battle IV

Third person pov:

Joe picked Karl up.

" Oh Karl ... How you are so beautiful?" Joe turned his head to look at star . He smiled. Soon his smile turned into smirk.

...

George then slowly woke up. His eyes spotted Sapnap and Quackity went to battle with Dream. Their fight was quite....

" Umm interesting?"

George slowly got up. He went to take a walk . As soon he took his first step, he fell down from exhausted. " What?" . " Why am I exhausted? If I don't do anything?" George was confused. George saw the fighting between Ninja and three men . He forced himself to get up . He hold the wall as he tried to stand up. George was finally able to stand up. George summon the sword. He then realized that his sword was heavier than before. He put his sword through the ground to hold him from falling. His vision started to get blurry again. But then George's eyes widen. He saw someone, a girl walked towards him as she put her hand on George's cheek.

" George.... You are really grow up , aren't you ? "

The woman disappeared.

George was once confused again. " What is going on ?"

But he felt like something was fine. It like everything went to be fine again.

George pulled out his sword form the ground as he charged in.

His mind was still confused from the version that he saw.

...

Dream used the string to wrap around Ninja. Ninja then used the magic to cut all the string. Quackity three his sword at Ninja. Ninja dodged it but he can't dodge the fire ball from Sapnap. Ninja was hit the wall . He was exhausted. But then Ninja used his magic to make a clone of him. This time it was only one due to exhaustion.

The clone went up to them . Its target first was Sapnap. Before the clone used the magic at Sapnap. Sapnap was ready to hit by the magic. He was ready to make shield but the clone changed the victim. Its target soon to be Dream. The clone summon the magic then shot it as the light. Dream couldn't react to that. As soon as the magic hit Dream. It was fog. Soon the fog gone as it showed that George block the magic with his sword . The sword broke as he let it go.

Then George summon the magic at the clone. George summon the wing magic to blow the clone away.

" George! " Dream's statement full of surprised.

" Wait a minute? The space has air ?" Quackity flew down and next to Sapnap. Sapnap looked at Quackity. " No idea " . " Huh ? No wonder that you fell all the test " Quackity teased. Then Sapnap blew Quackity away. " Don't mention that in here " Sapnap smiled. The smiled on Sapnap's face full of anger. Quackity was hit at the wall. He then smirked.

George then used the fire ball at the clone. The clone was melt as it was finally gone. George began to feel dizzy. He was about to fall but Dream caught him. " Are you ok ?" Dream asked.

" Booooo ! Coney Coney coney ! Tomatoes tomatoes" Quackity yelled as he threw tomatoes at them. George used the shield to block it. " The f**k ? How did you get that tomatoes??" Dream asked. " None " Quackity answered. " None ?" . " None of your business" Quackity laughed. Dream then used the string to wrap around Quackity tight. Sapnap burst out laugh. " You look like worm that was about turned into the butterfly " Sapnap laughed. " At least butterfly is better than panda " ." what ???" Quackity stuck out his tongue.

Soon Ninja interrupt them by clap his hand. " Impressive " he said.

Then the wall was breaking down by some beast.