shopping

Third person pov:

They both laid down on the couch. They suddenly heard the noise from the door. It was knock. Karl looked at George. " Did you invite other ?" Karl asked. George shook his head. " How can I invite someone after this exhausted test ?" George said back. " But who knock at the door?" Karl asked. " I don't know..."

Karl walked to the door as he opened slowly. It revealed someone. " Ummm excuse me , I am not try to be rude or something but who are you ?" Karl asked. " Pardon me... I am afraid that I can't tell you now. However can you let me in , please?" He asked. Karl looked at him blankly. " Who is it , Karl?" George asked at the back as he walked towards Karl.

" Well... I don't know him..." Karl said. " I know that you don't know me yet but at least just let me in " the man said. Karl hesitated. He looked at George. George seemed in his thought while in shock moment. Then he finally shook his head. " Well sir.... I am afraid that my friend, George won't let you in " Karl said as he slowly closed the door.

The man glared at George with a small smirk as he caught the door. He tried to hold the door. " Please .... Please just let me in " the man beg. " Karl , don't let him in. " George said.

Meanwhile, Karl who was try to hold the door, also confused. " Just let me in !" The man yelled. Karl kept hold the door. " Sir we are not let you in. " Karl said. His statement full of anger.

Then the wind started to blow strongly. The tree started to grow bigger and bigger as the tree tried to hold the man back. The vine started to covered the man's leg. The vine started to wrap around the man's whole body. The vine started to pull the man. '' please let me in !!" The man yelled. " Sir do you know the word no " Karl said. " Just let me f**king in " the man finally show his real himself. " I said NO ! " Karl yelled back as the vine tried to pull the man. " Can't you just let me in and everything is going to be ok !!! " The man yelled. " I said NO " Karl yelled as his eyes grew green. The vine grew more stronger and stronger and finally pulled the man away. The man flew away from their house.

( I believe I can fly. )

Karl then slowly breathe heavily. The wind stop blowing. The tree grew back to normal. The vine went back to it position.

Karl looked at George who was in panick. " George .... You ok ?" Karl rushed in. " I ..I " . " Breathe... He gone... for now ..." Karl said. Karl hold George's hand as he said " follow my breathe " Karl said. George followed Karl's breathe. He finally calm. " Well do you mind telling me what was going on and who was he ?" Karl asked. George stayed silent. " I... I can't said about that " George said. " It's ok... It's your privacy. " Karl smiled. George smiled back.

Then they heard the meow sound. They both looked at that direction. They saw cat walk toward to them. ' wait what ? How can it be here ?' Karl thought. The cat jumped on Karl and sat. " Karl... You didn't tell me you have a cat " George said as he grabbed the cat. " I wasn't.... I think" karl looked at the cat.

The cat tried to escape from George. " MEOW !" the cat yelled out loud. George let the cat go as the cat sat on Karl. " That's not fair ! The cat pick the favorite!" George said. Karl smiled awkwardly. The cat started to lick the hand as he glared at George. " Umm why do I think that it try to kill me ?" George said. " Haha.... Cat ! Don't do that again " Karl said . " You didn't name it ?" Ground asked. Karl shook his head. George picked cat up to check the gender. " Ohh~~~ girl " George said. " Let's name you .... Bella !" George said. The cat looked at George then let out the meow. " Aww... You love the name , didn't you ?" George asked. The cat let out the meow. George looked at the cat in awe. " You like cat ?" Karl asked. " Not like. I LOVE cat !" George said. Karl giggled at the answer.