surprised test ?

Third person pov:

Karl and George were ready to go to School. They walked while talked each other about the first mission and the last mission. It was quite kinda similar I suppose.

They arrived to school. They saw everyone read book while they walked or while they talked or eat or drink. They both were confused. They walked in . Karl felt something was going to happen in 3 .... 2 ....1

Then the speaker spoke up . It was principal Puffy . Her voice stated as their eyes were widen.

" hello everyone... I might inform that you guy will have tomorrow test. The test is easy because it only has writing. This test will have the ability or magic. You need to explain it. Or maybe how to blocked the attack or fought with other ... Oops... I guess I spoiled a bit for you guy . Haha " she laughed to herself. " I hope you guy good luck "

Puffy pov:

" Ahh... I love my job " I said as I laid at my chair. " I mean Karl , Sapnap, Quackity, Dream , George, Tubbo, Ranboo and Tommy just came from the mission. So they might have experience about it since I spoiled it to them. " I said to myself. I then looked at the test paper. I saw the part that was the hardest the most. I sighed. ''I hope all students managed to pass it '' I whispered.

Third person pov:

the last stated made Karl and George paused abit. Who wouldn't know that after the mission , you will have the test which was really exhausted or maybe the worst.

They looked at each other. Their eyes were widen and their mouth were about to hit the ground. " What !!" Karl yelled while put his hand on George's shoulder. " I haven't study a bit and now we have exam. And also I am just new here. Then we just come from the mission and boom ! We have the test TOMORROW??!!" Karl yelled while he shook George.

George put his hand on Karl's hand from shaking him. His head was really dizzy from shaking. " I know ... I know but we need to review the lesson " George said. " What lesson? I haven't studied anything !!" Karl yelled. George looked at him with ' are you kidding me ?' face . " Karl... You had the experience from the mission. I am sure it fine " George said while he put his hand on his hair. George's head was really messy with the test. George was the honor student. So he need to make teacher proud of him or not disappoint him. He sighed.

Then the bell rang.

They walked to their class. Luckily they had the same class as each other. They saw all the students review the lesson. Some put the book on the head. Some students bowed down the book. While other people just chilling.

They walked to their table. George thought a moment then he pulled out the notebook. He gave it to Karl whose hair was really messy . So was his Brain. " You should try to review this " George said. Karl took the book then looked at George. " What about you ?" Karl asked. " I already have other one " George said as he pulled out another note book.

" Are they similar?" Karl asked. George nodded his head to respond. Karl's mouth started form into smile. " I see ..." He said . George giggled. Then the teacher walked in.

The lesson started.

After class

They chatted with each other as they walked. They met Sapnap, Quackity and Dream. Sapnap raised his hand for George. George saw them then he cought Karl's hand as they walked to that direction.

Quackity, Dream and Sapnap looked at the hand. Then he turned back to George and Karl . " So .... Did you know -"." Yes ... We know already" Karl said which cut Quackity spoke up. " I see..." He said. The atmosphere started turn into silent. Then Dream decided to break the silent. " Hey... We are already experience about the fighting. So we might pass ?" The last stated made everyone glared at him. " What ?" Dream asked. " We are not sure... It's not 100% you know " Quackity responded . Sapnap sighed. Then they saw the bench trio walked toward them.