meeting

Third person pov:

Karl walked in the house but before that, Kate was blocked in his way.

" We need to have a -" kate was being cut off by Karl.

Karl walked and went in to the house. " I know..." He said. " We will be having a meeting tomorrow" I said. Kate was paused a bit. " You use that power , didn't you ?" I asked. Karl sighed and nodded his head. " The more I see the future... The more headache I get..." I said. " Well I mean... It's the best way to keep you away from enter too far form the present. ," Kate said. Karl had nothing to say but he kept looking at him. He sighed. " Whatever" he said.

He walked to the Orenda bedroom. " You are so change after having that power..." Kate said as she followed him. " Am I ?" He asked confused. Kate laughed then put her hand on Karl's shoulder." It's ok and beside it's kinda rare for you to act like this " Kate giggled. " Oh and also George won't stay here anymore because he said that he stays with Dream " Kare said. " Oh so... They are finally date huh ?" Karl asked. Kate shrugged. " Who knows " she said . Orenda then showed up as he went to the bed and waited for karl to come.

Karl looked at Orenda then Chandra? " Chandra? What's she doing here ?" Karl asked. " Oh right... She sleeps here with Orenda" Kate said. " Huh ?"

Karl sighed and looked at the two as they reminded him of being a child and had parents that were always there for him. ' I miss... Them ' Karl thought.

Karl sighed again . Kate smiled and said.  " Don't worry but... Maybe you will be able to meet your parents in the future". " What ?" Karl asked. But Kate was off to her bedroom. Karl sighed and walked to the bed. " Now... How about you sleep first?" Karl asked. Orenda shook his head.d " no !"

Orenda's yelled caused Chandra to wake up. " Oh look ! Now you make Chandra woke up " Karl said. Orenda was stunned. " Is it bad ? Am I bad ?" Orenda asked. Karl smiled a bit. " No it's ok... You aren't bad " Karl said. Karl picked Chandra up and sat down on the bed.

" Pwa Pwa !" Chandra said. Karl's eyes widen. " Right ! Papa ! Chandra's first word is you , papa !" Orenda said as he looked at Chandra who was clearly tiny. Karl smiled. " Aww... You learn your first word " Orenda smiled too.

" Now.... You two should go and sleep . I have to take a shower " karl said. '' no !" Orenda yelled. Karl sighed. " How about this... Maybe you should just stay here and I can go and clean myself up. " Karl said. Orenda thought a bit and nodded his head. He sat down and looked at Chandra who was being put on the bed. Karl then went to bathroom and took a shower.

After the showering, karl got out and still impressed that Orenda and Chandra weren't asleep. Karl's sighed made Orenda notice. " Pap !" He said. Karl then put his body to bed as he put Chandra on the baby craft. Karl then went and hug Orenda. Orenda hugged back. They all went to sleep.

Orenda was slowly fell asleep. Karl smiled as he kissed Orenda's forehead
" Good night, my love..." I said. Orenda then slept. " And also good night to you too , Chandra's " Karl said.

He sighed as he thought of the twin. ' good night to you too, twin...' Karl thought.

Karl then fell asleep. Sapnap and Quackity showed up to see all of them were asleep. They looked at each other as gave a big smirk on their face.

( The next day )

Karl got up and prepare everything. Karl looked at the date as it was showed Saturday so... No class. It's now easy for him.and the other two to have a meeting. Karl sighed but then there was a big hand wrap around at his neck. " I'm so so glad that you are back now..." Sapnap said. Karl smile and looked at him as he gave a small kiss on forehead. " Good to see you to idiot ' Karl said.

Quackity then showed up in front of Karl. He was flying. " My kiss " he asked as he pointed at his cheek. " Better ?" He asked. Quackity thought a bit. " Well... Maybe sure !" Quackity then went and hug Karl.

Karl now was being hugged by the two.

( After that )

Everyone was having a breakfast already. So Kate made a sign for Karl to let him know that it was now the time.

Karl nodded his head. " Well guy... I have something to do with Kate for a bit. And also Orenda stays bed because you need more sleep and also the feed Chandra slowly!" Karl yelled and looked at Sapnap and Quackity. Especially, Quackity.

The two nodded their head.

" Now ... Let's go !" Karl said. Karl and Kate walked to the meeting place.

They arrived there to see Charlie held a paper.

" Let's the meeting shall begin" Karl said.

______________________________________

Ok... I know that this chapter is kinda short because... I don't have any idea anymore.

And that's all

Hope you enjoy this chapter

Sorry if I have a mistake

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

875 words.