so weird ...

Third person pov:

Kate just wondered around. She then found herself lost in the vest school. " Oh god ... I am lost !" She yelled. Then other students looked at her

" Oh... Umm ... Nevermind... Enjoy what are you doing right now !" She yelled as she ran away.

" Gosh ! Why is this new kid so weird?" . " I also realized that when that student..." . " You mean Karl ?" The other student finished the sentence for their friend. " Yep ! This school changed into ... Some weird stuff like it was never happen before but when Karl joint in ! This school changed about 360 degrees !" Student said. " Yeah... I know right... I guess we are not the main character here " they said sadly as they put their hand on their friend's shoulder. " I know ..." The friend started to sob.

...

" Where is she ?" Karl mumbled. Quackity noticed Karl behavior. " You good ?" Quackity asked. " Yep ! I am fine just wondering where is she right now. The class will probably start next minute but she seems to be no where??" Karl said. " You really like her, huh ?" Quackity asked as he glared at Karl. " O-oh ! You must be misunderstanding! We don't like each other. We are just friends and beside she isn't my type to be honest " Karl said. " Then what is your type ?" Quackity asked. " Why suddenly?" Karl asked. " Just want to know " he answered.

" Well I think.... They can be funny, strong, smart , friendly and kind ! Even though it's kinda simple type but there is one thing is that they can do something by themselves ! Like cooking , sewing and many more !" Karl said as he smiled. " I see..." Quackity said then he showed his smile. " I don't know but you are so different after the fighting on the moon . Were there something bad happen ?" Karl asked. Quackity then remembered.

" What history??" . " Jeez... What a monster" . " Once he is a monster, he is always a monster!"

Quackity was in his thought. He didn't realize that Karl looked at him. Karl snapped his finger in front of Quackity. " Hello ??" . " Back to the earth " Karl said. " Oh umm... Nothing! Nothing happen at that time " Quackity smiled. " Ok then..." Then the noises of door opened by someone. The students turned toward to the door to see Kate. " Finally!!"

Then the bell rang.

" Oh s**t !" Kate said as she ran to find her sit. Finally she found it. " Thank goodness I am arrived in time " Kate said.

The teacher showed up as all the students got up and said " good morning" to the teacher to show respect.

Teacher told them to sit down. Everyone sat down and continued their lessons.

Karl slowly turned at Kate who was looking outside the classroom. Karl giggled and turned back at the teacher.

Quackity looked at Karl then smiled ' maybe... I will forget what was happening in the past "

...

After the class.

" Jeez finally!! The class ended!!" Kate yelled which caused some students looked at her. She then looked at them back as she said " what? Never see a student that happy before ?" Her statement caused other students went back to their own business.

Kar then got out the classroom while Quackity followed at the back. " Yoo !" Karl said as he hugged Kate. " Hey !" Kate said. " Why are you late today ?" Karl asked as he got off Kate because he felt someone glared at him . " Oh I ... I got lose ...." Kate said. Karl blankly looked at Kate. Quackity giggled. " Really? Lost in the first day at school?" Quackity asked. " Shush ! Just shut up !" Kate yelled.

Then suddenly they noticed that Tommy walked pass them.

" Tommy ?" Karl asked. Tommy stopped as he slowly looked at them " oh ummm hey guy !! I didn't notice you there !" Tommy said jokely. " Well yes ... We seemed to know that " Karl said. " Yoo ! Big man where were you ??" Quackity asked. " J-just hang out with some friends " Tommy said anxiously. Kate noticed his behavior but she let him act like it.  " Friend? New friend?? Maybe you can introduce them to us-"