realized

Third person pov:

Karl and other went back to their place back. While Quackity, Sapnap and Dream went to school with Connor .

Connor was being dragged by Dream and he wished that he would be save soon but he knew that this was such a useless thing to so . He didn't know what to do. So was his spying skill useless now ?

Karl and George went to their house and of course Hannah and Puffy followed them while holding the children.

Hannah would go on and on about how to take care the children. George started to get a noise about it. Karl giggled at George's reaction. But then he noticed something followed him. H stopped which caused other to stop too. " Karl ?" Puffy asked. " O-oh... Umm it's nothing.. you can go without me first ..." Karl smiled . " Ok..." Hannah said and went to the house.

Karl looked at them as they got far and far away from him. He looked back. He sighed. " You can show up now " Karl said. Then the slime showed up and formed into Charlie. " So ... Any idea if we are going along with the plan ?" Charlie asked. Karl sighed with no idea on his mind... Yet.

" I don't know..."

Charlie sighed. " Hmm maybe ... Umm we wait for Kate to show up here ?" Charlie asked. " Well let's hope that she shows up and save us all..." Karl said.

They wait for a minute. Soon a minute turned into five minutes. Then it soon turned into fifteen minutes. Then it was already two hours waited for Kate.

" You know what !!! I do not have time for this all !!" Karl shouted then he got up and walked away. " H-hey ! Maybe we should be wait for more hours or minutes?" Charlie asked. Karl ignored it then walked .But then Kate showed up in front of him. " Kate ?!!" . " Finally show up huh ?" Karl asked.

" We wait you for two hours !!! Where were you ????" Karl asked. " Yeah ! Karl , he is right. We wait for you like very long which make me really bored and this is the CRIME!!" Charlie yelled.

" Honey... This is not judge time to show up..." Karl said.

Kate giggled. " I was just enjoy my food at here. And it tasted so good !!! It like the best thing in my entire life !!" Kate yelled.

" Ok ok but..." Kate looked at Charlie.

" Tell me... What is your plan right now well you know... Since he changed now..." Charlie asked. Kate replied with a small smile . " Well... Maybe ..." Kate thought a bit but then she suddenly had an idea.

" I know ..."

Karl and Charlie looked at Kate with serious reaction. Kate smirk then said something to their ears. They all were shock then smiled a bit. ," well that could be working.." Charlie said.

" But if you think this work is hard... Then I can make the serious job for you " Kate smiled. " Nope ! I trust myself... ," Charlie yelled.

They both had been discussed for about very long time. Then they finally made a plan.

" Oh yeah... Don't even plan to do that " Kate said as she showed the card to Karl. He was sweat. Charlie looked at them then giggled. " I will take care of the card !!" Charlie recommended. " No '' Kate said. ' ouch ' Charlie smiled as the blood came out from his mouth. " I am afraid that you will give it to him " Kate said. " Aww man..." Charlie said. Karl was only stood there with no expression but he then giggled.

They separated their ways

...

The wind started to get blow more and more

" Ok Deo ... This is weird now ..." Bitzel said. " Yeah I agree with him ... This is just weird thing that I have ever seen...'' Luke said. Wisp looked around. Then he saw something.

" G-guy ... Is that the one that Tommy made it for us ?" Wisp asked. Everyone looked at it to see that it was broken since the wind blew strong.

Deo was shocked. " What ?..." He went up to it as he picked it up.

" That's totally a bad sign , right ...." Bitzel looked at Deo.

Deo was standing still. He not even move a bit. Wisp sighed.

" Something bad like really bad happen to Tommy..." Wisp said.

" Well .. aren't that supposed to mean that .... He is dead ?" Luke asked. Deo dropped the thing down. Deo showed the expression of anger.

" Prepare and we go and visit him next " Deo walked away.

The three men looked at each other. They nodded their head.

" Well yeah... Definitely angry as f**k...." Luke said. Then they followed Deo.

' why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why ' the word that kept repeating on Deo's head.

' is it weird.... Right Tommy...' Deo thought. He was zone out but then wisp clapped his hand. Deo finally got his sense. He looked at them. Deo sighed out.

" Let's go " he said.

...

'' Phil ~~~~~~~~ " Wilbur yelled. " What ?? Wilbur..." Philza asked. " Tom-". " I know ok ?? I know but I don't know what to do ..." Philza said.

Techno looked at Philza then he grabbed Wilbur. " Let's get outside so that out father can be in peace " techno walked out as he dragged Wilbur along with him.

Techno opened the door then he closed the door .

Wilbur stood still. " I don't know but why do I keep having a weird feeling about him...."

Techno looked at him. He sighed. " Yeah.. same ..." He looked at the bracelet then his eyes widen. Wilbur confused then looked at it the same . He was shock.

Wilbur rush in the room along with Techno.

" Father !!" They both yelled.

But Philza already saw it. He was sit still no movement. His tear then fell down. " I... I... I am so useless... Can't even protect him..." He sobbed. Techno went up to him and hugged him. " It's not all your fault... It's also our fault too..." Wilbur walked up to them and join the hug. " Yeah father... It's also our fault too..." 

They all had a tear but for Techno, he tried to hold back tear.

They lost him. They lost the youngest brother which was youngest son .

Tubbo and Ranboo who stood behind the door heard everything. " W-what... Tommy is dead ?" Tubbo asked. He then cried. Ranboo comforted him. But his tear also fell .

...

Tommy woke up to see.that he was at somewhere... Somewhere that were faraway from home , his cozy home...

He stood up. " Hello ?" He asked.

Then the woman 1 showed up. "Y-you .. you are the one who heal George? Am I right ?" Tommy asked.

" Your memory are really great , Tommy" the woman smiled at him. " But.... Why are you different?" He asked. " What? Different?" She asked.

" Well at first, you covered in black but now why are you reveal yourself..." Tommy said.

The woman 1 listened to Tommy then she laughed. " Well you should say you are the chosen one ?" The woman laughed.

'' a chosen one to see your face ?''

The woman nodded her head.

" But why ?''

'' oh Tommy... Because you are dead "

______________________________________

Sorry but yesterday I suppose to upload this chapter but while.i wrote this story , I ended up sleeping which this chapter was delayed. Hope that you will forgive me about this.And yes... That's all

Hope you enjoy this chapter

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1240 words