future

Third person pov:

Sapnap walked up to Karl. " hey... Are you ok ?" He asked. Karl then flinched. He saw Sapnap next to him as he was confused. " o-oh ! I am fine... Thank you for asking anyway..."

" that's so weird, Karl ..." Sapnap said.

Karl giggled.

Then Karl's face slowly turned into sad back. George noticed then he walked toward Karl as he said " I know.... It's hard for you to accept it but... It's his fate " George said. Dream looked at them as he sighed. Sapnap after listened to George then he faced other side. " I know..." Karl said.

' but... It's hard to accept that I have to ....'

...

" why you want to do it ?'' Kate asked. " well I want to see what is really happen in the future and maybe I can change it ! I change it to our happy ending that everyone wants not sad ending" Karl said. " they have to face the truth " Kate said as she sent him the glance. " I know but... Please ?" Karl asked. Kate sighed. " Fine but I have to go with you " Kate said. Karl nodded his head.

Karl clicked the necklace's button as the portal formed into circle for them to travel.

When they went in , Karl then saw a lot of timeline missed up real bad. He went up to it as he tried to fix it. Karl touched one of the timeline and tried to control it back. Then his other hand touched other timeline to try to fix it also. Kate watched Karl why was he doing then she let out the sighed. " Fine... I will help you " Kate said. Then she clapped her hand as all the timeline fixed and went fluently. " Thank you... I am really appreciate that" Karl smiled.

Kate this time saw the full of Karl's smile. " jeez..."

' no wonder she has a crush on him...' she thought.

Karl then touched one of his timeline then moved forward to the future. He then saw what was happening.

" oh my god ..."

He saw him with Sapnap as they tried to end Quackity life. Quackity looked so different. " W-what ?"

Then Karl moved backward a bit to see Quackity burnt his kingdom down , the only his comfort kingdom. " you -" Karl yelled.

" I speak ?" Karl asked himself.

" what Karl ?" . " sad that this place burnt down ?? But aren't you happy ??? If these places burnt down then you can join me !" Quackity smirked. " N-no ! Why would I want to go with a MONSTER like you ?" Karl yelled. " haha... Monster?? Karl ! I turn into monster because of you ! I try to be your monster and only monster !" Quackity yelled back. " Y-you !" Sapnap then showed up as his eyes widen. " oh gosh..." He said . " haha! Sapnap! Welcome to your worst nightmare here !!" Quackity smirked.

His smirked was very different, so different than before.... It liked he changed his personal about 180 degree.

Then Kate snapped her finger as the timeline stopped. " sorry but it's time for you to be back " Karl said.

" i-i... It's so mess up..." Karl said .

But what if he can change that future by traveling back. So it might have 100 percentages that it will change.

Kate understood what Karl was thinking. She sighed.

Karl then felt like something touched his shoulder. He looked at it to see the card.

" card ?" Karl was confused. Then laughing appeared out of no where. " haha !!! Another ability for myself?!" They said . Karl turned at direction to see someone with a smiley face mask.

( I swear guy it's not Dream )

" what ?" Karl asked. "'Oh my ! Sorry for bad appear !" They laughed. " hello Karl... I am laugher !" Laugher said. " you... You looked like a girl..." Karl said.

" of course I am a girl !" . " and also ... Your power is mine now " she wore mask but Karl can feel she smirked under her mask. Karl then saw his ability in the card. " h-hey ! That's mine !" Karl yelled. He then turn back at Kate. She sighed. " laugher... This is not your ability now and give him back when the timeline is already happen. " Kate said. '' ohhhh~~" . " someone is in trouble " Laugher smiled then soon her smile turned into laugh. Kate glared at Laugher. Laugher flinched then threw the card at Kate. " Thank you... Then I can keep this to myself because I don't trust you with it..." Kate said. " such a shame " Laugher scoffed then she disappeared.

" who is she ?" Karl asked. " Laugher... My younger sister... She has ability with cards . She is similar to clown. Her card can steal other ability. She can also use their ability with card too. And also her card can make people inside it too" Kate said. " so card ?" Karl asked. Kate nodded her head .

Kate opened the portal and she looked back. " Keep a secret , don't you ?" Kate asked. Karl then felt suddenly chill after he saw her face's expression. Karl quickly nodded his head. Kate smiled " good then..."

End of flashback.

...

" then what should we do ?" Dream asked. " the only thing we need is plan " Kate answered. " then what is the plan ?" George asked. " I don't know...'' Kate answered. " then how can we handle that situation???" Sapnap asked. " well I think Karl has a solution for us , right Karl ?" Kate asked with smirk. Karl then was pause. " just give me sometime to think..." Karl said.

Then everyone was agree with it.

...

" dad..." Wilbur said. Philza looked at his two son with confused expression on his face. " what is going on ?" He asked. Techno sighed. " Should I tell him or you tell him ?" Techno asked. " tell me what ?" Philza was confused. " I will... Dad " . " yes ?" . " he's back..."

Philza's expression turned into serious. " Gosh... Can't he give us some break ??" Philza said. " and also.. he got Quackity..." Techno said.

" what ?" The son and father asked.

______________________________________

Finally finished with this chapter. It was quite entertaining to write this chapter and also my exam is coming soon so... Yeah . To be honest, I haven't memorize anything... Do you have any you know tips to memorize the lesson fast ??

And that's all

Hope you enjoy this chapter

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone:)))

1043 words