battle II

Third person pov :

" Haha "

Sapnap threw a fire ball at Joe. Joe dodge it by move by aside. Then Quackity pulled out the sword as he swing at Joe. Joe dodges it again.

Karl then ran at Joe as he point the sword at his heart. The sword was go through his heart.

" Ah.... You are really want my heart "

Then the shadow started to make Joe disappear as the shadow formed into many Joe's clone. " Hey ! Karl ! I never know I meet you again !" Clone 1 said. " You know him ?" Clone 2 asked. Clone 3 didn't even bother to listen as he want was battle. " Ugh ! Can't we just fight with them !" Clone 3 complained. " Fight them ??" Clone 4 asked. " Maybe you can fight with ' these two ' and I will fight with him '' clone 1 pointed at Karl. " No , useless clone , he's mine... He always mine " Joe said . His clones looked at him with ' what ' face. " Well... The. Who was kissing him first ?" Clone 1 asked. " Probably not you " clone 3 said . Clone 1 looked shock and heart broken.

" Ahh! I am so hurt ! Karl , heal me " . " No" Karl answered made clone 1 feel like something threw a wrong on him.

" Lol imagine " Sapnap laugh. " I know right !" Quackity whispered at Sapnap. They made a joke about Joe and the clones.

" Excuse me ! " Clone 1 paid attention to them . '' ohhhh it's you ! Sapnap and Quackity " clone 1 smiled. " It was just beautiful to see you three were right there " Clone 1 smiled turned into smirk. Then Quackity suddenly had a flashback. " So it was you !" Quackity glared at him. " Definitely!"

" You motherf**ker ! " Quackity yelled. " Is it fighting time ???" Clone 3 yelled. " Hey ! You guy take down two of them " Joe said. " What about him ?" Clone 2 pointed at Karl. " I will " Joe glared at them. " Hey ! That's not fair !!!" Clone 1 yelled. " You know what Joe ! I am the one who kiss him first!!" Clone 1 yelled. " Gosh shut up " clone 3 was about to send clone 1 to other dimensions.

" Lol " Sapnap said . " What so funny?" Clone 1 glared at him. " Too bad ... It's like very bad " Quackity said. Sapnap then knew Quackity wanted to talk about. " Well yes that's too bad " . " What ?"

" We are the first one who f**k him " Quackity began to laugh. Sapnap statement made clone 1 angry as he charge in. " Hey... Be careful" Quackity started to fly at clone 1. Clone 3 yelled " is it time ?????"

" Hell yes ! "

They all went charge in . Karl almost went to help them but someone caught him. He looked at that person to see that it was Joe. " Nah ah " . " You are coming with me. " Joe smirked.  " The hell are you doing??" Karl yelled.

...

" You should stop have that confident in your body. It won't work here anymorey" Ninja said as he looked at Dream who almost got beat up. " Why should I ? You use my items and now I want to get it back !" Dream glared at him. " Wow ... So full of yourself" Ninja giggled. Dream charge in but when he almost at Ninja. George showed up to block the attack.

George then used his magic to throw it at Dream. Dream dodged it quickly. But then he summon the flying swords. The flying swords started flying to Dream on and on. Dream kept dodged it as possible as he can. Even though he knew it very well that he was going to fail to dodge it all day.

Dream's eyes laid on George's eyes as he noticed something. His eyes were so dead. Dream then noticed that there are shining thing or something grew in George's body. Dream scan all his body part. He then saw that his heart was where the light was shiner than other parts.

Dream then charged in. George kicked him off. Dream dodged it by move to other side. He caught George's feet as he pulled. However George summon the flying swords at Dream. But this time , Dream used his sword to swing with one hand to use as a shield but other hand still hold George's leg. " George... You can hear me , right " no answer. " You thought that if you said something, he would hear you ?? Sorry Dreamy but he can't" Ninja laughed as he looked at Dream with dead eyes.

" Well then I am going to make him hear me " . " What do you mean by that ?" Ninja was definitely confused. Dream looked at George " George... It's the only way " Dream said. Dream leaned in. Their mouth was closer and closer and finally their mouth touched each other. Dream's action caused George's eyes widen. Especially Ninja who looked at them with sad , angry and Jealous emotion. Dream's hand slowly lift up as he quickly put his hand through George's heart. Dream got the light out. After got the light out , George was so weak then he was pass out. Dream let the go of the kiss.

" Haha sweet favor and complete " Dream smile creepy as he broke the light out. " Haha you are really get on my nerves" Ninja was about to explode. Ninja couldn't control his anger anymore then he charged in. He summon the magic to blash at Dream. Dream then ran away while George was on Dream's body. Dream put George somewhere safe first then he was ready to fight with Ninja. Ninja shot another magic at Dream. Dream used the sword to swing it as it went back to Ninja. Ninja used the shield to block. He then stop use the shield . Now it was opportunity for Dream. Dream then threw his sword at Ninja and Ninja caught the sword as he threw it back. Dream caught the sword. " Thank you for given me my sword back " Dream smiled. Ninja then used his magic to blash Dream's sword away. " Now let see if you can still hold on ?" Ninja said as he summon another magic. Dream this time dodged it. Dream after dodged it he looked at Ninja as he smirked. It looked like he already plan something. But

What was he planning?

______________________________________

Damn I just sleep while wrote this chapter. To be honest I was also find the date that I am going to upload two chapters to pay for you guy but can't still find the date. And also I woke up at 4 am to write this chapter. Yep that's all. I think I need to sleep another minute. But anyway

So hope you enjoy this chapter

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1112 words