sleepover

Third person pov:

George went out the class to see Karl , Sapnap, Quackity, and Dream stood outside the class.
" George is everything alright?" Karl asked and went to George. " Oh... Yeah! I'm perfectly fine" George said with a smile . " Are you sure ?" Karl asked. " Yes!" George answered. Karl signed " Well we have a plan that we are going to have a sleepover" Dream said while walked toward to George. Then they saw Sam and Ponk went out the class. Sam glared at Dream but Ponk just pushed Sam out of here. " Bye son" Ponk said. " Bye!" George yelled. Everyone was surprised then they turned at George. " What the honk just happening?" Karl asked . " Well somehow they adopted me " George answered. Everyone went silent.
" Well that is great !" Sapnap broke the silent. Quackity nobbed his head. Dream , Sapnap and Quackity knew that George had a family problem or issue. So they thought that it's great for him. " Well congrats!" Karl said. " Wait... What were you saying back then?" George asked." Oh we decide to have a sleepover" Dream answered. " Oh well sound great !" George said.
Then they walked out the school. " Wait so... Where will we have a sleepover?" Karl asked. " Well at your house" Sapnap answered. " W ...what ?" Karl yelled. " Why my house ?" Karl said. " Well my house is far , Quackity house is far too and Dream's parent won't allow us. So we decide to choose your house ." Sapnap  answered. " Ok then..." Karl said.
" So ... Are you going to live with Mr Sam ?" Karl asked George. " Oh ummm I asked them about lived with you and they agreed " George answered. " Ohhhh that is such a release." Karl said. George giggled.

( Time skip)
At Karl's house.

" Well here we are " Karl said and used the wines to pick them up. " Woah!" Sapnap said. Quackity looked around the house. " Woah! It look cool!" Dream said. " Thank!" Karl said. " The best house ever !" Quackity yelled. " Thank" Karl said. " Well it's refreshing here." Dream said and looked at Karl . Karl said" Oh thank . I love nature that why I made house here!" . " Oh wait I think I need to make more room!" Karl said and started raise his hand. Quackity quickly caught Karl's hand and said " oh you don't need to make more room. We should share ." Quackity said. " Yeah I agree with Quackity " Dream said while walked toward to George. Karl looked at Dream then he looked at George and shaked his head. " What wrong George?" Dream whisper at George's ear. " Umm nothing!" George yelled with blushed on his face.
" Well then we will share " Sapnap said while he sat on a couch. " So who sleep with who ?" Karl asked. " Well I will sleep with Karl. And you three will sleep with each other " George answered and ran toward to Karl. Karl nobbed his head. " And we are not agree " Dream said. Sapnap and Quackity nobbed their head. " Karl should sleep with Sapnap and I . And George should sleep with Dream " Quackity said with a smirk.
" W...what ?!" George and Karl yelled. " Well three against two , who will win ?" Dream said with a evil smirk . Sapnap and Quackity had evil smirk on their face too.
" I...ummm" George said.

The bottoms were defected by the tops.

" Karl we won't sleep with each other..." George said. " Yeah..." Karl said. Karl and George hugged each other and crying " Come on , don't be such dramatic" Dream said while draged George. " Come on Karl " Quackity said. " show us your room" Sapnap said.  Karl signed and got up . He walked to his room. Sapnap and Quackity followed him to his room. " Well here it is..." Karl said and jumped on the bed. " It's big for us three." Sapnap said. " Yeah" Quackity said. " Well you should get shower and have sleepover" Karl said while he got up." Sure Karlo " Quackity said. Sapnap said " do we have clothes?" . " Yeah , I prepare already." Quackity said while summon the clothes. " Sweet!" Sapnap said and took the clothes and went to the bathroom.

( Warning : smut ) 

Karl went to the desk to sit and read the book. Karl was read the book until he heard someone voice. " Well what are you reading , Karlo ?" Quackity whisper. " Ummm... Normal book ?" Karl said with a blushed.  " Can I see it ?" Quackity asked. " Sure" Karl answered and gave Quackity the book. Quackity looked at the book then started read it. " Well it seems boring " Quackity said and gave it back to Karl . " Well it's only boring for you, but for me it's fun" Karl said . " Well why don't we have some fun ?" Quackity said .
" What kind of fun is it ?" Karl asked. Quackity looked at Karl who sat on the chair and read the book then he smirked. He leaned in then he kissed Karl's neck. Karl turned his head to Quackity. " What the honk Quackity?!" Karl yelled while he stood up. Quackity pulled the chair then he sat . " What do you mean? I just did something fun." Quackity said. Karl glared at Quackity then he sighed and said " whatever just give me the chair to sit" . " Well why don't you sit on me ?" Quackity said. Karl was blushed like a tomato. " What! You know what I can read while I sta-" then Quackity pulled Karl  and made him sit on his lap . " W...what??" Karl said. Then Quackity started use his wing to cover them. " Why are you do that ?" Karl asked. " Nothing, I just want to spend time with you more..." Quackity answered. Then he bit Karl's neck. Karl almost moan but he covered his mouth with his hand. Quackity pulled Karl's hand and said " why are you covering your mouth?"." I just want to hear your moan." He said then he licked Karl's neck. Karl bit his mouth to not let out the moan. Quackity started move his hand to Karl's clothes.

( Warning over)

Karl quickly pulled Quackity's hand away then said " enough" . " What wrong Karlo?" Quackity said. " I just had fun for a moment." Then he opened his wing . Karl got up and then picked the book up that he dropped when Quackity pulled him. " You are no fun..." Quackity said. " Whatever..." Karl said with a blushed. Quackity noticed it then he giggled.
They heard the bathroom door open. " It's your turn, Quackity" Sapnap said. " Yeah yeah..." Quackity said and went to bathroom.
Sapnap looked at Karl who read book. But Sapnap noticed something from Karl's neck. Sapnap went to Karl and asked " what is it that at your neck?"." Nothing!" Karl said. Sapnap pushed Karl at the wall . " Is that bite mark ?" Sapnap asked. " I ....I ..." Karl struggled with the answer. " You had some fun without me ??!!" Sapnap yelled. " W...what " Karl asked. " Well seem Quackity turn already... So it's my turn" Sapnap said. " H...huh ?"

( Warning: smut )

Sapnap kissed Karl in lip. They had a small break to breathe then Sapnap kissed again. The tear from Karl's eyes started appear. Sapnap's tongue traveled Karl's mouth. Sapnap took a break from kissing to see Karl cry. " Shhh..." Sapnap whisper then he smirked. Karl breathe heavily. Then Sapnap kissed again. Sapnap started to move from mouth to neck. Karl let out the small moan. Sapnap made a hickey at Karl's neck. Then his knee went between Karl's legs. Karl pushed Sapnap away.

( Warning over)

Sapnap looked at Karl who breathe heavily. " well you taste sweet " Sapnap said. " Shut up you psycho " Karl said. " Rude ! " Sapnap said. Then they heard the bathroom door open. Quackity went out and Karl went in the bathroom quickly. Quackity looked at Sapnap. Sapnap looked at Quackity then they had evil smirk on their face.

Move to George

" Here is my room" George said. " Oh it looks nice " Dream said. " Well it's only nice if you are not here " George said.

( Warning : smut)

Dream smirked then pushed George to wall. " Ouch! What th-" George got distract by Dream kissed him. " Hmmmm". Dream's tongue traveled George's mouth. George wanted to move but his hand were held by Dream. Dream started move from mouth to neck . Dream leave a hickey on George's neck. Then Dream bit George neck. George let out the small moan. Dream knee went between George's legs . George let out the other small moan. " You like that, don't you ?" Dream asked.

( Warning over)

George pushed Dream away then said" you should take a shower so we can have a sleepover" . Dream smirk and went to the bathroom.

Dream, Sapnap and Quackity said
" It's only the beginning..." 

______________________________________

So I always saw karlnapity book that make Quackity bottom. But in this book, I make Quackity and Sapnap are tops and Karl is bottom.
And also I am not good at writing smut story . T-T
Yeah that's all
Bye !
Good morning
Good afternoon
And good night to everyone.
And sorry if there is a mistake.

1477 words