Moon

Third person pov:

George suddenly felt chill through his spine. George looked at the window." What's wrong ?" Karl asked. " Nothing" George sighed as he went to Karl. Karl was confused. But he chose to ignore it.

George and Karl were both sat on the couch as they talked about the school's play.

" Well Karl ... Did you knew that the school's start next three months?" George  asked. Karl's eyes suddenly widen as he heard George state. " Wait what ?" Karl yelled. " Well I think we can practice for a lot time though. " George said as he laid his back on the couch. " Oh... Wait how did you know ?" Karl asked. " When we sign our name in the announcement. I saw the date. " George answered. " Oh I see " karl said back. " Well ... I am bored " George said. " What are thing that we haven't done ?" George asked Karl who was in thought about something. " Karl ..." . " Karl... Hello ?" George waved Infront of Karl's face. Karl then snapped in the reality. " Oh yeah ... Sorry ... Just zone out a bit. So what was the question again ?" Karl asked. George looked at him as he sighed. " Well I asked that what are thing that we haven't done yet ?" . Karl thought a bit. " Sport ?" Karl recommended. " I don't know but I kinda bad at sport." George said. " Me neither" Karl said as he nodded his head in agreement.

They both were silent as they tried to think what to do. Well as expected they got nothing. Karl then got an idea. " I knew that this is stupid but should we see the sunset ?" Karl asked. George throught about it then he let out the nodded. Karl got outside. George followed him. Karl then used the vine to hold them and picked them up. Karl then made a little place with the vine so that they can sat on it.

They sat on the vine as they looked at the sunset. " It's beautiful" George said. " Indeed " Karl agreed with George. And yet the sunset was slowly gone . The moon then raised up. They both then began to look at the moon. It was beautiful and also peaceful.

" Hey George... " Karl said . " Hmm ? " . " What if someone destroy the moon for you ?" Karl asked. " Karl... That's a weird question that I ever heard of " George said. " Something weird just popped up in my head" Karl said. George thought a bit then he answered " And also the answer of your question is I would probably shock I think " . " That's the simple answer " Karl said. George looked at Karl " I mean they are maybe strong for destroy the moon " George said. " Hah !" Karl yelled ." what ?". " You can destroy it with your imagination magic " Karl said. " Well that's off my limit " George said. " Damn... Imagine that you don't have the limit. You would be the strongest person alive or should I said op " Karl said. George looked at Karl then sighed. " Well maybe..." . " MAyBe dude if you don't the limit, you would the most strongest god in the world or universes!!" Karl yelled. " Well I am not " George said. " Wait why don't you use your imagination to make your power don't have limit" Karl said. " What kinda the statement is this !" George said as he got up and walked to the tree house. " My mind told me to tell you about this " Karl yelled as he followed George.

George let out the giggle. Then Amber jumped on Karl's hand as soon Karl was in house. " Hey there my little cutie " Karl said. George looked at Karl as he was chuckle.

??¿??¿ Pov:

" Destroy the moon ... Huh ?" I said as I put my finger under the chin. Then I swing hand as the portal came out. I walked in to see I am at the moon. I was about to destroy it but there was a other idea popped on my head. " What if I made the castle here " I said. " Then George and I can be married, we will have children together and lived happily after. Oh and also Karl might be the flower guy " I said to myself. " Ok then " I said as I started to make the portal from my hand. I noticed that all my workers were all gather then I let them out one by one.

" Make the beautiful castle here. Make sure to have everything in this castle" I ordered. They all bowed down and said " yes your majesty " . I sighed. Then my eyes turned back to the earth.

" Don't worry George.... I will be your perfect husband and also a perfect father too "

______________________________________

I have nothing to write like I have no idea what to write. And yet I still made myself to think the idea. Lmao .

And also thank you for 6k readers.

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

819 words