mission

Third person pov :

" Tubbo and Jessica , you're next." Mr same said. Tubbo and Jessica came . " Fight" Mr Sam yelled. Jessica quickly summon her power then threw it to Tubbo . Tubbo douched the magic. And ran to Jessica. And he started punch her however Jessica quickly douched the punch. Make Tubbo fell down. Jessica used her love power to made Tubbo fell in love with her. So she can win this fight. But Tubbo quickly dodged the magic.
Tubbo tried to used his power. But he failed. He can only communicate with animals. ' what should I do ?!?! . My magic is useless for fighting ' Tubbo thought. " Only loser run away" Jessica yelled. Make Tubbo heart broke and his tear started come out. " Shut up, you stupid b***h. Tubbo we believe in you!!!" Tommy yelled. " Yeah! " Feral boys and Ranboo yelled.

Tubbo smiled. " thank guy " Tubbo said while wiped away tears. Tubbo used his power. Jessica said " loser " and summon her magic. The ground was shake . Make Jessica can't summon her magic. Suddenly the big creature came out from the ground. Tubbo eyes turned dark green. " Kill her..." He said. The creature quickly ran to her and it opened it house to eat her.

" Stop! " . The creature stopped by Tubbo. " We had a winner. It's Tubbo " Mr Sam said. Everyone cheered for Tubbo .

Jessica found herself cry . Jessica was so shock to see a big creature. That creature was almost the same size as a school.

Tubbo ran to Tommy and Ranboo to hugged. " It was really really pog " Tommy said. " Very pog " Ranboo said. " Thank " Tubbo said.

"Ok class , it's break time" Mr Sam said." Yes sir " everyone said.

Sam pov:

I was really surprised at Karl and Tubbo. They have a really good talent. " What's wrong dear " the voice suddenly came out from someone and I know who is it . " Oh I just surprised at Karl and Tubbo, Ponk " I said and turned to him. We kissed each other. We are dating for a very very long time. " Oh what happened?" He asked.i told him everything.
"Well they are indeed talent" he said." However I still interested at one student." I said. " Who is it?" He asked.

" It was George..." I answered.

Third person pov:

The feral boys went outside and had conversations about the match. Suddenly they heard their name to go principal's office.

Quackity pov:

We were confused. Then we walked to principal's office. We went in. " Well hello there ." Principal puffy said. " Why do you call us ? " I asked. She signed and said " well... You guy have a mission." . We were very surprised and shock. But Karl seen confused." Ok then . What is it about?" Dream asked. " Well your mission is need to protect a celebrity." Everyone was shock. " Who ??? " George and Sapnap asked. " Umm you guy know Nikki?" . " Yeah" I answered.
" Well some villains want to kill her so I choose you guy to protect her " principal puffy said. " Ok but when we will leave and where ? " Sapnap asked. " Well you will leave tomorrow and it's in Green haven ." She said. " Well at there does it have plant or tree ? " Karl asked. " Well honey, it's in city. So maybe a little." She answered ." Oh..." He said.
We went outside. " Well why you guy so shock and surprised when she said that we are on mission?" Karl asked. " Well we usually failed when it come to mission " I answered and everyone nobbed their head. " You guy ?" Karl asked. " No, all of us that in school "George answered. " Some of us might die because villains are too powerful." George said. Dream signed " well let's see what will happen" Dream said. I was so worry that I forgot that my hand hold Karl's hand. I was blush hardly. Sapnap seemed to know and he made jealous face at me. I just smile at him . Then we went to our home because the school ended ( duh) .

Third person pov:

Karl asked George about the stay at his house. George said that they are agree and they don't care. And they arrived at tree house. George went to sleep. Karl saw him and signed and used his magic to change George's clothes.
Karl thought a moment. ' what happened if I ....' Karl thought

______________________________________

Ummm so what is your favorite movies ?

And don't forget to eat and drink 🙂
Bye ;)

730 words