goddess of moon

Third person pov:

Karl who went to sit on the bed as he looked at the window. He saw the moon shine to his room. He got up as he walk to the window . He sighed. " The moon is beautiful, isn't it " Karl said. Amber looked at Karl then she jumped on Karl as she let out the meow. " Aww you think like that ?" Karl asked. Amber let out another meow.

Karl looked at the clock necklace . Then he noticed that he had two ?.

" Wait what ? When I had two of them ?" Karl asked himself. Karl was thinking about it then he found out then the girl who covered in black gave it to him. He was confused as he analysis the  clock necklace. His eyes spot the smybol. It was two sword and face each other. Karl was confused. ' I think it will be useful for the future ' Karl sighed.

Karl then went back to the bed as he laid down. Amber jumped on him. " Good night, Amber" Karl said. The cat looked at him then let out the meow. Karl's eyes was slowly close.

Karl saw someone with silver hair , and fansy clothes. She seemed to tell him about something. But Karl's eyes started to open when he heard the bird's noise. ' it was just a dream ?' Karl thought. Amber looked at Karl then she slowly got up as she walked out from the door. ' wait since I opened the door ?' Karl then saw the vine

Karl then got up and prepare his thing to go to school.

He walked with George as he talked to George. Karl then saw Sapnap and Quackity who sat on the bench as they Tried to annoy Dream off.

" Ok you two !! Just shut the f**l up !!" Dream yelled. " What's going on ?" George asked as they arrived at there. " Those two won't leave me alone " Dream said. George sighed. " Sapnap... Quackity.... You need to give him some personal space too you know" Karl said.  "yes ma'am " they both yelled out loud.

Then the bell rang. Karl went to classroom while George, Dream , Sapnap and Quackity went to their class room too. Karl then walked in the class as he sat down. The teacher was already here. " Good morning everyone " he said. " Good morning Mr. Mike " everyone said back.

" Ok guy today we will learn about goddess of the moon. " He said. Everyone started to pay attention. " Goddess of moon was the most pretty god . She had silver hair with same  as the moon .She is quite powerful same as other gods. But she had a disease. That disease was really rare. I don't really know about it that much too. "Mr. Mike said as everyone wrote down .

Mr. Mike started to tell them all the history of goddess of moon

The class ended.

Karl walked out from the classroom and thought about goddess of moon.

' goddess of the moon, huh ?' Karl thought. " Hello !" Someone greeted him. Karl turned to see Tommy with another guy who had orange hair and also he seemed to have fox ears and tails.

" Hi ! " Karl said back. " Who is this ?" Karl asked. " Oh it's Fundy and Fundy met Karl " Tommy introduced them. They both started to greet each other. Then they began to talk to each other as they walked to another class. Seemed like Fundy , Tommy, and Karl had the same subject today, huh.

After the school.

Karl went to home with George. After they arrived, Karl went to his room as he looked at the clock necklace . It was quite strange .  ( The clock necklace that was given by the girl that covered.with black )

' why it's so shine ?' Karl thought then he went to sat on the bed. Karl sighed. Then the clock necklace started to have more colors. The clock necklace started to shine. Karl who had it in his hand started to float . His body started to float then the light started to shine bright than last time which made Karl closed his eyes. Karl then slowly opened his eyes to see that he was in space.

" Wait what ?" Karl yelled.

______________________________________

Damn I was sleepy last night. So I hadn't finished this but now I finished it. Lol

Sorry if I had a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

730 words