meeting II

Third person pov:

Karl and Kate went to somewhere that was quiet. They arrived there to see the slime was over the place.

The slime soon got close with each other and formed into Charlie. " Karl ? You're back !" He yelled. " Yes yes... I am back..." He said. " So... The meeting?" Karl asked

Kate sighed then looked at Charlie. He nodded his head. " Well Jschlatt will pan to be here in..." Kate counted her hand.

" 2 days ?" Karl asked. " You know what... I forgot to count so yeah but whatever... It's true or not " Kate said. Karl then looked at Charlie. " Don't look at me . I am also lost my count too " Charlie said. Karl sighed. " But whatever we need to be careful and especially we need to be PREPARED " Charlie said.

Karl sighed. " I already have my way " Karl said.

" So... You got your power back ?" Charlie asked. Karl nodded his head. " So... Anything about the future?" Charlie asked. " It's... Basically according to my plan " Karl said. " And what is your plan ?" Charlie asked.

Kate looked at Karl. '' let's not talk about his plan since it's getting his privacy plan " Kate smiled. " Ohhh his privacy!! " Charlie said.

" Look... Here is the plan " Karl said.

...

Sapnap sat down as he watched Orenda ran to the left and right while Quackity was feeding Chandra. Quackity's hand was shaking because of how slowly Chandra ate.

" Orenda.. I think you should stop -" Sapnap was being cut off by someone kicked the door. " S**t !" Sapnap and Quackity yelled.

" S**t !" Orenda said. Sapnap looked at him with a shock expression on his face. ' Karl is going to kill me ' Sapnap thought. He then went up to Orenda and said " hey ! Orenda..  that's a bad word..  you shouldn't say it ok ?"

" Ok~~~" Orenda said. " Ok ! Good " Sapnap said. " Your favorite uncle is here !!" It was George while Dream was at the back who was full of some supplies. " And also I bought many things that you like ~~" George said and went to Orenda. He lifted Orenda up and swing around. " It's your favorite too !" He said. Orenda giggled and laughed.

" Wanna check it out ?" George asked. Orenda nodded his head. " Put me down !!" Orenda said. " I have to see what is it !!" He said. George giggled. " Ok... Where should I put this ?" Dream asked. George and Orenda looked at him then giggled.

" Put there !" Orenda said and pointed at the sofa which Sapnap sat on. " Ok then " Dream said. " Sup , dude " Dream said. " Sup " he said back. Quackity then put Chandra on his arm and walked out. " So... What's going on here ?" Quackity asked. " Well Quackity..  George kick-"

" I learned the new word !!!" Orenda said. " Oh that's great , Orenda " Quackity said. Sapnap then was shock , he realized what was it. " Wait no !" Sapnap said.

" It's s**t !!" Orenda said with a smiled. George, Dream and Quackity was shock. " What ?" Quackity said and looked at Sapnap. " Oh Sapnap... You are so dead ..." He said.

" Dead ?" Karl walked in with Kate. " Yo !" Kate said. " What do you mean by that , Quackity?" Karl asked.

" Uh oh ..." Sapnap said.
...

" H-hey !! Twin wait up !!" Fundy said as he formed into fox form and ran with the twin. Twin were running but then got stop by Minx. " Gotcha !" Minx said. one of the twin grabbed the other and threw him away. The other twin flew on Minx and grabbed her. She fall so it made the other twin got the opportunity and ran.

The twin now hold each other hand and formed into the one. They ran but then met Eret.

They stopped. " You get a message from your father " they said. The twin who formed into one was smiling then ran to the message room. Fundy catches up and formed into human form. " It's only been a like two days but now they seemed to be in teenager now !" Fundy said. " Still can't believe" Minx said.

" These kids really grow up fast .." Eret said.

Foolish who walked there , smiled. " Well they are Karl's children after all " he smiled. Fundy and Minx looked at each other. " Well... We can say that " Fundy laughed.

They then followed the twin.

...

Charlie looked at the paper with the plan that Karl made. He sighed. " Do we need to do it ..." Charlie asked himself. But then he soon realized that what was Karl plan.

" Don't... Don't tell me that he will plan his dead ?"Charlie said. His eyes widen. " Why would he do that ??" Charlie asked himself. Then he formed into the slime and went away.

______________________________________

Ahh !! I am so so sorry for late update. Yesterday, I was asleep then I forgot to write and also another sorry for short chapter too because I had no idea for this chapter :^

Sorry!!

And that's all

Hope you enjoy this chapter

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink y'all !!

Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

830 words.