leaving

Third person pov:

Fundy looked at Foolish and tried to calm him down. " Dude ! Just chill " he said.

" How can I be chill if I lose all of my creations and sudden found out that it was here for long !" Foolish said.

" Then why don't you make more ?" Fundy asked. Foolish was paused a bit and sighed. " Well... It's too complicated..."

" Well we have some time though and also everything is not complicated!"Fundy smile

" Well ... " Foolish sighed and decided to share it to Fundy .

" I mean... I can make it more but someone was stealing my god power as it like they are absorbing my god power away and I can't make it anymore. And all the totems that I make was also disappeared. It likes after my power being absorb all of the totems were all vanish ... And that's why I am here to find it and maybe after finding I might find my god power back " Foolish said.

" Wait... Then how can you be so sure that you will have that power back ?" Fundy asked.

" Well... I just have that feeling?"

" No no no ! Foolish, you gonna think ! If you want your god power back , you have to face the person who absorb your power away " Fundy said. " Well... I just can't find them ?" Foolish said. " Oh my god ! You are so stupid..." Fundy said. " What ???" Foolish asked.

" Nevermind... I think after getting all of you totems here and also about your god power, we will think about it later " Fundy said. Foolish smiled. " So , why don't we make plan first ?" Fundy asked

" That's a great idea , Fundy " Foolish said. " So what is the plan ?" He asked. Fundy thought a bit. " There's no plan "

" What ??" Foolish asked as he looked at Fundy. " What do you mean no plan ?? You are the one who will make plan !" Foolish asked. " Well my plan is fight , get and flee " Fundy said.

Foolish sighed. He looked at the totems. " Well actually... I had a better idea..."

Fundy looked at Foolish confused.

...

Karl looked at the baby who was formed into one person. He looked at them and suddenly was shocked. " Holy s**t... They can do that ?" Karl asked. he then moved to the picture and compared the baby to the twin in the picture.

Karl sighed. " How dump am I ..." . " Compare the baby with grown man " Karl said then laughed at himself.

Soon the baby opened their eyes to reveal that the right eyes was white while the left eyes was black.

Karl was shocked and he looked at the picture again. " Don't tell me that... They will the next owner of these castle?..." Karl asked.

...

" Damn it ! If they will be next , why use my blood ???" Karl yelled.

He shouted as his throat started to get heard. " I guess... I shouldn't shout .." he said.

...

Fundy was still in form of the fox so he jumped down and distracted the creatures. Fundy looked at the creatures and counted. ' 5 huh ?' he then jumped 5 times. Foolish knew what was he want to say.

Creature then accidentally meet him. It let out the yell caused the other four heard it and went after Fundy. Fundy ran off and he absolutely had no idea where he should go.

Foolish looked down to see no creatures there so he went down and looked for specific totem.

* Flashback *