Mission (6)

Karl pov :

I ran toward the villain. I turned back to see George was succeed. I saw the villain 2 that were on our side ran toward us.
They were fight with other villain and his creatures. The villain looked confused as hell. " What the f**k ?!" He yelled with confuse. So was everyone. The villain 2 was fight with the villain 1 . Dream looked at me. I gave him a sign to fight the villain 1 with villain 2 .

( So villain 2 was the one that George made. And villain 1 was actually the villain .
- my note .,.)

Dream charge in. I fought with the creatures. I looked at it's body. ' it cover with vine. ' I thought.' well don't mind if I do this '. I tried to pull the vine from it's body and wrap around them . It was succeed. I used the vine to pick me up and went to the top of the creature. I noticed that there was a germ on it's forehead. I used the vines that cover creature body to pulled the gem out from his forehead.
After I pulled it out , I saw the creature stopped moving and suddenly faint. I jump and used the vine to pick me up. I used the same truck to do with other creatures.
I looked at the villain 1 who was attack by villain 2 and Dream. Quackity shoot the villain an arrow to distract him. Tubbo used the phoenix to fly at the villain to annoy him or distract him. Tommy flew at the villain and bring out the sword. Tommy swing at the villain. I noticed that Tommy was managed to damage the villain's chest. Villain punch at Tommy but he dodged it and gave the villain the cut . The villain used his fire magic at Tommy. Tommy fell down then I used vine to pick him up.

( For everyone confused the villain was fly. So yeah they fought with each other in the sky. )

Ranboo teleported at the villain back to do the sneak attack and it worked. The villain swing his hand but the villain 2 caught his hand and threw a punch at the villain 1 .
" Ouch!" The villain scream in pain. I looked at Tommy , Tubbo and Ranboo who was at the ground and next to each other.
Then the army of dead went to attack the villain. The villain threw a fire magic at them but they didn't survive at the magic however there was one person that survive I suppose that it was the leader. The leader jumped hight at the the villain and swing the sword. Dream jumped again and closed his eyes. I saw his sword grew green. He swing it and it managed to cut the villain's arm. Dream fell down from exhausted. I used the vine to pick him up. The villain finally at the ground.
I looked at Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo. I saw Tommy closed his eyes. The black mark on Tommy's body was started disappear however his sword grew dark red. He swing the sword at the villain.
I saw that there was deep cut at the ground and the villain was also being cut but not his body only his other arms. Tommy fainted from exhausted. I saw Dream was almost faint but he used the sword to hold him. He breathe heavily. Tubbo ran to Tommy. The villain ran to Tubbo and kick the Tubbo. However Ranboo teleported Infront of them. He was kick by the villain. He was flew away and hit the rock. Tubbo looked at Ranboo. Tubbo picked Tommy up and ran to Ranboo. The villain almost kicked the Tubbo but I used the vine to wrap villain's body.
I noticed that the villain 2 was started to disappear. I knew that George magic was over .
Punz and Purple 's army finished the villain. The head was being cut . However it said " hehe .. you think that you're done !!" The villain yelled. The body of villain started to appear again. The body took the head and put it back where it came from. " Hehe now we will have real fun !" The villain yelled. Punz swing the sword but the villain caught the sword and threw the punch at Punz which made him flew. Purple used his healing magic to heal everyone but the villain ran quickly at Purple. Purple smirked at the villain. The army was near Purple and swing it sword. The villain dodged it. Purple bring out the sword and point at the villain. Purple and the villain ran to each other. Purple swing the sword but the villain dodged it by jump however I used the vine to attack the villain which made him fell. The villain ran quickly to me. However Quackity shoot the arrow at the villain. Sapnap flew at the villain and his hand was covered with fire and threw a punch at him. Sapnap bring out his sword. The villain caught the sword however Sapnap's sword was flexible. The sword wrapped around the villain arm . Sapnap pulled the sword and gave the villain a punch. Quackity flew down while shoot an arrow at the villain head. It was shot. Quackity quickly picked me up and flew up . He smiled at me.
I sighed and close my eyes. I raise my hand. I noticed that the ground was shake. The tree was alive one by one. The tree charge in. Quackity flew to the ground. I jumped at the tree. I used the vine to pick Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo up. I put them at the celebration. I saw the elf ran toward them and used the healing magic.

I told the tree to attack the villain. The tree started move his root and attacked the villain. Sapnap flew up. Punz and Purple swing the sword at the villain. Both of their magic when combine with each other made the magic more powerful.
I suddenly knew that my version was going blurry. I tried to open my eyes. I forced myself to open the eyes to attack the villain. However my eyes suddenly heavy and closed. I felt like I fell. However there was someone caught me...

George pov :

I suddenly saw my other self but his face was HD . " George oh George oh my dear George" he said. " S-shut up !" I yelled. " George... You said that you need my help.." he said. " I never said that. " I said back. He started flew around my body. " Well well you said that I need your help to destroy the villain " he said. " If I can't save my friend, I will try to do anything for them by myself. Not from your help !!" I yelled. He looked angry. He touched my head. " Listen George... Let me go OUTSIDE!!" He yelled. " NO!" I yelled back. He looked more angry. Suddenly he used the magic. He raise his hand a bit then started say some spell. I felt something wrong with my body. I felt that

I can't control myself.

Alyssa pov:

I used healing magic at George. I was about at my limit. But suddenly he woke up. " G-george .. you are not recovery yet " I said. He looked at me. I felt like he wasn't himself. I felt like he was other person. I noticed that on of his eyes had a letter HD on it. I was shock. I used my eyes on him but I can't. It was error. " W..what..." I said while looked at his eyes. I noticed that his eyes looked like death . His eyes was empty .

______________________________________

Yay another done chapter.
Sorry if I have mistakes.
And yeah don't forget to eat and drink 🙂😃
Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone 🙂☺️

1303 words