Prom III

Third person pov:

The cat then jumped on karl's shoulder.

" what ?" . Lily was confused then she realized something. " are you.... Trying to tell that cat to kill me ??" Lily yelled at Karl.

Karl gave her a ' what the f**k ' face.

" what ? I never do that-" then suddenly all people paid attention to them or their drama. Karl sighed. Quackity and Sapnap showed up. " what is going on here --- holy s**t !! Lily !!" Quackity yelled. " gosh just shut up - holy mother father !!" Sapnap said when his eyes laid on Lily.

Dream came up as he had a confusion on his face. " what is going on here- holy mother head and toes !! She comes to the prom too ??" Dream said.

" wow... What a weird way to be surprised " George glared at them. " haha... Just surprised... For sure " Sapnap said. " Yeah... For real ... Haha-" Dream said. Quackity glared at them. " as t least I am not the one who is the weirdest here " Quackity mumbled. " Shut up !" Sapnap yelled.

Everyone started to whisper around them.

" what is she doing here ?" . " jeez she just a spoiled brat " . " I don't know that our principal invites her here " . " True I wish she didn't come to be honest ". " you are so me " . " oh my god... Look at her face ". " she has a scar on her face ?!". " she deserves it"

Every rumors hit Lily hard.

" I - I..."

" oh meow.. why can't you say something?" The voice came out of no where. Karl noticed that the voice was next to his ears. He then realized that it was the cat.

" what voice is that ?". " which one is take like that ?". " why I heard the meow ?"

" umm is that what I think?" George looked at Karl. Karl then nodded his head. The cat then jumped off Karl's shoulder. Then it transformed into human.

" K-kate ??" Dream yelled. " ahh ! So relaxing!!" Kate said . " oh meow... You looked so cat-tatis !" She smiled. " oh... Umm thank you " Karl said.

" what ?" Lily said. " oh my I love your expression on your beautiful face " Kate said as she walked up to her. " it makes me want to make that face have blood everywhere " her nail then started to get longer and sharper. " Kate !" Karl said. " that's enough..."

Kate rolled her eyes.

" oh wow ... Her ability is transfromer , huh ?" Quackity said. " a shape shifter " Sapnap corrected Quackity. " whatever ".

" well anything to say ?" Kate said as she turned at Lily. " What ? Why I need to say something??? I have nothing!" Lily yelled. Kate showed her smile then she flinched. " F-fine !! I am ... Sorry what I did to you " lily said as she walked towards to George.  " Hey ! That's not what I want !" Kate said. " I don't care !" Lily said.

Kate glared at her. Then her back of the head formed into the fox.  " Holy s**t ! What is that ?" Dream said. " A fox ?" George was confused.

Then Kate's head twisted into 360 degree to look at Lily . Lily was shock then she flinched as she fell down. " I told you that your action is not what I WANT !!" The fox yelled. Then she twisted her head back. " Ahhhh I need to control that side to be honest " Kate said.

" i-i ..." Lily remained silent. " well ?" Kate asked. " I... " she then leaned in as she kissed George's foot. Then she ran away from the prom.

Everyone saw what was happening. Then they all laughed and head back to their own business well except George and Karl. They both looked at each other. They shared their worry expression on their face.

" I think... It's kinda go to far from what we expected, Kate...." George said. " Why ? Don't you like it ?" Kate smiled . " w-well I mean it's good that she apologies but forced her to kiss George's foot. ?? I think it's clearly gone to far " Karl said to Kate. Kate was in thought. " maybe you are right... Damn... I am regret it " Kate said. Dream sighed then went up to George. he then hugged George. " huh ? What ? What are you doing, Dream ???" George asked but in whispered. " nothing... Just jealous "  Dream replied.

" jealous of what ?"

" lily ..  she had kissed your foot ... Only I can kiss you like that " Dream whispered at George's ear. " w-what ??" George whispered back. " Or maybe lick it" Dream smirked. George then hit Dream with his bare hand. " you motherf**ker !! Go to jail !" George yelled then walked up to Karl. Karl was confused. But Bella who was on the ground started to follow George. She let the meow. " Bella ?" . " what's wrong?" George asked.

She let out another meow.

" ohh! She wants to dance with you !" Kate translated. " dance with him ?" Sapnap asked. " The cat knows how to dance ?" Sapnap was confused. Quackity then hit Sapnap's head. " idiot!" Quackity said.

" oh.. you want to dance ? So how can I dance with you ?" George asked. Bella let out the meow . Kate knew what the cat wanted then she snapped her finger. Then the sparkle went out of nowhere and wrapped around Bella's body.

Then it formed into human.

It was the girl with beautiful light blonde hair, she still had a cat ear and tail. But she was wearing a light pink dress

" Bella ??" George asked.

Bella smiled as she hugged George " George..." She smiled. Dream then popped up of nowhere . He went up to them as he kicked Bella away. " ouch !" She said. " bye !" Dream yelled. Bella's eyes started to tearing up. " oh my !!" George said. She then went up to Karl. " K-karl ... He hit me " she said . " I know ... I know " Karl said. But she noticed that there were two men who was at karl's back , glared at her. She flinched. The two men put their hand on Karl as they pulled Karl toward them. Then she went up to Kate. " oh .. umm what wrong? Bella ?" Kate asked . " they are scary..." She whispered at Kate. Kate giggled.

" turn me back to cat !" She said. Then her body shifted into cat back. This time , she was in Kate's arm.

Karl then managed to escape form the two men arm . She walked towards to Kate. " ok... You need to explain what is your ability" Karl said.

" one day you will kn-" Karl's hand closed Kate's mouth. " I need the answer now !" Karl said.

" well my ability is shape shifter" . " yeah no s**t Sherlock" Sapnap said. " Shut up !" Quackity hit Sapnap's head again.

" well back to our topic , my ability allows to transform anyone and anything. It can be anything and also I have the same power as they did. " Kate explained.

" then does your power have limited?" Sapnap asked. Kate nodded her head. " yep it has but if it like small animal like cat , dog , horse , and many more also include with human too don't have any limited but if the animals are big like dragon and many more then I will have limited depends on my strength too. " Kate said.

" Damn..." Quackity said. " well it was quite interesting " Karl said.

" but anyway!! Let's get back to party !!" Kate yelled.

" yeah !" Everyone said out loud.

...

" oh my... A disaster will come sooner or later but they still happy..." Someone said. Then other person looked at them . They sighed.

" let's see how long they can smile " they smirk.

______________________________________

Yay !! Finally done with this chapter!! I am happy to finish this chapter!! Lol

Hope you enjoy this chapter

Sorry If I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone :)

1260 words