)

(Time skip)

Third person pov:

Karl woke up to see Quackity and Sapnap slept next to him. He covered with hickey and bite scar. He was so angry then he used the wines to capture them . And George used his magic to capture Dream. And they went to living room. Then suddenly the sound of nowhere appeared. George opened the communicate germs .

" Can you come to school? Because you guy will have a next mission" principal puffy said.
Dream , Sapnap, and Quackity woke up to see them in living room but they covered with magic.

______________________________________

Well sorry for short story .
And yeah don't forget to eat and drink 🙂
Bye!
Good morning
Good afternoon
And good night to everyone .

510 words