mission (7)

Third person pov:

The tree was charged in. The tree bring out of it root and attack the villain. The villain dodged it carefully and shoot the fire at Karl. Tree blocked it. The tree started use the root under the ground to capture the villain. The villain jumped and flew at the sky. Quackity flew at the villain, bring out the arrow and stabbed the villain. The villain flew back and look at arm. The villain got the arrow out of his hand and threw it away. Sapnap flew at the back and summon the fire. The villain turned at Sapnap which caused Quackity tried to do the sneak attack. The villain noticed. The villain flew down which cause the arrow hit Sapnap and fire hit Quackity. They were all fall down.

" Weak " the villain said. Dream ran toward the villain. Dream jumped. On the other hand, Karl used the vine to make a way for Dream. Dream swing the sword at villain by got down but dream kicked the villain. Dream kicked the villain at head which cause the villain felt dizzy . Dream made his sword grew and finish the job. The head of villain had been cut. Purple looked at the body. The body of villain fell . Purple jumped and swing his hand then started say " awake " .

Dream and Karl saw the soul of the villain's body came out. Purple snapped his hand then the villain disappear. Purple got down and yelled " yeah !! B***t !!! I got another soul !!" . Punz sighed.

Karl ran at Sapnap and Quackity and asked " Are you ok ?" . " Yeah I think we fine." Quackity answered. " Fine your a**! I got shot by an arrow then I'm fine !! " Sapnap yelled. " Shut the f**k up !" Quackity yelled back and looked at Karl . Karl sighed . Karl went to Sapnap . And he got the arrow out which caused Sapnap scream. Quackity was laugh out of it. " Shut up !! " Sapnap yelled. Quackity ignored Sapnap and laugh even more.

Karl saw George walked toward him.

" Oh hey ge-" before he finished the sentence. George used the magic to make Karl flew away. Sapnap looked at Karl then George. " What the f**k , George!?" He yelled. Quackity on the other hand got up and ran to Karl. Dream got down. " What wrong ?" He asked. " YoUr BoyFRienD here made Karl flew away. " Sapnap answered while mock Dream. Dream rolled his eyes. Dream noticed that George's eyes was HD . " George... What wrong with your eyes ?" Dream asked.

George started laugh. " Oh... You think I'm George!!'' George yelled and laugh like a demon. " I'm HD, or GeorgeHD. The most powerful god in this world !!!" He yelled which caused Dream was stun. Karl got up while Quackity help him. " You should die by my hand " GeorgeHD said. He raise his hand and closed it . Suddenly Dream felt like someone crash him to dead. Dream putted the sword down to hold himself.

Tommy got up and saw George attack Karl . "W...what ?" Tommy said. " Ummm t-timmie ?" . " Tommy. " He said." Oh umm hi I'm Alyssa. Well George was possessed by someone . " Alyssa said. " What ??!!" Tommy yelled. " W..what wrong ?" Tubbo asked tiredly. Ranboo got up while in pain. " Gogy was possessed!!" Tommy yelled. " Huh ?!?!" Tubbo yelled while got up quickly. Ranboo looked at George. " He attack Dream now !!'' Ranboo yelled. The bench trio ran toward them. Alyssa ran at the back. " Tommy , Ranboo, Tubbo and Alyssa step back !! " Sapnap yelled. GeorgeHD turned at the bench trio and Alyssa. GeorgeHD summon the bat to attack them. Tubbo managed to control all the bat and attack GeorgeHD. GeorgeHD jumped which caused release Dream being crashed. Dream breathe heavily. Sapnap got up and ran toward Dream. GeorgeHD flew around. 

( Well they were fighting at night ....)

GeorgeHD made the sky started rain heavily which caused them hard to see. Karl used the vine to wrapped around George but he dodged it. Sapnap threw a fire ball at GeorgeHD. But it was not work because of rain . " F**k..." Sapnap said. Sapnap got out of his sword. Quackity shot an arrow at GeorgeHD . However the wind started blew which caused an arrow flew away to other side. Dream jump at GeorgeHD . Karl helped Dream by used vine to make a way for Dream. Dream swing his sword at GeorgeHD . But he dodged it. Karl used the vine to attack GeorgeHD other side. GeorgeHD fell down. But he made Karl flew and threw Karl away. Karl vomited blood from his mouth. Sapnap and Quackity ran toward Karl . Sapnap picked Karl up. " I... I am fine...." Karl said while got up. " Are you sure" Quackity asked " yeah '' Karl answered.

GeorgeHD made three guardians. The guardian charge in at Karl , Dream, and Tommy.

Tommy blocked the guardian. Tubbo jumped over Tommy's head and threw a punch at the guardian. Tommy and Ranboo pulled out the sword and charge in. Tommy swing the sword . The guardian jumped up but Ranboo teleported at the back and swing the sword to cut the guardian in two pieces.

Sapnap blocked it. Quackity threw the feathers at the guardian. But the guardian blocked it easily. Karl used the vine to wrap around guardian. Sapnap swing the sword but the guardian stepped back. Quackity threw another feather at the guardian on the eyes. The guardian cannot see now which was easy for them. Sapnap charge in silently and cut the guardian.

Dream on the other hand dodged the attack and jumped at the guardian head and charge in for GeorgeHD . Alyssa used her healing magic at Dream. The guardian seemed to follow Dream. But Karl used vine to capture the guardian and threw the guardian at GeorgeHD. GeorgeHD dodged it. But Dream swing the sword at GeorgeHD side. GeorgeHD blocked with a hand.  The blood started came out George's hand. " Do you want to see your love one die by your hand ?" GeorgeHD asked. Dream was stun and shock. GeorgeHD pushed Dream away. Dream fell down. Karl used the vine to pick him up . Dream got down safety because of Karl . Dream looked at GeorgeHD angrily but mixed with sad emotion. Dream closed his eyes. The memory of him and George together flew at his head. His sword started grow green. He opened his eyes to see his eyes were also green. Dream swing the sword at GeorgeHD. The magic of the sword had cut GeorgeHD easily but he dodged it and it was cut at the sky. The sky was stop raining. " Impressive" GeorgeHD said while clapped his hand. " Now it's my turn !!" GeorgeHD yelled. GeorgeHD used the magic to pick Dream up and threw him which made Dream flew . Quackity flew and caught Dream. Dream was unconscious and he started faint.

Tommy looked at GeorgeHD and his body started appear black mark everywhere. Tommy ran at GeorgeHD faster then lighting. Tommy swing the sword. GeorgeHD looked at Tommy and smile. He dodge it and threw a punch at Tommy but Tommy did a flip and threw a punch at GeorgeHD's face . " Suck to be you " Tommy said. Tommy wing started glow bigger and he flew away. " Oh no you child . You can't get away with this !!" GeorgeHD yelled and flew at Tommy. " Got into a trap " Tommy said with an evil smile. The big dragon was at Tommy's back. It was Tubbo who controlled the dragon. The dragon shot the fire from it's mouth. The god dodged it quickly. " F**k " GeorgeHD yelled. Ranboo teleported at GeorgeHD's back and swing the sword. GeorgeHD flew up . He laughed. Then the moment they realize , they were felt like someone crashed them. GeorgeHD laugh. Alyssa looked at GeorgeHD and raise her hand . " Wait what ?" GeorgeHD said with confused. Alyssa used her magic to get the magic out form his body . GeorgeHD was angry . " Give me back my f**king power !!" GeorgeHD yelled. After that , Alyssa used her healing magic at Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo. GeorgeHD charge in for Alyssa.

Sapnap blocked it . " Not on my watch !" Sapnap yelled. Quackity flew at GeorgeHD and shot an arrow. GeorgeHD caught an arrow and looked at Quackity. " Your match is still right here " Sapnap said and swing the sword at GeorgeHD. GeorgeHD dodged it but he threw a fire ball at GeorgeHD which cause him was injured . Quackity threw the feather at GeorgeHD. The feather was hit GeorgeHD. "F**k!" GeorgeHD yelled. GeorgeHD was angry and used the magic at Sapnap and Quackity. GeorgeHD threw Sapnap and Quackity away by using his magic. GeorgeHD went for Alyssa and kicked her which cause her was flying away. She vomited blood. " U-ugh..." She said. GeorgeHD looked at Karl. " Now there is only you " GeorgeHD said. Karl was stun and shock. He was shake. He can't stop shaking. Karl sighed. Karl looked at GeorgeHD angrily. GeorgeHD smiled at Karl.

______________________________________

Sorry for late because I had an exam for two days and yeah.
Well in previous chapter was kinda cringe and not understandable. And yeah sorry for that.
And yeah sorry if I have mistakes
Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone 🙂☺️

1525 words